Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) (4128 Views)

Viable Charcoal Export Contract / Viable Charcoal Export Contract / Charcoal, Export Quality At Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by optimisty(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Greetings to you.

I'm in the need of partnership to kick-off an execution of charcoal export contract.
Kindly take out time to read my email and respond accordingly.
-----------------

I just secured a contract to supply large quantity of charcoal that would start from 100MT/Month to 300MT/Month to Turkey.

I have attached my business/feasibility plan for the export contract operation.
I need a financing partner as I do not have a collateral/security.

The contract is ready, and I have adequate training, and also have an arrangement to work under a close guidance of a more experienced charcoal exporter who has been working with (supplying) the same buyer for more than 3 years now... this is to mitigate the risk of avoidable losses.

The business is planned to ship 5,520 MT of hardwood charcoal in 24 months, starting with 100 MT/month (Full shipment schedule is in the attached plan.
And the required capital is N4,725,000

Product: Hardwood Charcoal
Origin: Nigeria
Destination: Turkey (Mersin)
Shipping Company: Arkas
Quantity: 5,520MT (in 24 Months) Starting with 100MT/Month.
Contract Value: ($1,048,800) for 5,520MT @$190/Ton.
Exchange Rate: N316/USD

Startup Capital Required: N4,725,000
Grand Projected Net Income: N99,339,600
Returns for Partner (NGN) 40% Capital incl.: Year 1 - N12,079,440. Year 2 - N27,656,400 (N39,735,840).
Returns planned to be paid monthly after 2 months moratorium through 24 months.

RETURN FOR PARTNER

40% of net profit - N39,735,840 for partner within 24 months.

MODE

An agreement would be signed, sealed and notarized.

Accounts would be opened in same bank, and a standing order be put in place for remittances of agreed/signed returns monthly after 2 months moratorium.

I'm equipped with every other requirements: ready, willing and with enthusiasm.
I have a fully registered Limited Liability Company, Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Export License, and have been duly exempted by SCUML.

If you have any concern regarding this offer, please respond timely to this thread so that we can connect as I strongly hope to start this July 2016.

I'm looking forward to the response of any interested person.

ONLY FOR SERIOUS CAPABLE PERSONS PLEASE.

Nnamdi.
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by mayorwesley: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Congrats bro, I am also new in export, I also have a registered company and export license, i will like to partner with u although i dont have the amount u r requesting for, but i dont know if i can partner with something smaller. Any how reply so we can communicate further.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by optimisty(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
mayorwesley:
Congrats bro, I am also new in export, I also have a registered company and export license, i will like to partner with u although i dont have the amount u r requesting for, but i dont know if i can partner with something smaller. Any how reply so we can communicate further.

To know your capacity, we can talk... I have added my phone number above.
Thanks.
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by sholatech(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hi Nnamdi,

This sounds interesting, at least on face value.

Is there capital sharing between you and the investor, or you want investor to provide 100% capital while he gets 40% return?

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by chadbaby: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
optimisty:
Greetings to you.

I'm in the need of partnership to kick-off an execution of charcoal export contract.
Kindly take out time to read my email and respond accordingly.
-----------------

I just secured a contract to supply large quantity of charcoal that would start from 100MT/Month to 300MT/Month to Turkey.

I have attached my business/feasibility plan for the export contract operation.
I need a financing partner as I do not have a collateral/security.

The contract is ready, and I have adequate training, and also have an arrangement to work under a close guidance of a more experienced charcoal exporter who has been working with (supplying) the same buyer for more than 3 years now... this is to mitigate the risk of avoidable losses.

The business is planned to ship 5,520 MT of hardwood charcoal in 24 months, starting with 100 MT/month (Full shipment schedule is in the attached plan.
And the required capital is N4,725,000

Product: Hardwood Charcoal
Origin: Nigeria
Destination: Turkey (Mersin)
Shipping Company: Arkas
Quantity: 5,520MT (in 24 Months) Starting with 100MT/Month.
Contract Value: ($1,048,800) for 5,520MT @$190/Ton.
Exchange Rate: N316/USD

Startup Capital Required: N4,725,000
Grand Projected Net Income: N99,339,600
Returns for Partner (NGN) 40% Capital incl.: Year 1 - N12,079,440. Year 2 - N27,656,400 (N39,735,840).
Returns planned to be paid monthly after 2 months moratorium through 24 months.

RETURN FOR PARTNER

40% of net profit - N39,735,840 for partner within 24 months.

MODE

An agreement would be signed, sealed and notarized.

Accounts would be opened in same bank, and a standing order be put in place for remittances of agreed/signed returns monthly after 2 months moratorium.

I'm equipped with every other requirements: ready, willing and with enthusiasm.
I have a fully registered Limited Liability Company, Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Export License, and have been duly exempted by SCUML.

If you have any concern regarding this offer, please respond timely to this thread so that we can connect as I strongly hope to start this July 2016.

I'm looking forward to the response of any interested person.

ONLY FOR SERIOUS CAPABLE PERSONS PLEASE.

Nnamdi.

We are willing to support your existing registered businesses financially by granting you hitch free loans. We want to help you expand your business. We give loans to businesses in the Trading, Agriculture, schools, health, food and drinks and service industry in Lagos and Osun State. You can also refer friends and families residing in these areas who need loans to expand their registered business to us.

We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N500,000- N10,000, 000. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis for other businesses and quarterly basis (every 3 months) for schools. The loan is also renewable depending on how well you perform in your monthly repayment.

For further enquiries, email or call me for clarification.

rityochez@gmail.com; c.adeoye@fragginvest.com
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by Iretomiwa2010: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Are you aware of the recent ban on the biz
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by optimisty(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Iretomiwa2010:
Are you aware of the recent ban on the biz

No ban on it presently... issues resolved. I personally confirmed from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC).
You can also see the memo attached. The govt would now access the fund for planting of trees from shipping companies to be remitted to Ministry of Environment.

2 Likes

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by kynzo(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Morning nnamdi,

Is this transaction still open?, are you in Lagos? If yes can we meet over the weekend to discuss this further.. ..chicagzy7@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by optimisty(m): 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
kynzo:
Morning nnamdi,

Is this transaction still open?, are you in Lagos? If yes can we meet over the weekend to discuss this further.. ..chicagzy7@yahoo.com

Regards

I'm not in Lagos presently, but we can start discussion on WhatsApp... 08061500011.
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by karlxavier(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2016
Mixed charcoals... I know this contract to Turkey. 70% restaurant and 30% barbecue. What are their payment terms? 50/50?
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by EXPORTFINANCE: 4:32am On Sep 08, 2016
CHAT ME UP 08077881934
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
funding available for charcoal export...08077881934

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by Rexyl(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
I do some work in the area where charcoal making is a serious business. I can work with you for its regular supply
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by Asumns: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia, and our firm is one of well known charcoal producer that deal with charcoal in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by eseleborjpyaho: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
If you can handle an already awarded hardwood ciacia charcoal BBQ contract.
Then pls send me a text to +2347080116826
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by Ugoh11: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
My brother,
First of all, I don’t know if you are new to charcoal export or if you have been doing it a long time, I doubt the later. Getting charcoal contracts like this is as easy as ABC .. what’s hard though isbsourcung the products that meet the requirements, I started exporting charcoal since 2013 and have had both good and very bad experiences.
My advice for you and anyone that wants to join you is to
1. ensure your contract is backed by a letter of credit (LOC) so that your revenue is guaranteed
2. I am not sure at $190/ton you will make a profit except if you burn your charcoal yourself and if you burn the charcoal yourself, you can’t meet that demand on your own
3. Even as at 2013 I never accepted a contract below $200/ ton so shine your eyes
4. To make a profit you need at least $250/ton
5. This is mostly for people who do not know anything and want to join you, I will help them break down cost for a container
Raw charcoal cost for a container - N800k-1m
Transport to pick container from port to load charcoal at site and return to port - 300-400k
Clearing and forwarding - 250-300k
Total cost : 1.35m - 1.7m per container
@$190/ton for 20 ton container revenue = $1800
Which is 1.368m &360/container
Either on the lower end or higher end .. this business don’t make sense and it’s not hedged from risk, especially buyers defaulting on payments
SHINE YOUR EYES PEOPLE . Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by optimisty(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Ugoh11:
My brother,
First of all, I don’t know if you are new to charcoal export or if you have been doing it a long time, I doubt the later. Getting charcoal contracts like this is as easy as ABC .. what’s hard though isbsourcung the products that meet the requirements, I started exporting charcoal since 2013 and have had both good and very bad experiences.
My advice for you and anyone that wants to join you is to
1. ensure your contract is backed by a letter of credit (LOC) so that your revenue is guaranteed
2. I am not sure at $190/ton you will make a profit except if you burn your charcoal yourself and if you burn the charcoal yourself, you can’t meet that demand on your own
3. Even as at 2013 I never accepted a contract below $200/ ton so shine your eyes
4. To make a profit you need at least $250/ton
5. This is mostly for people who do not know anything and want to join you, I will help them break down cost for a container
Raw charcoal cost for a container - N800k-1m
Transport to pick container from port to load charcoal at site and return to port - 300-400k
Clearing and forwarding - 250-300k
Total cost : 1.35m - 1.7m per container
@$190/ton for 20 ton container revenue = $1800
Which is 1.368m &360/container
Either on the lower end or higher end .. this business don’t make sense and it’s not hedged from risk, especially buyers defaulting on payments
SHINE YOUR EYES PEOPLE . Thank me later

This and more have been taken care of, a long time ago... with their experiences. Though bitter-sweet, we thank God.
Thanks very much.
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by remedick: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
optimisty:

This and more have been taken care of, a long time ago... with their experiences. Though bitter-sweet, we thank God.
Thanks very much.
Hope this deal was successful at the end, bro?
Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by SavageResponse(m): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2020
This charcoal export business is one of the worst businesses a person can do as a first timer!

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Export Contract To Turkey (funding/partnership Required) by remedick: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:
This charcoal export business is one of the worst businesses a person can do as a first timer!
care to explain?

(1) (Reply)

NSE Market Capitalisation Hits 2008 Peak / Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! / Survey That Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.