Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,768 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) (5582 Views)

Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" / This Happens When God Picks Your Call (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
What says you peeps?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is it all about swags

Marriage is deeper than swags.. Get it right.

17 Likes

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by niyot124: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Amelian:
Is it all about swags

Why so pained undecided

Pretty sure the op didn't say marriage is all about swags...get it right

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by tempem: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Amelian:
Is it all about swags

Yes, you are right.
But, it's part.
Let's say you are this man's wife, how will you feel seeing your husband and your son like this? Be honest

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
niyot124:

Why so pained undecided

Lol @pained grin

My dear niyot, I care less if they dress up in gold... The issue is the topic is empty and baseless.. All I see a dressed up man and his son trying to imitate artists ways on stage.
If it's to dress up to the teeth.. Every tribe, every country can dress so well in their own ways.. So it's not about marrying Yoruba man, before the man can dress up well with his son..
Tushing up is worldwide.... Ms Pained grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
tempem:

Yes, you are right.
But, it's part.
Let's say you are this man's wife, how will you feel seeing your husband and your son like this? Be honest

Well if my husband and son is dressed like that? I will like it and Admire the outfits on them.. But not the lifting up hands trying to cover face like kids... The man, own sef taya me... He spoilt it with that hand lifting... Cmon! He's a grown azzed man.

3 Likes

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Haha. Amelia you know that shii tight. You know it baby. cheesy
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by tempem: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Amelian:

Well if my husband and son is dressed like that? I will like it and Admire the outfits on them.. But not the lifting up hands trying to cover face like kids... The man, own sef taya me... He spoilt it with that hand lifting... Cmon! He's a grown azzed man.

Thanks.. Just want to hear you out. Your opinion remains valid, as long as you are not hating on anyone. wink
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Vendoor(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Owanbe grin
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by waternogetenemy: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
In Nigeria only the yoruba men be begging marriage. There marriage dat dont last. Tiwa Savage and Tee billz are the lastest divorce case. Funke Akindele, etc the list is endless. Marriage is just another owanbe for them.

No wonder na only dem dey beg. Y we never see Hausa or Igbo men open this kind backward thread dey beg, make una marry me Ooooooo?
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by leahcimzil: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Amelian:

TF yu on about?

2 Likes

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by londoner: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm cute outfits but I'd rather my husband put the money in a trust fund for my child instead of flossing.

3 Likes

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Tynasparks(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Awwww so loving this... Its healthy to always look good kiss
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Tynasparks(f): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Awwww so loving this.. Its healthy to always look good kiss
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oya Dab!!!
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by smallJagaban: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
waternogetenemy:
In Nigeria only the yoruba men be begging marriage. There marriage dat dont last. Tiwa Savage and Tee billz are the lastest divorce case. Funke Akindele, etc the list is endless. Marriage is just another owanbe for them.

No wonder na only dem dey beg. Y we never see Hausa or Igbo men open this kind backward thread dey beg, make una marry me Ooooooo?

TELL ME MORE ABOUT MONALISA CHIMANDA, CLARION CHUKUMA(CLARENCE PETER MOTHER)

JIM IYKE, EMEKA IKE

4 Likes

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by waternogetenemy: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
smallJagaban:

TELL ME MORE ABOUT MONALISA CHIMANDA, CLARION CHUKUMA(CLARENCE PETER MOTHER)

JIM IYKE, EMEKA IKE

The bolded ended up with yoruba men and paid the price. Divorcees!

Monalisa discovered her roots after receiving the beating of her life from her ugly yoruba ex husband. Claron Chukwura was passed around from one yoruba man to another until she get sense run follow one black american.

As for Jim Iyke, he has a baby mama and son, maybe they will marry some day.

Emeka Ike and his wife are not divorced.

3 Likes

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by MzDesire(f): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Awwww....so cute
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by smallJagaban: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Monalisa discovered her roots after receiving the beating of her life from her ugly yoruba ex husband. Claron Chukwura was passed around from one yoruba man to another until she get sense run follow one black american.

HOW MANY HUSBANDS HAS CLARION BEING WITH ?

NOT YET DIVORCE BUT THEY STAY APART, EMEKA TURNED HER TO PUNCHING BAG...IS THAT A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE?

SO BABYMAMA IS GOOD.......?

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by waternogetenemy: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
smallJagaban:

NOT YET DIVORCE BUT THEY STAY APART, EMEKA TURNED HER TO PUNCHING BAG...IS THAT A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE?

See yeyejagaban. hisssssss! sad

U take ur eye see Emeka and his wife fight abi na bloggers tell u that one? As for baby mama, whether u marry dem turn baby mama after divorce or u dating and dey turn baby mama, the point here is divorce. Divorce is very bad.

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by smallJagaban: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
waternogetenemy:

SO BABYMAMA IS GOOD.......? JIM IYKE IS A FRAUDSTER SEEKING FOR GREEN CARD

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by waternogetenemy: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
smallJagaban:

U take ur eye see Emeka and his wife fight abi na bloggers tell u that one?

As for baby mama, whether u marry dem turn baby mama after divorce or u dating and dey turn baby mama, the point here is divorce means a failed relationship.

Jim Iyke might not be married but his relationship is not a failure yet.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by smallJagaban: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
waternogetenemy:

U take ur eye see Emeka and his wife fight abi na bloggers tell u that one? As for baby mama, whether u marry dem turn baby mama after divorce or u dating and dey turn baby mama, the point here is divorce. Divorce is very bad.

HAHAHAHA, CREDIBLE NEWS OUTLET DISSEMENATE THE INFORMATION ... EMEKA IS WRESTLER

CLARION IS A HARLOT, SHE IS WITH THIRD OR FOURTH HUSBAND....

TELL ME MORE ABOUT STELLA DAMASCUS

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by waternogetenemy: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
smallJagaban:

HAHAHAHA, CREDIBLE NEWS OUTLET DISSEMENATE THE INFORMATION ... EMEKA IS WRESTLER
CLARION IS A HARLOT, SHE IS WITH THIRD OR FOURTH HUSBAND....
TELL ME MORE ABOUT STELLA DAMASCUS

Yet another case of yoruba divorcee, the man she is currently dating is a divorcee.

Tonto Dikeh Husband is a divorcee.

Femi Fani Kayode divorcee. The list is endless, we go dey here till tomorrow.

Yoruba men in Nigeria are the king of divorce.
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
[url][/url]
leahcimzil:

TF yu on about?

What's this one saying?
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
BoboYekini:
Haha. Amelia you know that shii tight. You know it baby. cheesy

Lol grin
U try
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
deeMarc:
What says you peeps?

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
deeMarc:
What says you peeps?
Yorubas are the best

4 Likes

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by allytinted: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
niyot124:

Why so pained undecided

i tire ooo.....people just be bringing up unnecessary argument where there is non.

1 Like

Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by kennycelinah(f): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice picture
Re: This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man.. (pics) by smallJagaban: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Yet another case of yoruba divorcee, the man she is currently dating is a divorcee.

Tonto Dikeh Husband is a divorcee.

Femi Fani Kayode divorcee. The list is endless, we go dey here till tomorrow.

HAHA CAN

Yoruba men in Nigeria are the king of divorce.

ALL THE MEN DAMASCUS DATED ARE YORUBA. CAN YOU REALLY SEE THAT SHE DEY ENJOY YORUBA MAN JOYSTICK

FFK DEY SAMPLE IBO WOMEN FOR FREE ASK BIANCA

TONTO'S HUSBAND IS NOT A DIVORCEE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar & Her Falling B**bs On Display Again In New Photos... / Tboss poses with her boo, Miyonse in racy outfit at the "Alter Ego" After Party / See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.