Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Turn To A Woman At Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Turn To A Woman At Night (2688 Views)

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Driver Kills Woman At Cele Bus-Stop, Lagos On Her Way To Work (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Turn To A Woman At Night by Psoul(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
CONFESSION DURING DELIVERANCE:
I TURN INTO A WOMAN AT NIGHT.

During deliverance, this man confessed to changing to a woman at night, goes out and ensure he sleeps with men.

“i turn into a woman at night and sleep with other men as a way and condition of my rituals to become rich and powerful during the day.
When it's night, I do my rituals and then turn into a woman, go out and sleep with rich and powerful men whom I drain their wealth and very early in the morning, I turn back to my normal self as a man but I was surprised the other day I didn't turn back to my normal self fully. I tried all I could but I couldn't turn. This caused people to take me to the church for deliverance" he said.

WARNING

We are in the end time where people does all manner of things to make money and be powerful.
And also to men that are consumed in immorality, keep carrying... Some of these women in mini skirts you see at night everywhere are fishes, snakes, animals and men as you can see here.
May you be protected in Jesus name.

Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by mii4u(f): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is incredible
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Just negodu bress..
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by 3verblazing(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked cheesy unbelievable ...what a wonderful world!
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by rummeh: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Psoul:
CONFESSION DURING DELIVERANCE:
I TURN INTO A WOMAN AT NIGHT.

During deliverance, this man confessed to changing to a woman at night, goes out and ensure he sleeps with men.

“i turn into a woman at night and sleep with other men as a way and condition of my rituals to become rich and powerful during the day.
When it's night, I do my rituals and then turn into a woman, go out and sleep with rich and powerful men whom I drain their wealth and very early in the morning, I turn back to my normal self as a man but I was surprised the other day I didn't turn back to my normal self fully. I tried all I could but I couldn't turn. This caused people to take me to the church for deliverance" he said.

WARNING

We are in the end time where people does all manner of things to make money and be powerful.
And also to men that are consumed in immorality, keep carrying... Some of these women in mini skirts you see at night everywhere are fishes, snakes, animals and men as you can see here.
May you be protected in Jesus name.

See more >>>>> www.newsdoggen.org/2016/07/end-time-man-confess-that-he-turns-to.html?m=1

JESSSUUU OVIE...... Epic

Cc:Lalasticlala seun come and see ooo
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Unbelievable!
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by donholy28(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
He still has the boobs after deliverance
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Flexherbal(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oh my God!
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by BigMan4Life: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Foolish persons go and look up GYNOCOMASTIA which is a hormone disease that make men grow bosoms. The pastor has made him spin this mad tale of rituals so that he can fall over mad and be delivered by him. Abeg deliver d person to a doctor and pastor to EFCC.

This is the problem u see when crowds pray together, they nor think like humans just as a mob, go and pray by ur self and pray for reason and clear thinking.

Anyway if he is transformed into woman at night, where does the moustache go? hahahaha foolish tales, money for pastor and more YouTube views, and more people believe in evil rituals and go "Harvesting" for money? is this a good result? Ask young 4 year old Buhari with no eyes any more am sure he has strong opinion on it.

Sayeth the LORD: "You shall have no other God but me". So who shall go believe in the evil gods and spirits that ritualist use? Any person who says he is a Christian and yet he believe in any sort of ritual, shame on him, his head nor correct. Check your beliefs!

6 Likes

Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by sixtus3606(m): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2016
BigMan4Life:
Foolish persons go and look up GYNOCOMASTIA which is a hormone disease that make men grow bosoms. The pastor has made him spin this mad tale of rituals so that he can fall over mad and be delivered by him. Abeg deliver d person to a doctor and pastor to EFCC.

This is the problem u see when crowds pray together, they nor think like humans just as a mob, go and pray by ur self and pray for reason and clear thinking.

Anyway if he is transformed into woman at night, where does the moustache go? hahahaha foolish tales, money for pastor and more YouTube views, and more people believe in evil rituals and go "Harvesting" for money? is this a good result? Ask young 4 year old Buhari with no eyes any more am sure he has strong opinion on it.

Sayeth the LORD: "You shall have no other God but me". So who shall go believe in the evil gods and spirits that ritualist use? Any person who says he is a Christian and yet he believe in any sort of ritual, shame on him, his head nor correct. Check your beliefs!
Nna mheeeen....ori e wa nbe!!! grin angry
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2016
liars everywhr...i ve seen dis news b4 with a different caption...o.p fear god
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
BigMan4Life:

Anyway if he is transformed into woman at night, where does the moustache go? hahahaha [b]foolish tales, money for pastor and more YouTube views, and more people believe in evil rituals and go "Harvesting" for money? [/b]is this a good result? Ask young 4 year old Buhari with no eyes any more am sure he has strong opinion on it.

You have said it all
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by charijee(f): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
For real? shocked shocked
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Wouch! :O
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by peeparty(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2016
evegran:
Wouch! :O
Mơřŋıŋɠ ɖɛąř ..
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
peeparty:

Mơřŋıŋɠ ɖɛąř ..

Hey!
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by BigMan4Life: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
peeparty:

Mơřŋıŋɠ ɖɛąř ..

Ả̵̘̩̺̜̤̼ͅn̰̥͇͐̃̎ͭͤͮͪd̡̪̾̋ ͉̭̙̆̄̽ͦA͌̍̌̑̓̆͆͟ ̣͌ͦ̐͒͛̉g̤͎̠͒0̟̰͗͊̑̂̆̄o̘̮̜̦̱̼̩͡ḑ̹̰̣͓̱̞̰̋̾͑ ͓͖̱̭̦̙̪̃̌̿ͯͣẹ̰̳̝͐ͪ̈́̈́ͪ͆͡v̯͕̗ͭ͆́̀͆̓̎3̵̟̺̤͈͎̤͋ͣͦ̚ni̟̠̯̩̹̔̄̑ͯ̒n̙͈͕͍̈́̏̍͗͜ ͙̤ͭ̓g̵̞̰̝ ̷̠̮̆́t̪͎́̾̊̾͐̋̒ͅò̢̰̯͓̄̂́ ͉̖̺͇̩̼͉͂̆͆͒̾y̦̣͛͌̀ͬͪ͊0̂ͩ͗ͭͭͥüͧ̉ͥ̐͑

na ritualist go curse my writings oooo shocked grin
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by peeparty(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2016
BigMan4Life:

Ả̵̘̩̺̜̤̼ͅn̰̥͇͐̃̎ͭͤͮͪd̡̪̾̋ ͉̭̙̆̄̽ͦA͌̍̌̑̓̆͆͟ ̣͌ͦ̐͒͛̉g̤͎̠͒0̟̰͗͊̑̂̆̄o̘̮̜̦̱̼̩͡ḑ̹̰̣͓̱̞̰̋̾͑ ͓͖̱̭̦̙̪̃̌̿ͯͣẹ̰̳̝͐ͪ̈́̈́ͪ͆͡v̯͕̗ͭ͆́̀͆̓̎3̵̟̺̤͈͎̤͋ͣͦ̚ni̟̠̯̩̹̔̄̑ͯ̒n̙͈͕͍̈́̏̍͗͜ ͙̤ͭ̓g̵̞̰̝ ̷̠̮̆́t̪͎́̾̊̾͐̋̒ͅò̢̰̯͓̄̂́ ͉̖̺͇̩̼͉͂̆͆͒̾y̦̣͛͌̀ͬͪ͊0̂ͩ͗ͭͭͥüͧ̉ͥ̐͑

na ritualist go curse my writings oooo shocked grin

Hɛɦɛɦɦɛɦɛ aʄʀaɨɖ ċatċɦ ʍɛ tʀʊɛ tʀʊɛ ..
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by peeparty(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2016
evegran:

Hey!
Haʋɛ a ɮʟɛssɛɖ ɖaʏ ..
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2016
peeparty:

Haʋɛ a ɮʟɛssɛɖ ɖaʏ ..

Thanks.
You too

1 Like

Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by Nina4u(f): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha that must b a T.B Joshua prank
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by jcross19: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
sixtus3606:

Nna mheeeen....ori e wa nbe!!! grin angry
ori e ko is n be !!!!!. There is evil even the bible acknowledge evil and darkness but warn the children light about them.
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by jcross19: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
BigMan4Life:

infact if you have never watch a real movie there are some guys who have done. Let me tell you a tale if you like belief if you like don't , there was village around ondo town , in year 1999 a farmer turned to python and used that power to bewitch his neighbour along the line, one day he turned to snake but he could not turn back but on his head, my brother come see crowd in this village, and drama wonders even till am still baffled . So bros you have never seen anything please keep quiet.
Re: I Turn To A Woman At Night by BigMan4Life: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
^na mad dreams don catch you, eat less strong foods before u go to bed, especially cheeses. The answers are chemical for all these things even if it be a man who grow bosoms or nightmares of man headed snake suffering ur brain. Welcome to d age of reason.

snake with man head. indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Omg:5-years-old Girl Pregnant In Plateau / 13yr Old Gang Leader And His Crew Murdered For Making Threats Towards An Older / Igbo Culture Of Wild Spread Criminality And Drug Trafficking Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.