Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call (28497 Views)

How To Monitor A Whatsapp Contact / Monitor Your Stolen Android Device With ANDROID DEVICE MANAGER / REQUEST; How To Monitor Internet Usage, Android Users... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by innocenthonda: 7:17am On May 28, 2013
Guys this method worked for me and I believe it will help you also

STEP 1: Get a new MTN sim card, register it, ensure you keep the information you provided while registering, (cos mtn will ask you)

STEP 2: After your sim card have been activated, call MTN customer care line on 180, tell them you need your Social Security Number, you will be ask some questions

Here are what they will ask you:

Your name, your address, your mothers maiden's name, your local government, the plan you are on, lastly your date of birthday..... If the details provided tally with that you provided while registering, they will forward you your social security number, then you can go to mtn website and login

With that, you can monitor the numbers you call, and also those that called the number, you can also check the time the call or sms was made, including the call duration

STEP 3: Tell your girl you want her to change her sim, you know the better way to convince her to do that, provide her with that sim card you already have control over

STEP 4: Go and sleep and for christ sake act matured

Hope this help
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Dumkele1: 7:39am On May 28, 2013
Step 6: die of heart attack.smh

3 Likes

Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2013
Trouble sleep, yanga wan wake am.....
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Chynx(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2013
This is a smart one. For me, I rather not be in a relationship at all, than be in one that lacks trust.
Many a time, you always get what you seek by monitoring your lady's communication flow. This will remain constant until you turn her into a wife. Most times, it continues...even as a wife. Sad!

4 Likes

Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Bj5all(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2013
hmmm, four easy steps to heart attack and stroke. any relationship that demands such monitoring is worth being called a relationship.
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2013
Haba! For how long will you be doing this na?
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by innocenthonda: 8:51pm On May 28, 2013
lol
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by seunlayi(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2013
HIGHWAY TO EARLY GRAVE. SEY NA BY FORCE TO ENTER RELATIONSHIP?
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Justiyke4u: 7:20am On May 29, 2013
So where is the monitoring?u can easily get those information from the call log there is no difference... Monitoring requires knowing the content of the conversation so the above steps listed is simply the 4 easy steps to running around

1 Like

Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by innocenthonda: 7:42am On May 29, 2013
Justiyke4u: So where is the monitoring?u can easily get those information from the call log there is no difference... Monitoring requires knowing the content of the conversation so the above steps listed is simply the 4 easy steps to running around

Did you say call log?

Do you know a cheat will never leave a call received or dialed on the call log?
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by sinade1(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2013
STEP 5: Die untimely.

Dating or marriage is a bilateral agreement. This doesn't make your partner to love, but hate you more. Leave her if you don't trust her, don't send yourself to early grave.
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 29, 2013
innocenthonda:
STEP 3: Tell your girl you want her to change her sim, you know the better way to convince her to do that, provide her with that sim card you already have control over

How on earth do you convince your gf to throw away her sim, which she has probly been using for years, and to use your sim card instead. . . .which you bought and which is registered under your name. . . .how do you do that?

Just leave your gf if you kno your distrust is enough to make you think of pulling a crazy stunt like this.
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by innocenthonda: 12:30pm On May 30, 2013
fellis:

How on earth do you convince your gf to throw away her sim, which she has probly been using for years, and to use your sim card instead. . . .which you bought and which is registered under your name. . . .how do you do that?

Just leave your gf if you kno your distrust is enough to make you think of pulling a crazy stunt like this.

you mean you can't ask your woman to change her sim?
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Dumkele1: 9:29pm On May 30, 2013
innocenthonda:

so what happens to the contacts on the sim.she should do this for a 'relationship'.what will u do if u guys get married.guess she would do a plastic surgery....everytime i see guys like u,i pray for my sister o.
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Nobody: 8:58am On May 31, 2013
innocenthonda:
What reasons would you give her for making such a request? Besides changing sim means giving all your friends and family your new contact and having to rewrite all the contacts you 'saved to sim' before.
Re: Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call by Ninilowo(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2013
If you gat to go to such an extent, why kukuma call it quit wif such relationship?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? / You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code / First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.