Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test (12973 Views)

NNPC Recruitment 2019! -invitation For Oral Interview / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Spinel10(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Dear ********,

Thank you for your interest in the role of an Energy Sales Representative. We are pleased to invite you for the first stage of the assessment process.

What to expect

The first stage of the process will consist of a written test. Your performance will be considered as part of the decision making process.

When and where to write the test

The test will take place at our Ikeja Office. Details are as stated below:

Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Time: 12:00pm Prompt
Duration: 45 Minutes
Venue: Ikeja Electric, Ikeja Business Unit
Learning Centre, 2nd Floor
1, Kudirat Abiola Way
(Beside Zenith Bank, Opposite Mobil Filling Station),
Oregun, Lagos

Please bring along the following:

1. One copy of your CV
2. A valid means of Identification (National ID, Voters Card, Driver's License, Intl. Passport)
3. Original birth certificate & NYSC Certificate
4. Education credentials (O' Level's, B.Sc., HND, and M.Sc.)
5. Writing materials

Kindly note that attendance must be confirmed before you take the assessment

Thank you for your interest in Ikeja Electric

Regards,

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Spinel10(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Who else gt dis mail?
I hrd som had their test lst wik.pls giv us update lets knw hw d test luk lyk.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by nwakibie3(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
I got the text too. Pls who knws what to expect should tell us
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Profshyna: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
I wrote mine last week. Just prepare for elementary mathematics and English grammatical error correction, words completion and nearest in meaning. 30 questions for 45mins. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Proffanu: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please, i was unable to attend the first stage test on 23/02/2017 due to some circumstances, please can I still attend the next batch on 07/03/2017.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by unlawfulact: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2017
I missed the text too. I have sent countless mail for them to reschedule me but to no avail. I don't know if it will proper to attended the forthcoming one.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Spinel10(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2017
Did dey allow calculator?
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by segal01(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Profshyna:
I wrote mine last week. Just prepare for elementary mathematics and English grammatical error correction, words completion and nearest in meaning. 30 questions for 45mins. Best of luck.
Hi Profs Shyna! Please what was the turnout like? Did dey start on time? Cos I want to be out of there ASAP. Mine is by 10:30am tomorrow.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Profshyna: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yes, they keep to time. The day i went for mine, i got to the test venue by 1:57pm and the test started exactly by 2pm and we submitted exactly by 2:45pm and i left the venue immediately. @segal01. Calculator is allow but the maths would'nt need calculator because its elementary maths. Best of luck guys.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by emede: 4:12am On Mar 09, 2017
profshyna good day. from your post I guess u wrote the IE test. pls have u recieve any feedback mail because I haven't and I don't even know my fate. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Profshyna: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yes I got a mail from them this morning, I have been invited for an interview slated for tomorrow. emede
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by sosolucy: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2017
How was d second stage. Pls brief d huz
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by segal01(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Has anyone been invited for the 1st Stage interview. I just got the email this morning. I really do not know what to expect..

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Habeeb123(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Plz when did u write the test?, I wrote on the 7th this month and I haven't gotten invitation for the interview.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by segal01(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
On the 7th....

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Deezaa: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Profshyna:
Yes I got a mail from them this morning, I have been invited for an interview slated for tomorrow. emede

Profshyna.. please how was the interview.. what sort of questions was asked.. please reply
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Profshyna: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Deezaa:

Profshyna.. please how was the interview.. what sort of questions was asked.. please reply
@ deezaa, please mail me on profshyna2010@gmail.com for confidential reason. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Deezaa: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Profshyna post=54627609] @ deezaa, please mail me on profshyna2010@gmail.com for confidential reason. Thanks[/quote

Please I've sent you a mail]
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by nwakibie3(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
So una don dey do confidential reason abi? But wen u need info u will run to this same forum for answer but u won't let others learn from u. KONTINUE

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by mcfreeman: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2017
i got a mail for the pre-employment medical test after the second stage interview...................who is with me

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Habeeb123(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mcfreeman, plz when did u write test, first and second interview? And also plz how was the second interview? Plz brief us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Deezaa: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
mcfreeman:
i got a mail for the pre-employment medical test after the second stage interview...................who is with me

Mcfreeman.. Please if you know you don't want to share your experience then stop telling us you've been invited for this and that.. people have been asking you right from the first interview stage for details but you won't reply and you r back again.. Am sure you won't reply this one also

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by olasclef(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Deezaa:

Mcfreeman.. Please if you know you don't want to share your experience then stop telling us you've been invited for this and that.. people have been asking you right from the first interview stage for details but you won't reply and you r back again.. Am sure you won't reply this one also

He thinks you will not let him progress. People are some how. Lol. Why will you ask for the person that's with you when you can't even answer their questions.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by olasclef(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Habeeb123:
Mcfreeman, plz when did u write test, first and second interview? And also plz how was the second interview? Plz brief us. Thanks.
You are selfish person. Mind you, some people are done with their medicals. So don't think you are special or better than the rest. It's just God grace
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Sleezwizz: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
olasclef:

He thinks you will not let him progress. People are some how. Lol. Why will you ask for the person that's with you when you can't even answer their questions.

That's d problem with Nigerian youths. Mcfreeman thinks divulging d info about the 1st & 2nd interview might affect his own chances and dats very wrong. What stops u from giving us brief details about d interview?
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by mcfreeman: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2017
Habeeb123:

most of this interviews are just freelance interview no pattern at all, so if i give u anytin and u got there to find a different thing .....you will still say i lied to you.
am so sorry for most people that got the wrong impression about my actions and again most tyms am not always here .
but one thing am sure of is that everyman is free to his own thought and actions.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by mcfreeman: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Profshyna:
@ deezaa, please mail me on profshyna2010@gmail.com for confidential reason. Thanks

i dont blame profshyna for making it confidential.........................i understand his reasons.

those of u out there might not really understand.
stop dropping irritating comments.

my update was meant to know aw far and you wouldnt have crucified me if i kept tins to myself.
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Deezaa: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2017
mcfreeman:

i dont blame profshyna for making it confidential.........................i understand his reasons.

those of u out there might not really understand.
stop dropping irritating comments.

my update was meant to know aw far and you wouldnt have crucified me if i kept tins to myself.

If you had your own confidential reasons then you should have simply done what Profshyna did and tell those asking you to send you a mail.. Rather than ignore them.. That wasn't nice
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by segal01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
mcfreeman:

no problem, tanks for offering to help
do you have a prior information on the aptitude test

Crying freeman or Macfreeman whatever they call you..Stop bobooing yourself. As you can see from your comment above, you know how to GH but cannot PH. Stop being annoyingly sneaky. There are people who don't need your information so keep it to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Blissbrain(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2017
I had my first and final stage interview last week. The questions are straight forward. The usual "can we meet you", is certain. Most of the questions are drawn from your Cv relating to your experience and knowledge of the job. Although persons were asked questions differently all you need do is to keep calm and be compose, your confidence plays a vital role.

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Deezaa: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Please who did the 1st stage interview on the 17th here?
Re: Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test by Habeeb123(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Deezaa, no she hasn't bn called. What about u?
Deezaa:
Please who did the 1st stage interview on the 17th here?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / Solve This Problem & Be Hired as Consultant / Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.