Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase (28586 Views)

Tecno Phones Are Not Working In USA, See Instant Solutions! / Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2016
kudos to buhari
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by millionaireman: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2016
High taxation?

If they build the ICT market in Mgbidi in Imo state, customers from Lagos, Kano, Sokoto etc. shall come to Mgbidi to buy ICT products.
It's a simple law of demand and supply that consumers go where the goods are sold, goods don't fly to where the consumer is seated.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Deepfreezer(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Una never see something.
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Btruth: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
If the price of garri that is been make locally has been increased. Don't expect the price of imported things to be cheaper at all. wink
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by trigar12(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2016
I don taya for phone situation. I wan change phone but the phones way I wan buy are too expensive. cry
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by olamds(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2016
God Bless My Country Nigeria........And Lead Our Leaders Right.....
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Wicked government
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2016
#summary #DIABOLIC CHANGE!...why the long epistle?
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by morningsta(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2016
donholy28:
Before if u wait for a while phone price will decrease but now wait for a while and the phone that launched at 20k becomes 35k

You are quite right. Infinix Zero 3 was launched with a price tag of N46 or N48k. I decided to wait small for the price to drop. I bought the same phone last week for N61k.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Rainmaker69(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Vanguard should try to be more relevant. What kind of story is this? You don't need the age of Methuselah or the wisdom of Solomon to know that the current economic climate will affect businesses, including phone sellers in computer village and elsewhere.
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2016
brunofarad:
Interesting
lol Bro... When will u break this ur wall Your head strong ooo
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by ichomi(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2016
This govt is just giving people so many options for the masses not to return them to power come 2019. Its a pity

Boss Zuby77 u are sighted.
Big ups sir...... Your Number 2 fan.
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by 9jatatafo(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2016
Can't PMB remove the ladder that dollar is using to climber higher than dollars?
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by givemetoto(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Tonydeeb(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2016
seguno2:

Keep hoping.
Simply fold your hands and keep hoping that government can look for bad eggs since government itself is full of good, great, excellent eggs.
When you are tired of paying higher bills to your doctor and when your doctor is tired of paying higher taxes to this government of good, great, excellent eggs without receiving commensurate services, infrastructure and utilities, then you will stop hoping and start acting like the men whom you are supposed to be.
LOL, hey dude, daphuck is your stress?, guess you got woken up from a terrible dream this morn.
Simmer down, and point out just what we as ordinary citizens are supposed to do in these circumstances?.

Beat up the representatives, Sue 'em to court?, or what!... Illuminate me.

Mind you, the justice system in Nigeria is a dead-on-arrival charade, you spend much more than the supposed amount you would disburse to these agencies, with no guarantee of ever winning the case!.

Next time you wish to contribute, do endeavor to make it meaningful... Not everyone is as pessimistic as you are.
Gracias!.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by seguno2: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Tonydeeb:
LOL, hey dude, daphuck is your stress?, guess you got woken up from a terrible dream this morn.
Simmer down, and point out just what we as ordinary citizens are supposed to do in these circumstances?.

Beat up the representatives, Sue 'em to court?, or what!... Illuminate me.

Mind you, the justice system in Nigeria is a dead-on-arrival charade, you spend much more than the supposed amount you would disburse to these agencies, with no guarantee of ever winning the case!.

Next time you wish to contribute, do endeavor to make it meaningful... Not everyone is as pessimistic as you are.
Gracias!.

It is either you don't understand the meaning of the word, pessimistic or you need to read your own post again to sort out the incoherence.
As for illuminating you, let me direct you to the library to read up on the emancipation of the Europeans from their oppressive Kings and queens and Lords. Hopefully you will illuminate yourself from there.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by alizma: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2016
good details on the activities of the market.
but I have these corrections to make;
1) Computer village doesn't observe public holidays.
2) the cause of increase in prices of phones in computer village has to do with the exchange rate.
3) before now, sellers in computer village have been paying various tax.
4) those who sell outside computer village buy from computer village and all things being equal, would not have possibility sell below those in computer village.

Reason why phones are relatively cheaper(sometimes) outside the market.
when the exchange rate is constantly on the increase, the computer village is the first to be hit by the increase. that is while those outside the market are selling old stock based on previous price, the computer village will be selling the latest stock with new rate. hence, under a continuous increasing exchange rate period, is better to buy from a genuine seller outside the market than buying within the market.
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Tonydeeb(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2016
seguno2:

It is either you don't understand the meaning of the word, pessimistic or you need to read your own post again to sort out the incoherence.
As for illuminating you, let me direct you to the library to read up on the emancipation of the Europeans from their oppressive Kings and queens and Lords. Hopefully you will illuminate yourself from there.
Well, I've got better things doing obviously, than to go on a scour for irrelevancies.
What's good for the goose is 'not' always good for the gander.
You can do better.
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by kmaxx(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2016
I lost my phone in transit then decided to get get a small Nokia 105 (nokia torch) after welcoming back my line. I was like; oh my God! Is this price for real? For a small phone as 105 that sold for N2,500 now N6,500. Nobody told me to go find & start using (temporarily) my old abandoned Nokia 7500 Prism.
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Rick9(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hopeless country
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by faites(f): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Why must it be now that I want o get a new phone?
Re: Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase by Davidolives(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abdullateef77:
the so called change is just affecting everything even phone.....but gala hasn't changed
says who? have you seen the size of gala recently and the quality and quantity of meat in it?

SAY PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call / Unity Bank Using Etranzact For Mobile Banking / FG Intervenes As MTN, Banks Trade Blame Over Shutdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.