Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun (30977 Views)

The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos) / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by broseme: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
There is an ongoing protest against Wike in Abuja for the for 'allegedly' killing of Rivers people and Police officers in Rivers rerun election.

What is actually happening in Rivers state?Who did the killing,APC or PDP?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/protest-against-wike-in-abuja-for.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Yorubaangel(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
the protest should be held at Port Harcourt not Abuja... they all should be arrested for disturbing public peace...

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Atiku2019: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice One smiley

We should know the politicians behind this heinous act (Both PDP and APC) They Should face the Law cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by momentarylapse: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wike in hot soup at the moment! They should have used what's app instead?
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
The. Traitor of Ubima and his Accursed People Congress are trying to make Wike responsible for their atrocities they commmitted against the people of River State during the rerun . they came with "Federal might" and were beaten hands down by the APC.slayer Wike the wicked

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by dunkem21(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why Abuja ?

The election was conducted in rivers

The mist appropriate place should be portHarcourt

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by sarrki(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy

Brother waiting for your long epistle
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Amechi tr

Ameachi what ?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by dunkem21(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
sarrki:

Brother waiting for your long epistle

I actually deleted it before someone quotes it ..

These days, it's better to keep quiet cool .. especially when it concerns police lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Omeokachie: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
In Abuja?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Omeokachie: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
In Abuja?
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by ddippset(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
I know kcnwaigbo is already on his okada coming here.
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Wiked Wike is obviously the worst thing that happened to Rivers state since the creation of the state. This has been a grueling time in the life of Rivers state. Since 2105, we have not known peace in Rivers state! It is from one problem to the other!! Everyday is for the thief...Wicked Wike, your day with justice is fast approaching! All the evil you have committed against the people of Rivers state will not go unpunished! All I can say for now is that you should continue, but be rest assured you will pay dearly for this evil

18 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
The Irony cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
divicode:
Wiked Wike is obviously the worst thing that happened to Rivers state since the creation of the state. This has been a grueling time in the life of Rivers state. Since 2105, we have not known peace in Rivers state! It is from one problem to the other!! Everyday is for the thief...Wicked Wike, your day with justice is fast approaching! All the evil you have committed against the people of Rivers state will not go unpunished! All I can say for now is that you should continue, but be rest assured you will pay dearly for this evil
Zombies think they got an opinion,Lol.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Zombies think they got an opinion,Lol.

He pain you? Sorry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Amaechi still get enuff Rivers money he stole to waste abi?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by ultimateballer: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2016

12 Likes

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
All I see is mallams and their wives protesting in the North.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by amjoseph19: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
look at them. by their attire we shall know them. "Mallams" and "Hajias" protesting against the governor of "RIVERS STATE" for killing the "people of Rivers state" in "Abuja".
I say no more, I rest my case.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
divicode:

Opinion of a Yoruba man, noted and discarded by people from SS/SE

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by daniska3yaro(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by alutarabbi: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
It is not the heartless politicians that play with our lives and shortchange our future that hurts me but their ability to reduce the reasoning faculty of the masses and turn us against each other, making education unaffordable thereby making common sense unbelievably uncommon, Distracting us from stoning them whenever we see them.
truly the most effective way to destroy a man is reducing him to a lower animal.
i fear that this is the same propaganda we'll be entertained with throughout 2017, and our good brains are once again reduced to analytical tools. #NoBetterTimeToCallOnGod

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Earth2Metahuman: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Who cares who did the killing?

Someone has to pay
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by blaise00700(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
All i see is Hausa/Fulani women protesting.

Are these people from Portharcourt grin

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Bants(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
CHRISTMAS IS COMING CROWDS FOR RENT IN CASE YOU WANT TO PROTEST OR CAMPAIGN FOR SOMETHING...COME AND RENT YOUR CROWD

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Osama10(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by sunvick(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
That's politics for you. No one can say categorically who did the killing. Buh APC protesting ahead of Wike will make him look like the master mind. After this protest, most gullible people will assume that Wike did.

My heart goes out to all the family that have lost their loved ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun by Built2last: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) / Ayu’s Gaffe: 'PDP Has Brought Us Shame' - PDP Chairman At Kano Rally / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.