Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers (3733 Views)

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by ejilife: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Someone with no plan whatsoever to achieve Biafra.. Is who u call a hero??
. He is waiting for UN to force Nigeria to a referendum?? Lol catalonia is an example u can't force an independent nation to do referendum... They will decide to.. .
I want to achieve Biafra... it will take me 16 years and I will achieve it... But believe me u.. igbo nation has more to gain in one Nigeria than any group
Mbaise claiming Yoruba boy can you bury your head in shame for claiming that Igbo nation has more to gain in one niGERia. Ibu Anu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
ejilife:
Mbaise claiming Yoruba boy can you bury your head in shame for claiming that Igbo nation has more to gain in one niGERia. Ibu Anu!
U will never understand until it is too late
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by reborn1: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
As a yoruba christian, I really envy Ibos, I wish we had an unbribeable, unrelenting Nnamdi Kanu who can never sell his people for political power like Jagabandit and co.

Collynzo, Its really cool to be jobless on your side, you hate Yorubas and still spend most of your life online pretending to be one. Is it now a shame to be Ibo?

PhilemonObende, ArodeTsolaye, SegunAdewole, MirabelArode, TsolayeArode, AdebayoTunji, TunjiAdebayo, AkinEgba, Ooni, TundeSalam and now JimiOgunlola.

Stop wasting your life away on nairaland, you will later blame Yorubas for your own misfortune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by JimiOgunlola: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2016
reborn1:

Collynzo, Its really cool to be jobless on your side, you hate Yorubas and still spend most of your life online pretending to be one. Is it now a shame to be Ibo?

PhilemonObende, ArodeTsolaye, SegunAdewole, MirabelArode, TsolayeArode, AdebayoTunji, TunjiAdebayo, AkinEgba, Ooni, TundeSalam and now JimiOgunlola.

Stop wasting your life away on nairaland, you will later blame Yorubas for your own misfortune.

Wetin you dey talk Sir?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by ba7man(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Nkem4040:
Kanu...a freedom fighter with swag.lol
Too bad his swag hasn't helped him get out of jail. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by ba7man(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Wetin you dey talk Sir?
Why are u hiding behind a Yoruba name?

You'll later call someone else coward.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by Decodedp: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2016
attacker321:
Even though I don't like Kanu's approach but the fact is that he has thrown up some salient issues that cannot be waved aside.

You just spoke my mind

BTW

And the earlier those in authority decide to look beyond his choice of words and work on the issues that birthed the agitation, the better for all.

WILL THEIR EGO FILLED ARROGANCE ALLOW THEM?..........
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by koboko69: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2016
knightsTempler:
Off course he is... He has the balls of steel, many a people won't even dare what has done.

On the side note, Now that Efcc has dropped Money laundering lies against Diezani due to lack of Evidence, I hope all u APC pathetic Voltron will swallow poison and die? Awon Werey

Wait for what is coming for her. grin same way some charges were dropped against Kanu, and fresh more damning ones were given to him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by apcisevil: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2016
reborn1:

Does it mean, yorubas hate to have Odua nation? Why do you people so much hate to have Odua as a nation of its own?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero- Niger Delta Avengers by ejilife: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

U will never understand until it is too late
No wonder you are confused!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impeach Buhari NOW. / The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze / Imagine If It Was PDP Rally That Was Empty Like APC Lagos Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.