Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos (34661 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by CowHard: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
It's obvious that the majority of the so called Buhari supporters that marched the streets of Abuja were either rented or had no idea on what they embarked on.

As can be seen in the pictures below, some of the protesters turned their placards upside down thus giving credence to the above comment.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by sarrki(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Igbos at it again

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by faithugo64(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
500 hundred naira at work

243 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by YourImaginaryBF: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again
grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by sarrki(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
cowardSeun:
lalasticlala mynd44

front page

Enemies of the state always faulting everything

Without proffering solution

I forgot that they are born to wail

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Ratello: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hungry set of useless youths. Ask these lowlifes how much is one Mudu of Garri under this useless Buhari's govt

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Young03(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:

Enemies of the state always faulting everything
Without proffering solution
I forgot that they are born to wail
will u shut up ?

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Have u finished?

Now ask ur mummy to change ur pampers so that she can breastfeed u.

Small,small kids on nairaland.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by CowHard: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again

You didn't even allow me to be through with the post before spiting everywhere on the thread....

Are you sure you have any meaningful job other than posting nonsense on nairaland

223 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by nextprince: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha. So this is what a thread was opened for?

Mazi is right after all, Igbos are Ps and Is.

4 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by faithugo64(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again
grin

So na IPOB turn the placard?

So one can't be make a sincere observation without being tagged IPOB?

grin grin
I wonder how much they pay you for this

Come here, come closer

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by sarrki(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
faithugo64:
grin

grin grin

Come here, come closer

Igbos are problem

Enemies of the states are ipob

And Igbos are enemies of state

5 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by yarimo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
IPOBIANS and photoshop are like 5 and 6 grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by faithugo64(f): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are problem

Enemies of the states are ipob

And Igbos are enemies of state
grin
You no well

Go find better medicine

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by mohaMADbuari: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Laughing out loud here.....

They are now shouting Photoshop

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by FakoMaybach1: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is a clear fact that the APC govt is a circus. Buhari is more interested in showboating than good governance.

Little wonder he has like 40 media aides, Govt of facelift, for lies and from deceit. APC fvcking nigeria in the assss since 2015. Bangderadang!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
faithugo64:
grin

grin grin

Come here, come closer
so one cant make a sincere observation without being tagged afonja?

2 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by faithugo64(f): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoroawusa:

angry
Ever tagged you or anyone afonja?

Oga dey your lane abeg cry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by CowHard: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Where did she tag him afonja for making a comment

Ewu

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by clarocuzioo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Truly Nigerians deserve the kind of rulers they get.

3 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by CowHard: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Truly Nigerians deserve the kind of rulers they get.

Rightly stated.....

Buhari is a ruler not a leader

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by Yakson09: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
faithugo64:
500 hundred naira at work
sharap
Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by CowHard: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yakson09:
sharap

You Don baff today

20 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by MONITZ: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Young03:

will u shut up ?

Telling him to shut-up is an understatement, he deserves words worse than that, I wonder if he is an adult given the kind of gibberish he spews...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by mohaMADbuari: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

Front page asap...... Let's shame the rented crowds

5 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by engineerboat(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again

Wetin IPod do ore

3 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by nedu666: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos at it again
nairaland resident fool

16 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by nedu666: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2017
nextprince:

aboki still educationally disadvantaged since 1978

15 Likes

Re: What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos by CowHard: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2017
nextprince:

zone B

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown / FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.