Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend (1083 Views)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Angela Okorie's Birthday Outfit: Fans Blast Actress For Exposing Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend by oluwatosin400: 2:52am On Jul 06, 2016

In Case you dont know, in Nigeria, when an actress becomes very popular they tend to get alot of admirers off the screen and sometimes they are admired by some filthy wealthy individuals who will stop at nothing to spoil these actresses with money, sponsoring their lavish vacations, making dumb ass movies and buying designers that they endlessly flaunt on instagram and other social media. Well, in the past, these rich guys are called maga, but now they are just called sponsors, actress Daniella Okeke is in wounds because she felt betrayed by a female colleague that stole her sponsor a while back and shes just poured a whole lot of curses on this actress on her page,

read her post below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/06/actress-daniella-okeke-just-blasted-a-fellow-actress-that-stole-her-sponsor/

[img]http://3.bp..com/-4NOzANiCGiY/V3vQzGUJdvI/AAAAAAAC9zk/ioQlw4iJSukmNzslJ_FSS05XCQWrIwdugCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend by oluwatosin400: 2:53am On Jul 06, 2016
ok
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Wetin concern me with this one. E add value to economy?

Ordinary to buy shaving stick for my pricck, dollar rate don affect d price. I'm worried abt buying blade dat may give me cut and u're telling me about movie sponsor
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend by McPhilz8(m): 4:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Their business.
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend by MRBrownJ: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2016
biatches dont give a fukc any longer, and gladly flaunt their fake lives, and the level at which they would lower themselves to attain it temporarily.
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2016
lobatan
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend by Mjshexy(f): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2016
With ur body & beauty, another lady still stole ur man or maga, tot they said they can always have any man they want? They keep living fake lives & flaunting fake assets.
Whatever is not yours will never be yours...
Re: Actress, Daniella Okeke Blast a fellow actress for snatching her boyfriend by lordkit2: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Shares Major Childhood Throwback Photo / Kim Kardashian Baby Boy Saint West New Photos / See Olamide And Davido Selfie That Have Been Trending For Over 3 Moth's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.