Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me (2955 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / More Nigerians Commit Suicide As Obasanjo's Policy Takes Its Toll (Throwback) / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by sweetsandy4luv(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Message Will Shock You

Former president Obasanjo urges African leaders to find a lasting solution to youth unemployment in their regions

Obasanjo calls for inclusiveness as he hosted ECOWAS president

He says ECOWAS was established 41 years ago, the sub-regional body were yet to be met Olusegun Obasanjo, the former president of Nigeria has urged the African nations to urgently address the lingering youth employment.

According to Obasanjo, should the African countries not address the issue of unemployment, there might be an outburst of violence. Obasanjo made this known when he played host to the newly appointed president of ECOWAS Commission, Marcel Alain de Souza, who led a four-man delegation to his residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

He said: “On the issue of unemployment, particularly youth unemployment, I have maintained that all of us in West Africa, in our different countries and indeed in Africa, we are sitting on a keg of gun powder for as long as we do not pay adequate attention to youth unemployment.

“A situation where more than 50% of our youths are unemployed is extremely dangerous. We now have a situation in part of West Africa where people now are dying of starvation.

“Is it that we are not producing enough food or if we are producing what we produced evenly, whatever it is it is shameful, it has led us to be begging international community for supply of food to any part of West Africa, it is not right‎?”

According to Obasanjo, who is currently a special envoy of ECOWAS to Guinea-Bissau, the expectations from the sub-regional body when it was established 41 years ago were yet to be met.
Continue here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/the-game-gradually-changing-as-obasanjo-issues-serious-warning-to-buhari-his-message-will-shock-you/
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by saintkel(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:
The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Message Will Shock You

Former president Obasanjo urges African leaders to find a lasting solution to youth unemployment in their regions

Obasanjo calls for inclusiveness as he hosted ECOWAS president

He says ECOWAS was established 41 years ago, the sub-regional body were yet to be met Olusegun Obasanjo, the former president of Nigeria has urged the African nations to urgently address the lingering youth employment.

According to Obasanjo, should the African countries not address the issue of unemployment, there might be an outburst of violence. Obasanjo made this known when he played host to the newly appointed president of ECOWAS Commission, Marcel Alain de Souza, who led a four-man delegation to his residence in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

He said: “On the issue of unemployment, particularly youth unemployment, I have maintained that all of us in West Africa, in our different countries and indeed in Africa, we are sitting on a keg of gun powder for as long as we do not pay adequate attention to youth unemployment.

“A situation where more than 50% of our youths are unemployed is extremely dangerous. We now have a situation in part of West Africa where people now are dying of starvation.

“Is it that we are not producing enough food or if we are producing what we produced evenly, whatever it is it is shameful, it has led us to be begging international community for supply of food to any part of West Africa, it is not right‎?”

According to Obasanjo, who is currently a special envoy of ECOWAS to Guinea-Bissau, the expectations from the sub-regional body when it was established 41 years ago were yet to be met.
Continue here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/the-game-gradually-changing-as-obasanjo-issues-serious-warning-to-buhari-his-message-will-shock-you/
If only I can see u in Nasarawa

1 Like

Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by Baawaa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Easy to say hard to do,he was there for good eight years.Obasanjo was the one that born all these thieves and rogues calling themselves leafers
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by mcversatile(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one op!

1 Like

Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by sweetsandy4luv(f): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
to do what in Nasarawa now , if only i can see you in Abj
saintkel:
If only I can see u in Nasarawa
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by saintkel(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:
Lol to do wot in abuja
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by sweetsandy4luv(f): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
i should be asking you what am gonna be doing in NAS
saintkel:
Lol to do wot in abuja
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by geraldmezi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
in GJ Khalid voice; Anoda one
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by OjukwuWarBird: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:

You should understand what he has in mind.

You know that thing naaaaaaa between man and woman
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by sweetsandy4luv(f): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol i pretend not to know anything ooh, buh please don't spoil me
OjukwuWarBird:

You should understand what he has in mind.

You know that thing naaaaaaa between man and woman
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
How many employment opportunities did he make available in his tenure?
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by OjukwuWarBird: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:
lol i pretend not to know anything ooh, buh please don't spoil me

So you are now claiming virgin.

When did you become OBJ who is indirectly advising Buhari out of fear cheesy
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by saintkel(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:
i should be asking you what am gonna be doing in NAS
Its ladies ist my dear but if u insist its just fun, nothing serious
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by sweetsandy4luv(f): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol Ojukwu leave me ooh, epp me tell Supermods to put this material on the FP is good for others to read
OjukwuWarBird:

So you are now claiming virgin.

When did you become OBJ who is indirectly advising Buhari out of fear cheesy
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by OjukwuWarBird: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:
lol Ojukwu leave me ooh, epp me tell Supermods to put this material on the FP is good for others to read

If I tell mod to do so, don't you think OBJ will snatch you from the guy who asked you to come to nassarawa.

You know sey OBJ thing no dey respect itself when him see fine girl like you. Na so so disturb the thing go dey disturb baba for him middle floor building.

The tenant wey dey OBJ middle floor building go wan visit the tenant wey dey your middle floor building.

Abeg no let mod push this topic go front page before OBJ see you ooooooo grin
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by sweetsandy4luv(f): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
i won't agree with this your excuse ooh, tell them obj don't know me even
OjukwuWarBird:

If I tell mod to do so, don't you think OBJ will snatch you from the guy who asked you to come to nassarawa.

You know sey OBJ thing no dey respect itself when him see fine girl like you. Na so so disturb the thing go dey disturb baba for him middle floor building.

The tenant wey dey OBJ middle floor building go wan visit the tenant wey dey your middle floor building.

Abeg no let mod push this topic go front page before OBJ see you ooooooo grin
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by ayindejimmy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:

op. your post is misleading .

first .obj lack the moral ground to caution Buhari cos it was all his fault .if he had layed a strong and disciplined foundation during his 8 years others after him would have had something to build on.
moreover , obj was speaking to all ecowas leaders past and present
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by alex81(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
*in olamides voice*
story for d gods!
Re: The Game Gradually Changing As Obasanjo Issues Serious Warning To Buhari, His Me by knightsTempler: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Now that Efcc has dropped Money laundering lies against Diezani due to lack of Evidence, I hope all u APC pathetic Voltron will swallow poison and die? Awon Werey!!!

(1) (Reply)

Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode / Sokoto Agod For Tambuwal. Pictures / How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.