Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. (5779 Views)

Jude C Odoh Duplicates Sylvester Madu's Head Via Makeup / Sylvester Madu Celebrates His Birthday With Throwback picture / Aneke Twins Smoking With Sylvester Madu, Flaunt Their Hot Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by lumzybo: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2016
All man carried his/her bag unlike African parents that expect the youngest to Carry every1's bag.

HBD grandpa!

Explorer, I wuld like to c the pix of his mother @ 92
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by pamcode(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Legend. After jackie can and jean claude van damme he is my best single action movie actor

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Explorers(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2016
lumzybo:
All man carried his/her bag unlike African parents that expect the youngest to Carry every1's bag.

HBD grandpa!

Explorer, I wuld like to c the pix of his mother @ 92

Was a wrestler, Jackie Stallone. She's 94 now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2728177/So-THATS-Sylvester-gets-inspiration-Jackie-Stallone-92-pumps-iron-CrossFit-work-face-make-up.html

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by lumzybo: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Explorers:

Was a wrestler, Jackie Stallone. She's 94 now.

Ko si arugbo ni Ghana. plastic surgery
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Owobobrown(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Get RAMBO these weapons and he will win you any war

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Owobobrown(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rambo babies

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Explorers(m): 6:26am On Jul 07, 2016
louiskay:
All i see are good, very good, good memories.....
i could remember when in sec. sch. how i used my pocket money in buying several collections of Sylvester stallone.....
just to stay up late at night watching those wonderful action beefed movies....
Thanks Pa for d memories...
wishing u a very Happy Blissful birthday...

That's the word bro "Memories" Good old memories, he really entertained us and made our days as kids. Boss&actor stuffs, imitating Rambo jumping around the compound, uncompleted buildings fighting war, using sticks as machine gun, throwing soft bricks as grenades.
Missed those days, just wish to honour with a better thread having lots of contributions. But seems most don't know him/care.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Explorers(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2016
These days we care more about crazy people/celebs displaying boobs or those without pants and bras.
Comments would have touched 5th page if Stallone is one.
Thanks for you comments everyone.

Wish you many more celebrations with good health Legend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Adesiji77: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Explorers:
These days we care more about crazy people/celebs displaying boobs or those without pants and bras.

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Explorers:

explorers baba, I greet u sir. Good morning, how's everything sir
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by louiskay(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Explorers:

That's the word bro "Memories" Good old memories, he really entertained us and made our days as kids. Boss&actor stuffs, imitating Rambo jumping around the compound, uncompleted buildings fighting war, using sticks as machine gun, throwing soft bricks as grenades.
Missed those days, just wish to honour with a better thread having lots of contributions. But seems most don't know him/care.

He really made our days as kids memorable and Blissful. Such a true legend i must profess.... Well, i guess peeps that grew up watching Nollywood movies won't be too familiar with the legendary stallone, not knowing it will take generations to see the uprising of another legend with such aura...
Thanks for d mention bro... You too are a good researcher. Have a good day ahead.
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Explorers(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2016
louiskay:

He really made our days as kids memorable and Blissful. Such a true legend i must profess.... Well, i guess peeps that grew up watching Nollywood movies won't be too familiar with the legendary stallone, not knowing it will take generations to see the uprising of another legend with such aura...
Thanks for d mention bro... You too are a good researcher. Have a good day ahead.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Explorers(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
explorers baba, I greet u sir. Good morning, how's everything sir

I dey alright sir.
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Explorers(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Adesiji77:

grin lipsrsealed

I c u bro.
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Cutehector(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Explorers:

I dey alright sir.
explorers I recognize ur immense contribution to the success of nairaland and I doff my hat for that. You are one of the few popular nairalanders I respect so much.

Though this is my first time of having a conversation with you, i'm already grateful for your replies.

I wish to solicit for your vote for the humble man I am supporting in this forthcoming Mr nairaland contest, your vote will go along way in crowning him that.

I'll be very much grateful for your positive reply to this effect sir.
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2016
I always wanted to be as strong as rambo... chai grin grin
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by armadeo(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Demolition man was my favourite Stallone movie.

Hbd Stallone.
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Explorers(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
explorers I recognize ur immense contribution to the success of nairaland and I doff my hat for that. You are one of the few popular nairalanders I respect so much.

Though this is my first time of having a conversation with you, i'm already grateful for your replies.

I wish to solicit for your vote for the humble man I am supporting in this forthcoming Mr nairaland contest, your vote will go along way in crowning him that.

I'll be very much grateful for your positive reply to this effect sir.

Wow....Dont tink i deserve all these bro, d forum has always bn successful b4 i even hrd abt it 6yrs back.
I appreciate it though, Tnx.

Where do u belong bro?
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Explorers:

Wow....Dont tink i deserve all these bro, d forum has always bn successful b4 i even hrd abt it 6yrs back.
I appreciate it though, Tnx.

Where do u belong bro?
team falconey sir..

A good number of his posts do grace the front page as well
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Explorers(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
team falconey sir..

A good number of his posts do grace the front page as well

Noted bro...
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by Cutehector(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Explorers:

Noted bro...
thank u. cool
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by gurunlocker: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2016
Sly my man... So much love him and Arnold Schwarzenegger acting.... Sly no even get botto.m again, old man...

HBD
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by ades0la(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Happy belated birthday to him. I especially loved the movie Oscar smiley

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by kenwins(f): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Watched that movie, Rambo. I fell in love with him there and then.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by somehow: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
His last movie I watched was the rematch boxing fight few months ago lolz..
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by AlphaTaikun: 1:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Explorers:
Early picture of Stallone.
Oh, cool!
Never despise small beginnings.
Re: Sylvester Stallone(Rambo) At 70, Facts About The Rocky Star. Drop A Wish. by AlphaTaikun: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Explorers:
A long time ago: Stallone's first Rambo film, First Blood, appeared back in 1982 and has been followed by three sequels.

*. Please like if you've seen this movie on Video Cassette Player
The iconic "First Blood."

I'm filled with nostalgia.

It was awesome to watch back
in the 1980s. Rambo... Mad sick!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Walk Naked During Their Marriage Service ( Video + Hilarious Photos) / Onto The Next! Chika Ike Goes Helicopter Riding & Parasailing In Dubai(photos) / “why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.