Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace (18823 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Rumour He Wants 2 Dump PDP:'I'm Not Leaving PDP,It's A Mischief / I Cursed PDP Five Years Ago, It Will Never Know Peace – Enugu Politician / READ Ooo!! Why Rivers May Never Know Peace As Long As Wike Is Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Princess4ng(f): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
An Enugu based politician, Mr. Charles Chukwunonso Odo, has declared that God’s anger was responsible for the crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

He told journalists in Enugu on Wednesday that he placed a curse on the party five years ago.
Odo alleged that he was defrauded by the party in Enugu State.

The angry politician declared that consequently, he placed a curse on the party after a 7-day fasting, during which he poured out his heart to God in tears.

According to him, “I want to declare boldly today that the crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is not ordinary. I placed a curse on the party five years ago owing to a grave injustice meted out on me.

“In 2011, I had joined the race for the councillorship position in Ogbodu-Aba ward, Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State.

“The then chairman of the PDP in Udenu Local Government, Mr. Fabian Ugwu, had encouraged us to buy forms, promising that we shall be treated fairly. I was the first person in Enugu State to purchase the form.

Odo, a Catechist of the Roman Catholic Church in Nsukka, added that “it later turned out that there was no election at all; they collected my money, put it in their pocket but never held any election.

“I made several efforts by appealing to the conscience of the powers that be in the party to right the wrongs done to me but they refused. So, having exhausted all avenues, I decided to take the matter to God’s court.

“I went into fasting for seven days where I poured out my heart to God. I placed a curse on the PDP and prayed God to sweep the party away with crisis. I prayed Got to destroy the PDP; I am very happy today that the hour has come. Now, it is happening.

“After the prayer, I resigned from active party politics because I saw PDP as a gathering of unjust people. Now, my prayer has been answered. I want to make it clear that I will not lift the curse until they come to me and apologize.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/17/cursed-pdp-five-years-ago-will-never-know-peace-enugu-politician/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ok, just like to those that have put us in the current situation where rice is above the bar, dollars above the ceiling, fuel above the window and other essential commodities are unaffordable due to their useless , wicked economic policies.

Nonsense angry

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by dunkem21(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
If your curse kept a painter of Garri @N250, then we don't need your blessing...

If your curse kept dollar @N216, then swallow your blessing..

If your curse kept fuel @N87, please keep your blessing.. Oga catechist

You no check your receipt to see "no refund of cash after payment" cheesy

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by AntiIPOOP(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:
If your curse kept a painter of Garri @N250, then we don't need your blessing...

1. PDP met a bag of rice at less than N2500 in 1999, but left it at N11,000 in 2015 when they left power.
2. PDP met the Dollar at N20 when they came in 1999, but left it at N220 in 2015 when they were leaving.
3. PDP met petrol pump price at N11 when they came in 1999 but left it at N87 when they were leaving in 2015.
4. PDP met a bag of cement at less than N400 but left it at N2000 while they were leaving in 2015.
5. PDP met a tin of milk at N15 in 1999 but left it at N100 when they left in 2015.
6. PDP met only OPC in 1999 but left us with Niger Delta militancy, MASSOB, IPOB, BAKKASI and Boko Haram as at when they left in 2015.
7. PDP was ushered in with a free and fair election in 1999 by the military but they left us with ballot box snatching, rice sharing for campaigns, do-or- die politics, political assassinations, etc...

Modified...

Lol strong curse indeed, the Ineffectual Baboon comes to mind grin

Meanwhile, my chairman is somewhere enjoying the show cheesy

100 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by dridowu: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2016

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by omonla555: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hihihihihihihihihihihi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by muyibaba222(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
lol
Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by NameChecker: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Odo, a Catechist of the Roman Catholic Church in Nsukka, added that “it later turned out that there was no election at all; they collected my money, put it in their pocket but never held any election.

I made several efforts by appealing to the conscience of the powers that be in the party to right the wrongs done to me but they refused. So, having exhausted all avenues, I decided to take the matter to God’s court.

PDP is a Scam Party

grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by veekid(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Is he a god?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by herzern(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Irrelevant man....

Looking for cheap popularity.....

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Zico5(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Truly there can be no peace for them. They have murder sleep so they can never have rest of mind. God himself knows that their congregation can never bring peace to our polity. They are already planning to cause more havoc than they left it and that is why God is against them. No peace for them o

8 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by AntiWailer: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Amen oooooooo

But make we no dey curse.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by GodpunishBuhari: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Donsoby(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
curse ko.....curse ni .........

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by laffwitmi: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Big Amen!!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by HtwoOw: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bros without your curse

the head of the masses that suffered for 16 years is vexing grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by DLuciano: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Charles Chukwunonso Odo, you are a bloody liar, by the authority in the name of Jesu, I reverse your curse, it shall no longer have effect, so that you don't go about taking glory

4 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by watchindelta(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
hahaha dis country chai hahaha

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Thisis2raw(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Can this mentally unstable lay a curse? He shld jst go nd care of his madness
Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Ekejoestar(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
CAVEAT EMPTOR...
This Land not FOR SALE.
*modified*
After reading the above post, i was disappointed with buyin this land...so therefore anyPESIN PDP OR APC interestd in buyin d land shuld jst signal by RAISING UR BROM OR UMBRELA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Daxwell19(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
no wonder, so you are the one behind pdp saga. Chaii!!! oya pity them na

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by MadamExcellency: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
How come PDP won Enugu gubernatorial election, 3 Senate seats, 8 seats in House of Representatives and all seats in Enugu State House of Assembly?

This man is a joker

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Stevosty: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
".. it later turned out that there was no election at all; they collected my money, put it in their pocket but never held any election..." One of the reasons Sheriff is giving them in their coin.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol. Because of common councillorship you placed such a big curse. If you were now denied presidential ticket nko oo..wetin u go do

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by damola311: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol... funny man.... Political parties take at least 1 million curse daily, so what the hell is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Dannyset(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lmaooo!
But they will have to apologise to all Nigerians before any curse can be lifted now. It's beyond you now sir. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Jediel1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Baba beta reverse d curse oo if u no want make we do 7 days fasting for u too sad, so na ur curse bring dis chanji abi. Respect urself oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by Landloard01(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
the gods are not asleep grin cheesy

I join my own curse in privacy jor

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by encryptjay(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kikikiki... These politicians just dey spoil biz for upcoming comedians grin Clowns

6 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by ifeelgood: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yes sir
Re: Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace by HRich(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oga na Lie. Na Sheriff and APC be PDP problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win - NOI Polls / Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / See The Pics Of Nigeria First Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.