Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira (3196 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Have 450k Lying In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by Nmezor(f): 4:29pm On May 09, 2020
mira4u:

Lol I know he does. I won't engage him, I'll only ensure all his accounts are banned, unless I dont know the account he's using. It's too much Jare. Why will he be insulting people upandan the forum.
I just tire 4 him...Na his trademark for here... He likes being noticed. He is a MOD though he likes to abuse ppl rights here , deriving joy from it as well .
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by EternalTruth: 4:50pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

Lol I know he does. I won't engage him, I'll only ensure all his accounts are banned, unless I dont know the account he's using. It's too much Jare. Why will he be insulting people upandan the forum.
[/s]
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by EternalTruth: 4:50pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

grin the troll has opened another account after his main account Ebenezer2021 was banned for bullying and insulting people upandan this forum like anyone here caused his real life frustrations.

I'm your nightmare I swear. I placed you on hot seat since yesterday. I'm sure you would have dreamt of my username last night in bitterness.

The first ban courtesy of me is just genesis. Even if you open 1 million accounts they'll all be banned, till you learn how to behave yourself in a public forum and stop insulting people here. Nairaland is a forum for sane minds, if not for people like you, trying to make this forum unappealing cos of your rudeness and insults everywhere.

My eyes are watching you.
[/s]
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by EternalTruth: 4:57pm On May 09, 2020
Mira4u I'm not the same person as Ebenezer. You can see the date I registered here since 2016 that I'm not a new member as you've falsely stated.
Howbeit I've been watching you and observed how you use your previous moniker rOsy247 to insult people on this forum till Ebenezer ensured that you were banned.
Apparently you had to switch to this moniker to attack Ebenezer cos he made sure your Darling and most treasured account is banned that's why you're pained and still attacking him.
I'm here to assist and help Ebenezer to ensure that you're put to your place.
When we're done with you, you will regret coming across us and treading our paths just like Nmezor confessed and has been begging us on WhatsApp.
Enjoy the game.
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by joshi24(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2020
mira4u:
Hey guys, I have one million bucks tied down in the bank for nothing. I want to invest it in a fashion business but m short of ideas. Need ideas pls. Fashion business that's very profitable i mean. Thanks in advance.

Note: Strictly fashion business ideas
Footwear biz is currently a money spinner with that amount u will able to get ur own brand just like gucci and versace i started with very little capital and i hv grown after dis lockdown am going to register my business/brand name u too can join

1 Like

Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by Nmezor(f): 6:15pm On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
Mira4u I'm not the same person as Ebenezer. You can see the date I registered here since 2016 that I'm not a new member as you've falsely stated.
Howbeit I've been watching you and observed how you use your previous moniker rOsy247 to insult people on this forum till Ebenezer ensured that you were banned.
Apparently you had to switch to this moniker to attack Ebenezer cos he made sure your Darling and most treasured account is banned that's why you're pained and still attacking him.
I'm here to assist and help Ebenezer to ensure that you're put to your place.
When we're done with you, you will regret coming across us and treading our paths just like Nmezor confessed and has been begging us on WhatsApp.
Enjoy the game.
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by Tweiker: 7:02pm On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
welcome to the business.
You're on a one year contract.
Our previous deals of canceling and striking out comments has been always successful and at the end of it all the victims would out of frustration create new monikers and deactivate their accounts after we've monitored them.
You can ask these monikers Nmezor lilybonny midnighter fountainofyouth bigcowhorn amongst others. They will out of their experiences relay their ordeals to u and give u guide on how to endure it.
Welcome to the deal as you've been marked for total annihilation off this forum by me.
Once again welcome. cool
Just sit tight and enjoy cheesy

Hello there,

This is the second time I'm getting mentions from you and I'm pretty sure i don't owe or know you.

Any problem?

Nmezor:
I just tire 4 him...Na his trademark for here... He likes being noticed. He is a MOD though he likes to abuse ppl rights here , deriving joy from it as well .

Your smile is soft and very infectious grin

mira4u:

Insulting people and mentioning my guy name too grin

She-warrior. What bothers thou?
Talk freely, BigCowHorn loves you today smiley
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by mira4u: 7:12pm On May 09, 2020
joshi24:
Footwear biz is currently a money spinner with that amount u will able to get ur own brand just like gucci and versace i started with very little capital and i hv grown after dis lockdown am going to register my business/brand name u too can join

Nice one.
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by mira4u: 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
Nmezor:

shocked. Are you serious about the mod thing? I doubt dear. Why will a mod be messing up himself all over the forum, bullying people upandan. Besides, his Ebenezer2021 was banned. If he's a mod that wouldn't happen.

He's obviously same person as Ebenezer2021.
I know this because he was using that moniker to insult me as I reported that moniker yesterday, when he was bullying someone else. As it was banned he logged into this eternaltruth account to insult me. He's apparently the one because he's the only one that has been attacking my username since yesterday in painment grin. as I reported his unruly behaviour here, yesterday.

Well, he will never insult anyone here again and that's my interest. E don too much nau.
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by joshi24(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2020
mira4u:

Nice one.
KUL so if u are interested let me know
Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by Tweiker: 7:34pm On May 09, 2020
mira4u:

shocked. Are you serious about the mod thing? I doubt dear. Why will a mod be messing up himself all over the forum, bullying people upandan. Besides his Ebenezer2021 was banned.

I know this because he was using that moniker to insult me as I reported that moniker when he was bullying someone else. Immediately it was banned he logged into this truth account to insult me. He's apparently the one because he's the only one that has been attacking my username since yesterday in painment grin. as I reported his unruly behaviour here.

You and Nmezor still dey learn work. Of course he's the one, was that ever in question? Is he a mod? Absolutely not!

Let Mr. Mode just mention my name a third time as being his defeated victim and we'll see who's a worse e-terrorist grin

Oh, and Mira, 1 million is a lot of money. Please, please, please, don't do business or accept offers of help from anyone on Nairaland. They are all scammers.
Get the info you need and go set up your business yourself. And always remember, never invest all at once.

Good luck, baby!

1 Like

Re: Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira by mira4u: 7:44pm On May 09, 2020
Tweiker:

You and Nmezor still dey learn work. Of course he's the one, was that ever in question. Is he a mod? Absolutely not!

Let Mr. Mode just mention my name a third time as being his defeated victim and we'll see who's a worse e-terrorist grin

Oh, and Mira, 1 million is a lot of money. Please, please, please, don;t business or accept offers of help from anyone on Nairaland. They are all scammers.
Get the info you need and go set your business yourself. And always remember, never invest all at once.

Good luck, baby!

grin. Can you imagine. Same threat he was making yesterday about me as well. Making boast of keypad warfare, that he came out victorious. Lol it's funny tho.

Unfortunately he met his nightmare in me, I've noticed him for too long the way he bullies people here. People like this make the forum unappealing abeg.

For the business thing, it's a long time I made this post. I'm into another industry entirely. Thanks for the concern kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Procedures For Pounded Yam Flour. An Opportunity To Make Money. / Can I make withdrawals from Payoneer Card of less than $50 / I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.