Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank (12824 Views)

Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open / I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by mosaik2010: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Coronation merchant Bank: Job Vacancies: Graduate Trainee
The vision of Coronation merchant bank is to be Africa's premier investment bank . Thus the bank specialized in providing financial services to diverge range of clients ranging from small and mid sized local business. The key products of the bank includes corporate banking services, investment banking serves, global market and treasure overview and wealth management service. Coronation bank is recruiting to fill the following vacant position below

Vacant Position: Graduate Trainee

Requirement

Minimum of 2.1 in any discipline from a local university or recognised foreign university
Application deadline

15 July, 2016
Method of application
Interested candidates should visit http://www.nigerianlabourmarket.com/index.php/358-corona-merchant-bank-job-vacancies-graduate-trainee to apply

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by Feranchek(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by Gydion(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Following
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by ekhorowa(f): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
please who has been called by an Hr personnel from coronation merchant bank

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by Gydion(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
I've not
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by NekkyCee(f): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
I was contacted yesterday.
ekhorowa:
please who has been called by an Hr personnel from coronation merchant bank
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by ekhorowa(f): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
NekkyCee:
please were you told the for the interview and all
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by ekhorowa(f): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
NekkyCee:
please were you told the time for the interview, and wah were u asked
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by NekkyCee(f): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Not really. I was just asked to keep my calendar open as they would be contacting me soon .
ekhorowa:

please were you told the time for the interview, and wah were u asked
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by emmykingsok(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
NekkyCee:
Not really. I was just asked to keep my calendar open as they would be contacting me soon .

That was exactly the same thing they told me yesterday when they called
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by Jesarie(f): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2016
I wonder how many peeps have been called sha Did u guys apply with your first degrees or you have post graduate degrees as well??
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by NekkyCee(f): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2016
1st degree.
Jesarie:
I wonder how many peeps have been called sha Did u guys apply with your first degrees or you have post graduate degrees as well??
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by ifeanyimoses: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2016
I was also called to confirm my details and given a number to call for enquiry
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by Epitometee: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hi Ifeanyimoses, could you please quote the number that called you?......or better still pls give me a flash on 08134460991...i would call you right back.

I dont understand this CMB people.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by dapoddon: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Epitometee,please feedback when u get the call. I also applied but no call yet. Thanks.
Epitometee:
Hi Ifeanyimoses, could you please quote the number that called you?......or better still pls give me a flash on 08134460991...i would call you right back.

I dont understand this CMB people.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by black101(m): 3:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Same here
ifeanyimoses:
I was also called to confirm my details and given a number to call for enquiry
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by NekkyCee(f): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Test invite rolling in.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by FexyB(m): 3:32am On Aug 14, 2016
NekkyCee:
Test invite rolling in.

I just got the same, do you or anyone else know wat human capital partners' questions are like?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by Tukybooy: 3:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Hi NekkyCee, got the mail as well, pls assist me with study materials cos I'm so confused. I could contact you if you don't mind. #Cheers
NekkyCee:
Test invite rolling in.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by NekkyCee(f): 5:04am On Aug 14, 2016
I haven't taken their test before sha. So am not so sure but i think GMAT would help.
Tukybooy:
Hi NekkyCee, got the mail as well, pls assist me with study materials cos I'm so confused. I could contact you if you don't mind. #Cheers
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by NekkyCee(f): 5:06am On Aug 14, 2016
Not so sure but I think GMAT and probably, some current affairs. undecided
FexyB:

I just got the same, do you or anyone else know wat human capital partners' questions are like?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by jaytees: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2016
I think it will be Gmat and current affairs
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by emmanueladeremi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guys,i also got a text inviting me for the aptitude test on 20th of August,and i was told to check my email to print the invitation letter sent there and bring it to the venue,but i am yet to receive any invitation letter in my mail. Any body with the same issue?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by Young93(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
I got a mail.. please who can help me with study material
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by jaytees: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is anyone writing the test in a location outside lagos, like ph or Abuja?
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by tfkay7: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello guys, I also got the invitation for the aptitude test and I don't know what to read
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by FexyB(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
emmanueladeremi:
Guys,i also got a text inviting me for the aptitude test on 20th of August,and i was told to check my email to print the invitation letter sent there and bring it to the venue,but i am yet to receive any invitation letter in my mail. Any body with the same issue?

check ur spam folder
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by debby30(f): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Halo pls do anyone knows aw to the venue at ilupeju lagos. Thank you.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by KvngE(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Im behinning to thnk that this is a scam. And it won't be fair for those of us traveling from outside lagos
emmanueladeremi:
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by paulo1993(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2016
You can get to the venue from Anthony bustop , it is trekable from there . Just get dere and ask , u will see it on d right.
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by MsPink: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
jaytees:
Is anyone writing the test in a location outside lagos, like ph or Abuja?

Only Lagos
Re: Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank by emmanueladeremi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Its not a scam,my friend in Lagos went to their head office at Marina to confirm if they r real,yes they are and they confirmed the test to be on saturday..And i have received the invitation letter whic i complained about.. Please who has idea on what we can read on to prepare for the test?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learnania Is A Scam; Here Are 10 Reasons / Nigerian Breweries Plc Is Currently Recruiting - Act Fast! / Sahara Talent & Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.