Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State (18823 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). / FG Draws 3-year Plan For Major Roads In Six Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by kachysblog(f): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2016
What can one make out of this? That two rich oil-producing states cannot boast of good major roads. Is it that the barber does not know how to trim hair or that the razor blade is not sharp? Obviously, people's businesses must have been affected so badly by the horrible state of these roads and to think that they are link routes to rural areas. See pics below....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by xpac01(m): 5:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Our leaders are wonderful.!! Now when I hear the word "change" my heart saumersaults...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by adenine02: 5:28am On Jul 06, 2016
and one of their gov say only PD thief can slove Nigerian problem
bullshit

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by kunlesufyan(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Instead of the state government to worry about fixing road,they are busy slashing nysc state allawee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Kruzilano(m): 5:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Abia state has bin in such state for long.. Too bad tho CC: ikpeazu CC: buhari if any of u is on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Ahmed0336(m): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2016
xpac01:
Our leaders are wonderful.!!
Now when I hear the word "change" my heart saumersaults...
Now anytime i hear the word"change the changer" my heart skydives undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by hisgrace090: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2016
How will you people see change since most of you keep on wishing for the death of the man that will bring change since his day one in office.
Pmb is even a gentle man for not abandoning some people totally.
No matter how hatted God is with him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by AK481(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Is a federal road

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Akwa Ibom, same state whose governor said only PDP has the solution to Nigeria's economic trouble. Can't believe PDP watched these roads for 16 years and did nothing.

Isn't it ironical that Akwa Ibom is from the same region of the so-called HERO and that he is an adopted son of the other region? yet he didn't see anything to do to these roads and same people still have him over 90% of their votes? Still they will still call others ZOMBIES. Who is more Zombified here?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by izzou(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2016
There is something in the name Nigeria
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by macuwon(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2016
My village in the first pic.. messed up road i must confess

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by melejo(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2016
hisgrace090:
How will you people see change since most of you keep on wishing for the death of the man that will bring change since his day one in office.
. Who cares if he hate anybody? No matter his hatred and lies God is with them. I'm sure those in Katsina are not better either

5 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by lonelydora: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Nobody ventures into that Aba - Ikot Ekpene route again. The road is in a mess now

Haaa! Ikot Ekpene - Umuahia this bad now? Op, are you sure? I crossed there some weeks back.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by veekid(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Na today abia state beug dey like that?
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by chinoify: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Wow.. All I can say is wow

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by oatzeal(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
HMMMM
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Abimbola29(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2016
na PDP state na

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by madridguy(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by MXrep: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2016
hisgrace090:
Can someone plz help translate this gibberish to English

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Praisemelody(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Op those are federal roads ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2016
They voted for PDP.

5 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by rozayx5(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided

that umuah ia own is painful cause Akpabio volunteered to repair but former abia gov declined

15 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by freeborn76(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Thank you Jonathan for this wonderful legacy! No wonder some people still deify you...

15 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by simplemyk: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
Human government is an experiment right from time immemorial. Do not put ur trust in them for a better tomorrow. When this government experiments n go, another will take over.. Still our problems are not solve.
Keep asking God to give u wisdom to keep surviving any situation we find ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by mrowen279(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
really bad
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by luckyjojo: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
[url= luckstarzab..com/2016/07/when-god-turns-captivity-of-zion.html ][/url]Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by Dapromzy333(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Chaiii grin
Wat a pity .. sad
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by emyryx(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Nigeria n bad roads been buddies since 400 BC
Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by dridowu: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2016
ellovee:
It is a federal road, so we should join hands in drawing the attention of Fashola and Amaechi to the state of the roads.
Praisemelody:
Op those are federal roads ooo
AK481:
Is a federal road
Yes federal road but left like that by former ruling party pdp, any way the work is now on APC to correct the anomaly if possible but must not add more bad road

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Major Roads In Akwa Ibom And Abia State by dahunsy(f): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Coughs*** clear throat# i can only talk of Abia in which i believe the present gov't seem to be serious in fixing old dilapitated roads in the state...but for does dog eaters despite their huge monthly allocation....its so so unfortunate...if i talk too much they would call for my ban

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace / Buhari Will Win - NOI Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.