Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions (20126 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms / Jonathan, Diezani Named In Italian ‘kickback’ Probe (the Guardian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by aresssa: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Did they attach any evidence to the affidavit? Even in this stupid story,there is nothing linking Fayose to the house!! That was how you people were just shouting Saraki this Saraki that before the CCT trial.Shebi you have seen ahow the entire case has just collapsed!! You do not secure a conviction by doing gragra.

That in complying with the Applicant’s instruction, Still Earth Ltd and Signachoor Nigeria Ltd acquired properties on behalf of the Applicant in the name of a company known as J.J. Technical Services Ltd belonging to the applicant and his wife. Attached and marked Exhibit EFCC 08 are copies of the deeds of assignment for the said properties

Learn how to read and comprehend..

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Image123(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2016
J.J. Technical Services Ltd
JJ the dribbler, very apt.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Justinah4real(f): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Martins301:
How have the mighty fallen
The masses dont know efcc is another money making machine, filled with family members bringing in their family members, from village, with an urgent desire to make money, from any looter. Efcc is just like an oil company, either filled up with jobless young graduates from igbo and yoruba, with a blind passion to make stupendeous money. Thats why the more they recover loot, the more fuel and kerosene price goes up. More hardship.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by kcnwaigbo: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

This is how you deceived Kanu and Dasuki into Maximum security prisons pending trial. You guys are clearly not playing with a full deck.

Dasuki and Kanu do not have immunity!! There nothing Buhari can do to Fayose as long as he remains the Governor of ekiti state

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by cyberguy72(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2016
Mjshexy:
ND (National diploma) holder, he didn't even do HND undecided
Far better than ur Dullard BUBU.Certificateless president
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by gabby1002(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Fayose is a gonner, anyway patiently waiting for the outcome
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Yksoul(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2016
PARROT GOVERNOR,I SAID IT IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR THAT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.YOU WERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH NOW IT IS DAWN ON YOU TO KEEP QUIET
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Mjshexy(f): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Yea u re very smart!!! My team is for smart people like us wink
Thanks luv, alright u have me already. We will make it work for sure like we did before...
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by aresssa: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Dasuki and Kanu do not have immunity!! There nothing Buhari can do to Fayose as long as he remains the Governor of ekiti state

You are wrong. We've done a lot. His accounts are frozen, all the houses he bought with our money are gone, he's broke and all he can spend now is his salary and his gross acts of corruption is now known to the world.

Btw, you must think 2018 is more than 2 years away or kirikiri won't be around in 2018...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2016
Osyabj:
In light of this overwhelming evidence, Fayose can be tried and jailed now, and let him continue runinng his mouth from prison
Yeah, he can be tried in 'absentia' with jail-term postponed because of his immunity.

Fayose's tale reminds me of a man living in a glass house at the same time throwing stones.....

His outcome?

Your guess is as good as mine.......

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by emenideen(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2016
And they will be going 'upandan' buying and eating roasted corn and 'bole' on camera... thinking they r fooling their father's uncle. Mtweeeew!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
yarimo:
EFCC doing the right thing since may 29 2015 bc, arrest anyone that you suspect. Please been your search light to APC criminals also
......BEAM your searchlight, not BEEN.....

Thank you.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by aresssa: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
cyberguy72:
Far better than ur Dullard BUBU.Certificateless president

His children are living the good life with your money, but you and your kind are doing suffer head and abobaku on the internet...

4 Likes

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by sunnymaja(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
I wonder if there is no government to check this stealing , it will continue until the country is collapsed. May God helps us
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by sunnymaja(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2016
I wonder if there is no government to check this stealing , it will continue until the country is collapsed. May God help us
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by orisa37: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2016
There's no Business of EFCC in This Business at all. Let EFCC probe the missing $2.8b of 1984 first.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Osyabj:
In light of this overwhelming evidence, Fayose can be tried and jailed now, and let him continue runinng his mouth from prison
By the time Fayose Start coming out with his own explanation, EFCC will amending charges
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Like I said, you're clearly not playing with a full deck.

Mr.Nwaibo, why does it seem like people from your side of town can't seem to do without crime?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by kcnwaigbo: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2016
aresssa:

You are wrong. We've done a lot. His accounts are frozen, all the houses he bought with our money are gone, he's broke and all he can spend now is his salary and his gross acts of corruption is now known to the world.

Btw, you must think 2018 is more than 2 years away or kirikiri won't be around in 2018...

Lolz fayose a state Governor with access to security vote and statutory allocation broke? Bros are you for real!!!! Even the account freezing the suprmem court will take care. Of it before 2018
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by anwe: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Media trails. Show me your certificate & when that is done. Lets talk about Haliburton
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by kcnwaigbo: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Like I said, you're clearly not playing with a full deck.

Mr.Nwaibo, why does it seem like people from your side of town can't seem to do without crime?

Last time I checked people from my town were not responsible for the looting of the $12billion gulf war oil windfall or the $16billion power sector fund
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by dadebayo1(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Really tired of this bunch of jokers... I am not saying fayose is right for collecting kickback but efcc should be fair and just.. All governors in Nigeria are bunch of thieves and they all collect kickbacks.. They are all rogues and if they are investigating fayose they should investigate all Apc governors too.. Nigerians are not fools and these bunch of jokers should stop taking us for a fool. We demand investigation of all governors and efcc should also publish the details of how Apc governors also sourced for campaign funds for the election.. Sincerely I will only take efcc serious when they investigate all governors starting from all Apc governors.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Osyabj: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

In light of the fact that Faypse's crimes are pre-election related, he can be tried NOW and jailed NOW, despite the immunity clause. Fact is that inspite immunity, Buhari was until the case was withdrawn, undergoing trial fpr "Certificate" issue. Also Gov. Ayade of Cross River was tried last year for Perjury in pre-election matter!!!

What we can deduce from the above two cases and the unbroken chain of judicial decisions on the inapplicability of immunity to election-related proceedings is that immunity does not cover proceedings which are rooted in infractions or actions taken during or before elections says Mr. Femi Falana (SAN)
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by dazdilijae(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2016
It's a shame some people can't can't see beyond partisan reasoning
How does the EFCC wasting time and resource on a sitting Govr they can't touch wit a pole become the most important fight against corruption when cases of ex-Govr who can be picked up immediately r over looked?
We are sliding down a milky way n if nt sterned could lead 2 disaster 4 our future.
Let's remember politics is a game of interest and interests changes with time
By this time in 2018 the political interest wld ve changed n new actors in d scene.
EFCC should concentrate on its duties of investigating n leave the trial 2 d justice dept. This media trial is just 2 my opinion deformation of character
This govt dey fall hand no b small

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Saint83(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2016
People comment with their anus instead of their brain ,if you have any evidence against APC stalwart ,bring it out or better still, go to court with those evidence.PDP is a thief party,and all his supporters are not exempted.......any bad mouth ,talk grin undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by focus7: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Now it clear the reason for Fayose vigorous attacks and opposition to Buhari imagence and reign as the President, his hands are so full of dirty deals.
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Osyabj: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2016
dazdilijae:
It's a shame some people can't can't see beyond partisan reasoning
How does the EFCC wasting time and resource on a sitting Govr they can't touch wit a pole become the most important fight against corruption when cases of ex-Govr who can be picked up immediately r over looked?
We are sliding down a milky way n if nt sterned could lead 2 disaster 4 our future.
Let's remember politics is a game of interest and interests changes with time
By this time in 2018 the political interest wld ve changed n new actors in d scene.
EFCC should concentrate on its duties of investigating n leave the trial 2 d justice dept. This media trial is just 2 my opinion deformation of character
This govt dey fall hand no b small

There is no absolute immunity....

In light of the fact that Fayose's crimes are pre-election related, he can be tried NOW and jailed NOW, despite the immunity clause. Fact is that inspite of the same immunity clause, President Buhari was, until the case was recently withdrawn, undergoing trial for "Certificate" issue. Remenber? Also Gov. Ayade of Cross River was tried last year for Perjury in pre-election matter!!!

What we can deduce from the above two cases and the unbroken chain of judicial decisions on the inapplicability of immunity to election-related proceedings is that immunity does not cover proceedings which are rooted in infractions or actions taken during or before elections says Mr. Femi Falana (SAN)

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by iswallker(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2016
FODA:
Leave fayose alone oh,we are tire of fayose news abeg.happy eid fitiri to my Muslims brothers and sisters.

People like you will carry placard in the future and say you have a 1st class but can't get a job...

Its folks like fayose that have mortgaged your future, and you are crying that fayose should be left alone..

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Last time I checked people from my town were not responsible for the looting of the $12billion gulf war oil windfall or the $16billion power sector fund

I don't know what you're talking about but I guess you're mentioning other corrupt practices by people you're probably not fond off. You wanna wager a Twenty that if those who "stole" those figures you bandy above are arrested or investigated, people from your Region (and probably yourself) will come on here telling us how they are being witchunted?

Why do y'all like crime so much?
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by gabby1002(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2016
cyberguy72:
Far better than ur Dullard BUBU.Certificateless president[quote author=gabby1002 post=47257872]
[quote author=cyberguy72 post=47255782]Far better than ur Dullard BUBU.Certificateless president
Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by dazdilijae(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2016
dadebayo1:
Really tired of this bunch of jokers... I am not saying fayose is right for collecting kickback but efcc should be fair and just.. All governors in Nigeria are bunch of thieves and they all collect kickbacks.. They are all rogues and if they are investigating fayose they should investigate all Apc governors too.. Nigerians are not fools and these bunch of jokers should stop taking us for a fool. We demand investigation of all governors and efcc should also publish the details of how Apc governors also sourced for campaign funds for the election.. Sincerely I will only take efcc serious when they investigate all governors starting from all Apc governors.

Thank you boo
Charity they say begins @ home
He who must come 2 equity must come with clean hands
The Executive must show its not corrupt before pointing @ others
The evidences so far say different eg CBN recruitment, Burutai's dubai houses,EFCC's chairman's bribery scandal, Police recruitment 2 name a few.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Fayose Got Contracts Kickback To Buy Mansions by Osyabj: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2016
There is no absolute immunity....

In light of the fact that Fayose's crimes are pre-election related, he can be tried NOW and jailed NOW, despite the immunity clause. Fact is that inspite of the same immunity clause, President Buhari was, until the case was recently withdrawn, undergoing trial for "Certificate" issue. Remenber? Also Gov. Ayade of Cross River was tried last year for Perjury in pre-election matter!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slain Soldiers Came To Protect Us From Invaders - Delta Monarch / S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists / Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.