Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) (113753 Views)

Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo) / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
helphelp:
Still ugly
oga please use hypo mixed with omo to wash your eyes, and re check again biko grin
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
chubbygal:
My humble self ... Immigration officer

Stop lying, that is not you and this thread is for female police officers.

2 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
NafeesaAA:
How about this

Post the original photos without the effects so we can judge.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by bloodkiller: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
kellyJames5:
they tried, but there is this policewoman that took part in Olympic stuff years ago. can't remember her name, she should be included cause she's beautiful.

chioma ajunwa
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
banmee:
Sometimes I wonder if NLders understand the meaning of attractive and beautiful. Smh.
please tell us the meaning of attractive PROF?
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by banmee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
yarimo:
please tell us the meaning of attractive PROF?
It is difficult to explain to people with eye sight problem.

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Joshuahunpe:
I can smell change in them
smell change of one chance abi
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
chubbygal:
You are cute sad
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Kunberg: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
See beautiful women
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by prettyboi1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
"Attractive" is definitely relative....as I have now come to a conclusion that a whole lot of nairalanders don't know what attractive means. This is not the first thread I would see that word being misused. To me, the only one I would probably leave on that list is number 3.

3 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by LUV1: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
The beauty of a any person is christ in you .

2 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by mikron(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrCork:

...SAY WOT??...if this is joke pliss move this thread to joke section......she aint lightskin!! angry
hahaha mr cork and light skin women
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chubbygal(f): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
gbosaa:

Stop lying, that is not you and this thread is for female police officers.
I pity u I don't fake pictures my dear, not every narialand ERS are jobless

4 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by seyoops4u: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
chubbygal:
fyn woman

2 Likes

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2016
All this ladies don rob bleach for body finish and their toto still dey black, ah! E no go beta for Sodium Hypochlorite Mixed with Hydrogen peroxide.

Well, I will enter NPf cell with tese ladies on duty....

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by naijaking1: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2016
mikron:

http://www.genechy.co.uk/2016/07/women-in-law-see-most-attractive-female.html

1. Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole
In August 2015, the ex-inspector general of police, Solomon Arase, appointed Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole as the new force public relations officer.
Alofe-Kolawole became the first female police officer to be appointed as national police spokesperson.
She holds a first degree in law from Ogun State University and a Masters degree in police leadership and management from University of Leicester, the United Kingdom.
Alofe-Kolawole said that one of her role models is Oprah Winfrey, the American TV celebrity who is the first known black female billionaire.

Wait a minute, why her baby resembles IGP Arase
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2016
repogirl:
They should package their attractiveness and put it in their pocket jare. Who e Epp?
na we e Epp. @ least dem fine pass most of una here.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by yarimo(m): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2016
banmee:

It is difficult to explain to people with eye sight problem.
yeah you are right, because it is difficult for YABA LEFT patients to explain in detail. grin
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by banmee(m): 1:17am On Jul 06, 2016
yarimo:
yeah you are right, because it is difficult for YABA LEFT patients to explain in detail. grin

True.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by yarimo(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2016
grin
banmee:

True.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chachanga: 2:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2793976_olabisikolawole2653x365_jpeg012717d42f6416fdb5de8c889baa93eb

Choi!

And na dem their career dey fast pass.

AndOn top gbenshing assisted career be dat o!

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Where is the attraction? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by amtaken(f): 2:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Aisha looks good though.

mikron:
3. Aisha Umar Sule
Aisha Umar Sule is a dedicated, smart and beautiful Nigeria police officer.
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by amtaken(f): 2:41am On Jul 06, 2016
Ngozi has been hot since 15 BC.
mikron:
4. Ngozi Conchita Braide
Ngozi Conchita Braide, who hails from Imo state, is a graduate of English from the Lagos State University.
She joined the Nigeria Police Force in 1996 as a cadet inspector and was part of the United Nations Peace Keeping Operation in Liberia in 2006.
Ngozi also served with International Criminal Police Organisation, INTERPOL between 1999 – 2003. In 2007, she worked at Force Intelligence Bureau and Special Fraud Unit.
In one of her interviews, she said:
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by amtaken(f): 2:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Nwanyi oma.
mikron:
5. Peace Ibekwe Abdallah
Peace Ibekwe Abdallah, who hails from Onitsha in Anambra state, is the second female commissioner of police and the 17th CP since the creation of Ebonyi state.
Her journey in the Police Force which started 29 years ago has been tough and eventful. But through hard work and determination she rose steadily up the ladder of police officers’ ranks.
The governor of Ebonyi state described Abdallah: “Her joviality should not be taken for granted because somebody who smiles like her can be strict and even difficult.”
Speaking at the grand reception of her appointment, Abdallah said: “I am a woman with few words. I am a woman of action. I am here to work the talk, not to make noise.”
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 2:51am On Jul 06, 2016
chubbygal:

So, u follow for all these people wey de tax us for MMIA? Issorai, kwantinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by goodforsomthing: 3:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Beautiful police chick officer,don't have more to say.Naijabet man say so
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 06, 2016
kellyJames5:
they tried, but there is this policewoman that took part in Olympic stuff years ago. can't remember her name, she should be included cause she's beautiful.
Chioma ajunwa u mean
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by ichomi(m): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2016
And she is not married..... Or i didnt read that part....
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by millhouse: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Kul
Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by Juxtified(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Zico5:

Imagine, number one is not there since she is not igbo. You are a very selfish and self centered.
?

1 Like

Re: Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) by SUNFLX(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.