Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode (2966 Views)

Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, who is facing trial over alleged N26million fraud, has said that under no circumstances will he pay back any money to the EFCC or government. Fani-Kayode was reacting to reports that he has begged the Federal High Court in Abuja to allow him to return the money to the Federal Government said “Reports that are coming out that Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has agreed to return 26 million naira to the EFCC in an attempt to settle his case at the Abuja Federal High Court out of court with them are false. The matter was adjourned in the Abuja Federal High Court today primarily because a new lawyer in the person of Mr. Ahmed Raji SAN was now handling the case and he needed time to be properly briefed on the matter and to go through the file.

Under no circumstances will Chief Fani-Kayode pay any money back to EFCC or any other government agency because he never collected any money from any government agency in the first place. The reports are false, embarrasing and mischevous.”- Jude Ndukwe, spokesman to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.’ The reports had it that Former Minister of Aviation had begged the Federal High Court in Abuja to allow him to return the sum of N26 million he was accused of illegally receiving from the detained former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki, retd, before the election to organise media campaign for Jonathan.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/no-circumstances-will-pay-money-back-efcc-govt-fani-kayode/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
I swear dem never born you well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Kingstel(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Airforce1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:

Bros you don vex? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tch
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Very soon he will know say khaki no be leather

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nobody forces anyone to return any looted fund or payment received from loot. It is Femi's choice not to make any return anyway.

When the court rules against him and his property confiscated by the government, then he will realize that the government doesn't need pursuing one physically to get hold of one.

Landed property dey there to be confiscated,
Bank accounts are there to be frozen by the government. Hence, Fani Kayode can decide on his own not to return any money, but the government will surely find the way of getting the money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by casttlebarbz(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
d FTC guy thou...d guy swear ni sha grin
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by ImadeUReadThis: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:

Stop disgracing yourself any further on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
baba is gone cheesy
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Stop disgracing yourself any further on this forum.

What should I expect from who is role model says stealing is not corruption

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by ImadeUReadThis: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:

Does your stupidity level increase with every post like an xbox game?

4 Likes

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

baba is gone cheesy

Then you live and don't die

Cause you are above death

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by ImadeUReadThis: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:

What should I expect from who is role model says stealing is not corruption

Keep regurgitating spent APC propaganda rhetoric.

Blank zombie

1 Like

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Does your stupidity level increase with every post like an xbox game?

Must you insult
That's one if the stages of a wailing wailer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:

Then you live and don't die

Cause you are above death
we are the leaders of tomorrow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

we are the leaders of tomorrow cheesy

Yes brother I agree

Politics aside what morals are we teaching the younger generation?

I can say it categorically that know matter ones religion if you wish a fellow being dead

Then I think one needs to check his work and the religion well

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by slimfit1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
All his the people that bailed him out are in trouble oh.
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Nobody forces anyone to return any looted fund or payment received from loot. It is Femi's choice not to make any return anyway.

When the court rules against him and his property confiscated by the government, then he will realize that the government doesn't need pursuing one physically to get hold of one.

Bank accounts are there to be frozen by the government. Hence, Fani Kayode can decide on his own not to return any money, but the government will surely find the way of getting the money.

Did you read his argument?

1 Like

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Did you read his argument?

Oga interpreter

Interprete we are listening
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:

Oga interpreter

Interprete we are listening

Guy I dey tell u say make you bring me to una camp you dey form deaf and dumb.
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by carzola(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
More signs that baba is
Gone ND he is not coming back.
He has achieved his bucket list.
Now can Nigeria move forward.
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by rottennaija(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tolexander:

One thing I learn from government be is that, if you owe them, even if it's 1 naira, and they want to get it from you, your name na sorry

1 Like

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Suntzung: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shege dan Banza No Be Moni De Take Pay Bail U ? Mumu
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Obere4u: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
no b dis man him lawyer day beg judge make him and FG do out of court settlement?...... if you know your are not guilty, why are begging for out of court settlement and not going in for full trial?
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm. Corruption in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by mykelmeezy: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
at this point m fed up with Nigeria

both ffk n pmb are both mad

useless entities
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by WorldsNumber1: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na only God fit revive naija
Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
mykelmeezy:
at this point m fed up with Nigeria

both ffk n pmb are both mad

useless entities

The relay to the mother board is not properly laid

1 Like

Re: Under No Circumstances Will I Pay Any Money Back To EFCC Or Govt – Fani-kayode by Horus(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXGt-Cs_WjY

Fani-Kayode Seeks Out-Of-Court Settlement Over N26m Dasuki Fund Trial

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? / Photos From The Hausa & Igbo Clash In Jos / Kano Mourns Over Death Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.