Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL (6188 Views)

Soldiers Watch As Eid-Al-Fitr Prayers In Borno Holds. PICS / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos / Happy Eid Al-Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by udatso: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Salam aleikom oh brothers and sisters in Islam, cheesy, it brings me joy as i wish you all a happy celebration of today's eid, may Allah reward us completed with good for the just concluded Ramadan, i pray to Allah that we see more, but most importantly if we die we should be granted Al-jannatul Firdaus just as the prophet recommended, hope we get the full rewards for todays eid, most importantly Allah should always keep us to the straight path which we always ask for in our five daily prayers and I greet you just as the sahabas did to eachother in times of eid, Taqabbal Allaahu minna wa minkum (May Allaah accept (this worship) from us and from you), Amin.

HAPPY EID AL FITR, E SE JEJE OOOOO!!!!! Dont overfeed oooo........grin grin cheesy

Mightyraw(m), Ramwab94(m), TaiKuun(m), AllstarZ(m), mrquleak(m), haliruali(m), Arisheloaded(m), eherbal(m), WORDWORLD, DeathStroke007(m), Mrreed(m), mubarakopeyemi(m), IdisuleOurOwn(m), carinmom(f), haffaze777(m), Demmzy15(m), klickash077(m), sawsaw(m), mukina2, sissie, maclantunji, udatso, Aminat508, Empiree, Rilwayne001, Newnas, eitsei(m), gokay11(m), Khodry(m), demmyzenny(m) lagusta, contact17, sino, yahmohy27, Antina, Damjoy, gaffig, HaneefahRN, bursar, Topestbility, Teeminjin, mrolai, oladim001, dominique, Aareonakakanfo, And to All my brothers and sister out there in islam,

Assalamu Aleikom warahmatAllahi Wabarakatuhu.
Same to you brother. May Allah accept our saum and all other ibadaat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by ahmadneedy(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Tnx jaaxakallahu khair..Allah ya maimaita mana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Eid mubarak to you too, and to all Muslims everywhere. May Allah accept our ibadah in Ramadhan and forgive us our infractions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by mrnuur(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, wa Lillaahi’l-hamd.

May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all muslim ummah around the globe. Ameen, Eid Mubaraq

(Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum)
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by abisolaarshow(f): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2016
amen. Barakallahu fii
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Demmzy15(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2016
To my able brothers and sisters, may Allaah continue to protect you as we celebrate this EID. Insha'Allah!
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by carinmom(f): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ahn ahn, dont you have amala and shokoyokoto cheesy if you dont have shoko efo riro will do tongue

what's that? I only know amala and ewedu, but the rest I've never heard of them.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by edey2real: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Eid Mubarak to all Muslim Umah.

May Allah make it a blessed Eid for us all, Amin.

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2016
carinmom:

what's that? I only know amala and ewedu, but the rest I've never heard of them.

Shoko in English is lagos spinach, efo riro is just a combination of veges combined with confirm pepper....

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by elhafeez(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Eid mubarak to you all
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by blacq2009(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Salam aleikom oh brothers and sisters in Islam, cheesy, it brings me joy as i wish you all a happy celebration of today's eid, may Allah reward us completed with good for the just concluded Ramadan, i pray to Allah that we see more, but most importantly if we die we should be granted Al-jannatul Firdaus just as the prophet recommended, hope we get the full rewards for todays eid, most importantly Allah should always keep us to the straight path which we always ask for in our five daily prayers and I greet you just as the sahabas did to eachother in times of eid, Taqabbal Allaahu minna wa minkum (May Allaah accept (this worship) from us and from you), Amin.

HAPPY EID AL FITR, E SE JEJE OOOOO!!!!! Dont overfeed oooo........grin grin cheesy

Mightyraw(m), Ramwab94(m), TaiKuun(m), AllstarZ(m), mrquleak(m), haliruali(m), Arisheloaded(m), eherbal(m), WORDWORLD, DeathStroke007(m), Mrreed(m), mubarakopeyemi(m), IdisuleOurOwn(m), carinmom(f), haffaze777(m), Demmzy15(m), klickash077(m), sawsaw(m), mukina2, sissie, maclantunji, udatso, Aminat508, Empiree, Rilwayne001, Newnas, eitsei(m), gokay11(m), Khodry(m), demmyzenny(m) lagusta, contact17, sino, yahmohy27, Antina, Damjoy, gaffig, HaneefahRN, bursar, Topestbility, Teeminjin, mrolai, oladim001, dominique, Aareonakakanfo, And to All my brothers and sister out there in islam,

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah wa ta'alaa wa barakatuhu.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by carinmom(f): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Shoko in English is lagos spinach, efo riro is just a combination of veges combined with confirm pepper....

Okay I'll love to eat such, because i guess the taste will be superb.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
carinmom:

Okay I'll love to eat such, because i guess the taste will be superb.

Ofcourse......hope you enjoying the eid?

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by carinmom(f): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Ofcourse......hope you enjoying the eid?

Yes of course, right now i'm just relaxing because the last two days were so hectic.

And i hope you are enjoying as well?
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
carinmom:

Yes of course, right now i'm just relaxing because the last two days were so hectic.

And i hope you are enjoying as well?

Yep.....but still thinking of exam at the back of my mind.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by sino(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahamahtullah Wa Barakatuhu brother! Jazakumullahu khayran, taqabbala llahu minna wa minkum...Eid Mubarak to all Muslim faithful, May we witness more of this day by Allah's Grace Ameen. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by EazyMoh(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Eid Mubarak my favorite website NL.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by carinmom(f): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yep.....but still thinking of exam at the back of my mind.

Oh, i thought you've started your NYSC?
I wish you all the best and may you pass all your papers and insha Allah you'll be in my prayers.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
carinmom:

Oh, i thought you've started your NYSC?
I wish you all the best and may you pass all your papers and insha Allah you'll be in my prayers.

NYSC ke?? I still got 6months over here to use fa.
Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by carinmom(f): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

NYSC ke?? I still got 6months over here to use fa.

Okay don't mind me, i wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Eid al Fitr To My Brothers And Sisters On NL by Sissie(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Eid Mubarak Nlers

Taqaballahu minna wa minkum

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah / Islam Ruling On Selling Gas / Story Of Prophet Yusuf (as) From The Quran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.