Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) (4228 Views)

Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) / Nadia Buari Poses In Only A Wrapper, Displays Her Fresh Laps / Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
MUnachi abii age 28 year old ex beauty queen set instagram.on fire when she posted these sexy photos. She poured her hot curves into denim.

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by JoeCutie(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Munachi is bae! kiss
But where are the "curves"? undecided

Okay, I'll fast...with one condition though: that Munachi stays with me. I'll just eat her, nothing else.

She's my spec. Very moderate 'wealth' down there...just the way I love 'em. grin
She's doctor's prescription...
3 times in a day
. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
There is nothing curvy about these pictures. Not the back ground or the climbing plant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Flexherbal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Say : beautiful skin,Not curves.

1 Like

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by adexlamex(m): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
cant see any curve but is she holding blackberry curve 2?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Dezzx(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
MUnachi abii age 28 year old ex beauty queen set instagram.on fire when she posted these sexy photos. She poured her hot curves into denim.
Tomi's grand ma. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by waxyung(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Just negodu.. Where is the curve?

4 Likes

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by kayalla(f): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
OP is high, if this is curves I wonder...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2016
waxyung:
Just negodu.. Where is the curve?
jealously!!! Sit down
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2016
kayalla:
OP is high, if this is curves I wonder...
another jealous femake
Dezzx:

Tomi's grand ma. cheesy
munachi is 28
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Dezzx(m): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
munachi was 28
Ten years ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Dezzx:

Ten years ago.
listen up!! She was born Nov 5 1987. When she won mbgn she was 19. Go and look at her pictures. You will see
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Dezzx(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
listen up!! She was born Nov 5 1987. When she won mbgn she was 19. Go and look at her pictures. You will see
till she upload her birth cert. adonbilivit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dezzx:
till she upload her birth cert. adonblivit.
you have no reason not to believe it
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by kayalla(f): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
another jealous femake

wat is there to jealous?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by mogboyelade(f): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Instead of you to say she display her figure 1 in this picture.

1 Like

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2016
kayalla:

wat is there to jealous?
a beautiful woman
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2016
mogboyelade:
Instead of you to say she display her figure 1 in this picture.
liesss
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Seened: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Monsieur Palmmy cheesy
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by kayalla(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
a beautiful woman

i can draw a picture with better curves

1 Like

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Tynasparks(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is there another definition for curves?

1 Like

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 2:22am On Jul 08, 2016
kayalla:

i can draw a picture with better curves
your jealousy knows no bounds
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 2:22am On Jul 08, 2016
Tynasparks:
Is there another definition for curves?
Is that jealous rearing its ugly head?
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Tynasparks(f): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Is that jealous rearing its ugly head?
hey wanna be... Take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tynasparks:
hey wanna be... Take a chill pill
muna is a fine woman. Sharap
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by kayalla(f): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
your jealousy knows no bounds

if it was jealousy i will be sounding differently.
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
kayalla:

if it was jealousy i will be sounding differently.
you are a bitter woman. Jealous of another successful woman's beauty. See your life
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by kayalla(f): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you are a bitter woman. Jealous of another successful woman's beauty. See your life

hahaha, bitter, jealous?

just go back to that picture and tell me wat to be jealous about and not to mention she is as straight as. just trying to open ur blinded eyes incase u dont know wat curves means not unless u re homo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
kayalla:

hahaha, bitter, jealous?

just go back to that picture and tell me wat to be jealous about and not to mention she is as straight as. just trying to open ur blinded eyes incase u dont know wat curves means not unless u re homo.
I am talking about her facial beauty. By the way she is very busty which means curves
Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by kayalla(f): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I am talking about her facial beauty. By the way she is very busty which means curves

she still no fine pass me, these two bigg puppies wey i carry no be busty. abeg park joor.

1 Like

Re: Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS) by Palmwinetapper: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
kayalla:

she still no fine pass me, these two bigg puppies wey i carry no be busty. abeg park joor.
she has a..23 year old boyfriend. You don't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Secret Busted / Instagram Model Gets Her Silicone Butt Removed, Shares Shocking Photos / Zodwa Wabantu Share Photos Of Her Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.