Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq (2852 Views)

Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by Vendoor(f): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq

Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by MaQuin(f): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by klassykute(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2016
sexy
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by Mologi(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2016
AND I ask AGAIN....

HOPE...
the curves were not edited....
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by Flexherbal(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2016
I read in another post that she was complaining of the photo.
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by darealsola(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2016
omo.doz boobs fresh oo
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 06, 2016
another issshh
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by yunglivochi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
nice body she'$ got tho ♥♥♥
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by Vendoor(f): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Partly Photoshop
Re: Ruth Kadiri Wears Nothing But Her Underwear On The Cover Of House Of Maliq by WukedP(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
The head is hers, but we will soon find out who that body belongs to grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia & Omawumi's Lovely Outfit To 2face & Mi's Concert Last Night / Afrocandy Puts Her Boob & Curve On Display In New Xmas Photos / I Love My Billionaire Hubby So Much – Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.