Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Get Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get Loan (712 Views)

How Can I Get Loan / Hey guys / Simple Golden Rules You Must Follow To Get Loan Any-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Loan by favourmic(m): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
i'm little bit confuse and i will like to know the advantage or disadvantage or getting a loan in Nigeria apart from LAPO aka (gbomu le lanta)

Please successful business man on nairaland i will like to know how i can get a loan from bank for investment and what are the challenges someone can face...
Re: How To Get Loan by chadbaby: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
favourmic:
i'm little bit confuse and i will like to know the advantage or disadvantage or getting a loan in Nigeria apart from LAPO aka (gbomu le lanta)

Please successful business man on nairaland i will like to know how i can get a loan from bank for investment and what are the challenges someone can face...

We are willing to support your existing registered businesses financially by granting you hitch free loans. We want to help you expand your business. We give loans to businesses in the Trading, Agriculture, health, foods, school, construction and service industry.

We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N500,000- N10,000, 000 with an interest rate of 3% monthly (negotiable) on the principal. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis for other businesses and quarterly basis (every 3 months) for schools.

For further enquiries, email or call me for clarification.

rityochez@gmail.com; c.adeoye@fragginvest.com
08188190354; 07013024038
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Mistakenly Sent More Than The Required Help On MMM / Red Tourmaline Precious Stone For Sale..... / Buy Land At Oke-ose Immediately After Kwarastate Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.