Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral (3197 Views)

I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK / I Need 200,000 To Startup A Biz I Promise 20,000 Monthly Reture / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2009
I want to set up an adult education centre in Rukpokwu area of Port Harcourt.

I have done my home work very well by discovering that so many youths in that area don't even know how to write their names.

As for competition, there's none for now but I can beat any competition considering my over 10 years teaching experience.

I need up to half a million naira but I have only secured a space/house for the take off.

Tell me your terms and conditions if you can afford to give me the loan.

Meanwhile, I wouldn't like to go to any financial institution because I need the loan before the end of this week.

We can talk on raymondedeh@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by vividgate: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
I am into Adult Education in Lagos and I start with just N500 and my mobile phone,no office or space.I have tried to quit but people keep begging me to keep it on.You don't need that amount of money if you know what you want to achieve.I used to make as much as N50k monthly teaching just 5 people per month.

you may doubt that but it remains the truth.I was able to raise capital from my adult education classes to start my current computer sales and training centre.

So bro,just do your home work and you are there.Mail me on d242m@yahoo.com for tips
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
vivid gate:

I am into Adult Education in Lagos and I start with just N500 and my mobile phone,no office or space.I have tried to quit but people keep begging me to keep it on.You don't need that amount of money if you know what you want to achieve.I used to make as much as N50k monthly teaching just 5 people per month.

you may doubt that but it remains the truth.I was able to raise capital from my adult education classes to start my current computer sales and training centre.

So bro,just do your home work and you are there.Mail me on d242m@yahoo.com for tips

There are schools and there are schools but there's the school.

I'm not trying to set-up a 500-naira school in my house, on my mobile phone, etc.

And I wouldn't like to see people coming around to encourage me to hang on.

Go figure!

Go figure!
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by ayodele123(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
Pls go to Youth Business Initiative at 29 Moloney street lagos.They do give loans to serious business minded nigerians at 12% interest provided you are in the 18-35 age category and your request is not above N300,000.oo and can provide 2 guarantors.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
ayodele123:

Pls go to Youth Business Initiative at 29 Moloney street lagos.They do give loans to serious business minded nigerians at 12% interest provided you are in the 18-35 age category and your request is not above N300,000.oo and can provide 2 guarantors.

Thanks Ayodele for the point-blank and helpful link.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
The guy gave u an advice and u just brush it off like that? yet u need help?
Interesting.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

The guy gave u an advice and u just brush it off like that? yet u need help?
Interesting.

I understood every bit of the guy's information. Trust me! cool
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Roforofo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
SMSguru I also would like to set up a University in Lagos with 800,000 Naira. Let us combine forces so students from your school can graduate to my university. My phone number is 0044419419419. My email address is 419natoday@shineyoureye.com. Abeg contact me A.S.A.P. My Nigerian passport is also my collateral. Thank you my brother.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
Roforofo:

SMSguru I also would like to set up a University in Lagos with 800,000 Naira. Let us combine forces so students from your school can graduate to my university. My phone number is 0044419419419. My email address is 419natoday@shineyoureye.com. Abeg contact me A.S.A.P. My Nigerian passport is also my collateral. Thank you my brother.

Go kiss the toilet seat! grin
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Roforofo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
Please SMSguru let us develop our educational sector. Call me immediately so we can get this money and start lectures. I can also be contacted on 080419419419. More blessings you my brother.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2009
Roforofo:

Please SMSguru let us develop our educational sector. Call me immediately so we can get this money and start lectures. I can also be contacted on 080419419419. More blessings you my brother.

Must I reply to every message? NO.

Are there fools here? YES.

Bless your heart! grin
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by ayodele123(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2009
we ought to caution ourselves and exhibit maturity.
why will a poster on this forum use abusive language on other posters?.
i believe that the purpose of nairaland forum is to share ideas and experiences;to benefit others from our wealth of information, ideas and experiences and help others one way or the other who may be in need of help that will move their lives&businesses forward.
it is disgusting reading abuses and insults here.i believe that there is none below 18 years posting replies on this forum
we should be civil in manners and attitude.
i have benefited a lot from the posts on this forum.
thank you all.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by ifyalways(f): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
SMSguru:

There are schools and there are schools but there's the school.

I'm not trying to set-up a 500-naira school in my house, on my mobile phone, etc.

And I wouldn't like to see people coming around to encourage me to hang on.

Go figure!

Go figure!
You shldnt be here looking for loans.With ur attitude,u ought to have had the required capital for ur almighty [b]the [/b]school.
vivid gate:

Wish u well.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Roforofo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
Ifyalways, as usual thank you for your excellent reply to SMSGuru. Mr SMSGuru and all other potential scammers, stop wasting your time on Nairaland and go and do some honest work instead of placing ridiculous posts on a forum for sharing INFORMATION AND IDEAS. This forum is NOT for BEGGING for money or advertising ridiculous GET-RICH QUICK SCAMS. Mr SMSGuru, you can insult me all you like but I deal with people like you by simply pointing out the truth to others. Talk is cheap as the saying goes. Go and get a job and stop wasting your time posting here asking for 500K. Shikena. grin My fellow Nairalanders please make una dey shine una eye well well shocked shocked
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2009
ifyalways:

You shldnt be here looking for loans.With your attitude,u ought to have had the required capital for your almighty [b]the [/b]school.Wish u well.

I can't stop laughing at some replies and folks herein! grin grin grin

Roforofo:

Ifyalways, as usual thank you for your excellent reply to SMSGuru. Mr SMSGuru and all other potential scammers, stop wasting your time on Nairaland and go and do some honest work instead of placing ridiculous posts on a forum for sharing INFORMATION AND IDEAS. This forum is NOT for BEGGING for money or advertising ridiculous GET-RICH QUICK SCAMS. Mr SMSGuru, you can insult me all you like but I deal with people like you by simply pointing out the truth to others. Talk is cheap as the saying goes. Go and get a job and stop wasting your time posting here asking for 500K. Shikena. grin My fellow Nairalanders please make una dey shine una eye well well shocked shocked

He that dwelleth in a glass house shalt not throw stones.
I have come to understand that some people use words that they don't know their meaning.
Thanks for calling SMSguru a scammer.

As usual, I can't stop laughing, grin grin grin grin grin

Bless your hearts!!
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Roforofo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2009
SMSguru go and get a job and stop asking strangers on Nairaland for 500,000 Naira shocked shocked to invest in your "school" scam. As the great Fela Anikulapo-Kuti said, wether you be agbepo or dokita all na honest day's work. Stop wasting your time here BEGGING for money for your stupid scams. Go and find honest work and remember to pay your tax. Eko o ni baje o!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2009
Fela, the dead, is still your role model, no wonder you talk like someone that breathes with his liver. grin

I can employ you if you really need a J.O.B.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Roforofo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
SMSguru. I repeat stop BEGGING people for money on Nairaland. Nobody will fall for your stupid SCAM. No be only school you suppose establish for Rukpokwu. You for try establish University, Teacher Training College and Polytechnic grin grin. Stop wasting your time as I will keep alerting people to your useless SCAMS. No be only 500,000 you suppose dey ask for, why not ask for 5 billion Naira. As Fela talk, "you be thief, I no be thief, you be rogue, I no be rogue, you dey steal, I no dey steal, you be robber, I no robber, you be armed robber, I no be armed robber, catch am catch am thief thief thief, catch am catch am rogue rogue rogue" grin grin. Baba Fela was a great man and everyone in the world and Nigeria knows that so please respect our elder who fought for the masses instead of BEGGING for 500,000 shocked shocked. As Baba 70 talk, second bass jare.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
@smsguru, abeg no mind dem boh! just send me your business plan before the week runs out so i can raise the said amount for you as you alo need the money before weekend.

As for your collateral being you passport though you didn't specify whether passport photograph or international passport, dont bother i dont need it 'cus it is a fact which i can also testify to it that people now collect international pasports for their dogs, cats, and even house rats, just holla me as i will help you out email- magamustchop@onedayfortheowner.com
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by MrCrackles(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
Roforofo:

SMSguru. I repeat stop BEGGING people for money on Nairaland. Nobody will fall for your stupid SCAM. No be only school you suppose establish for Rukpokwu. You for try establish University, Teacher Training College and Polytechnic grin grin. Stop wasting your time as I will keep alerting people to your useless SCAMS. No be only 500,000 you suppose dey ask for, why not ask for 5 billion Naira. As Fela talk, "you be thief, I no be thief, you be rogue, I no be rogue, you dey steal, I no dey steal, you be robber, I no robber, you be armed robber, I no be armed robber, catch am catch am thief thief thief, catch am catch am rogue rogue rogue" grin grin. Baba Fela was a great man and everyone in the world and Nigeria knows that so please respect our elder who fought for the masses instead of BEGGING for 500,000 shocked shocked. As Baba 70 talk, second bass jare.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2009
Roforofo:

SMSguru. I repeat stop BEGGING people for money on Nairaland. Nobody will fall for your stupid SCAM.  No be only school you suppose establish for Rukpokwu. You for try establish University, Teacher Training College and Polytechnic grin grin. Stop wasting your time as I will keep alerting people to your useless SCAMS. No be only 500,000 you suppose dey ask for, why not ask for 5 billion Naira. As Fela talk, "you be thief, I no be thief, you be rogue, I no be rogue, you dey steal, I no dey steal, you be robber, I no robber, you be armed robber, I no be armed robber, catch am catch am thief thief thief, catch am catch am rogue rogue rogue" grin grin. Baba Fela was a great man and everyone in the world and Nigeria knows that so please respect our elder who fought for the masses instead of BEGGING for 500,000 shocked shocked. As Baba 70 talk, second bass jare.

Is begging a scam?
Are there wise scams?
Are there useful scams?
Do you and all Nigerians know Fela as a great man?

Now, I know, grin

fizofly:

@smsguru, abeg no mind dem boh! just send me your business plan before the week runs out so i can raise the said amount for you as you alo need the money before weekend.

As for your collateral being you passport though you didn't specify whether passport photograph or international passport, dont bother i dont need it 'cus it is a fact which i can also testify to it that people now collect international pasports for their dogs, cats, and even house rats,  just holla me as i will help you out email- magamustchop@onedayfortheowner.com

I know one when I see one,
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by SMSguru(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

grin grin grin grin

Laff goes on jare!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by steaming(f): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2009
the thread has moved from an almost sincere plea for a just and noble cause to something seemingly dubious, courtesy of OP.

SMSguru, i didnt expect such responses from you, someone gave an honest advice of how he started his, even if you dont want to start yours that way, a simple thank you for his advice and a diplomatic no would have been just appropriate. You are not bound to accept everybody's idea.

and luk how you have ruined ur own thread yourself, so much for a would be teacher!
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by yommyuk: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
@SMSguru

email your bank account no to gotohell4ever@yahoo.com
I will double the money for u jare
Omo ole grin grin grin angry angry angry cool
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Roforofo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2009
steaming:

the thread has moved from an almost sincere plea for a just and noble cause to something seemingly dubious, courtesy of OP.

SMSguru, i didnt expect such responses from you, someone gave an honest advice of how he started his, even if you dont want to start yours that way, a simple thank you for his advice and a diplomatic no would have been just appropriate. You are not bound to accept everybody's idea.

and luk how you have ruined your own thread yourself, so much for a would be teacher!

Steaming, thank you for explaining in clear terms to this fraudster.

yommyuk:

@SMSguru

email your bank account no to gotohell4ever@yahoo.com
I will double the money for u jare
Omo ole grin grin grin angry angry angry cool

Yommyuk, thank you for giving this crook an appropriate email address.

Mr SMSguru. Stop begging for 500,000 Naira. You will not defraud people on this site. Go and get a job and do a honest day's work instead of posting stupid requests for money on Nairaland. As I told you before, na 5 billion Naira you for request to build University, Teaching hospital, Polytechnic and Agricultural college. You fraudsters should stop deceiving yourselves, you cannot scam us on Nairaland. Na today? We dey shine our eye well well for here o. shocked shocked You think say we be mugun for Nairaland? grin grin
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by judchuks20(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
It is not a crime to need some cash, is it?
www.judeworld.com
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Roforofo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
judchuks20:

It is not a crime to need some cash, is it?
www.judeworld.com

I agree. However it is a crime to come on Nairaland with stupid requests for 500,000 Naira for a fictitious school in Rumpokwu!! Mr SMSguru should go and get a job and stop BEGGING on Nairaland. He is wasting his time and will not succeed in DEFRAUDING anyone. All of us dey shine our eye well well. Dead body jam accident! Abeg carry go. grin grin grin
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by esuccess(m): 1:54am On Oct 23, 2009
i will only advice you to do what i'm doing in other to raise the money needed for your initial capital for the project,which i believe you can do so as to raise the money needed.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by javascript: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2009
Shear time wastage everyone!
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
Nigerian passport as collateral!!!!

I can't laugh abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by toosoon(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
SMSguru or 419guru, can you post your collateral (international passport page) and also do you have any value visa on it? i can afford to bless you with 50k if you can provide your passport page.
Re: I Need 200,000 Urgently; My International Passport Is My Collateral by usherroyal(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2009
@TOO SOON i have interest in this particular case.you see i like the way you address this guy.they should learn how to asisst other not to scam them and add to their problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. / Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account / Business Ideas For Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.