Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,610 members, 7,861,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. (2004 Views)

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says / Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by amaco12(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2016
the new general hospitals he is building in Imo state.

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Trut:

There also many abandoned projects in all LGA of Imo State.

It's either these people are not from Imo, or they stay just in Owerri, or they are on Rochas' payroll.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Trut(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

It's either these people are not from Imo, or they stay just in Owerri, or they are on Rochas' payroll.

Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by amaco12(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

Building structures that the poor masses cannot use. This is just one of the projects he started in 2012,the others are lying in ruins 4 years after. Roads are death traps, even the bridges are death traps, I will better remain in a traffic jam for 8 hrs than to use those bridges, my life still de sweet me.
and any day u use any of the bridges u claimed that is bad something bad must happen to u.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by kettle84(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2016
His sin against Ndi igbo is that he dumped APGA for APC an Islamic party.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2016
amaco12:
and any day u use any of the bridges u claimed that is bad something bad must happen to u.

And may the spirits of those it will kill haunt you and your generation for supporting evil due to petty politics

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by amaco12(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

Building structures that the poor masses cannot use. This is just one of the projects he started in 2012,the others are lying in ruins 4 years after. Roads are death traps, even the bridges are death traps, I will better remain in a traffic jam for 8 hrs than to use those bridges, my life still de sweet me.
more more

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by maimalari: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Trut:

There are also many abandoned projects in all LGA of Imo State.

Many completed projects and many ongoing and many more new projects. That's d imo state i saw last week tuesday when i passed thru owerri, mgbidi,orlu,nkwerre, anara and passed owerri again. Okorocha is doing wonderfully well. I wish i was from imo state.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by HopeAtHand: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
IGBOS are amateurish in terms of political tactics,
our republican nature promotes individulism which causes lack of Centralised Aim and Purpose.
Okorocha 4yrs tenure is better than T.A Orji 8yrz tenure but YET Igbos will pick T.A Orji and hate okorocha just because He is APC.
Apart from Okorocha, which Igbo Man Can pull Votes in the North to be a President?
NO ONE except Okorocha for now.. But yet we hate him.
Political Foresightness is not in our dictionary.

Spot on. I'll add that Igbos are also naively sentimental. The GEJ loss that Ijaws have long moved on, Igbos have decided to carry on their head. Anytime Igbos wake up, the morning begjns for them.

Abagworo them dey talk about your man oh.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by millionaireman: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2016
attackgat:
Rochas Okoroawusa is a nobody in Igboland. Outside his Orlu constituency, nobody cares about him. He betrayed his people because of power. APC is not a party in the best interest of Igbos, it is a party in the best interest of Okoroawusa and his Hausa/Yoruba friends. Needless to say that Okorocha will never be president of Nigeria because most of his fellow Igbos won't vote for him nor APC and neither will the North and Yorubas. The man is a disgrace.

Rochas Okorocha belongs to his Owerri Municipal local government area with the OWERRI five villages - about 1% of Imo state - who adore him. Because in five years, Okorocha located in Owerri every government development infrastructure that should have been shared among Imo communities by a good governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by millionaireman: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
IGBOS are amateurish in terms of political tactics,
our republican nature promotes individulism which causes lack of Centralised Aim and Purpose.
Okorocha 4yrs tenure is better than T.A Orji 8yrz tenure but YET Igbos will pick T.A Orji and hate okorocha just because He is APC.
Apart from Okorocha, which Igbo Man Can pull Votes in the North to be a President?
NO ONE except Okorocha for now.. But yet we hate him.
Political Foresightness is not in our dictionary.

Foolish frenzy about becoming president of Nigeria.
GEJ was president, what did his Ijaw gain?

Rochas Okorocha is governor for five years, common pipe borne water, the most live saving government infrastructure, does not flow in his native constituency.

Perhaps, another governor from another part of Imo state could have implemented the regional water supply scheme proposed for his native constituency by successive governments of Imo state.

Throw all these frenzy about becoming president to the garbage bin.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by obailala(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

I'm an Imolite, born and brought up in Owerri, so whatever I say, I say with authority.

Are you aware that Rochas brought down the Imo govt house chapel, converted it to a mosque, until people complained he then changed the moon at the top with a cross?
Lol... the ridiculousness of Rochas' haters gets more and more amusing by the day. Rochas demolished Douglas house Chapel and replaced it with a mosque indeed!

This are the sort of senseless stories evil haters keep spreading to gullible dumbasses all because Rochas committed the fatal Igbo sin of joining APC.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Aaronzy: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

Don't say what you don't know, I served in Bayelsa, primary and secondary education there is completely free. That's a federal government policy, not state government policy.
y u too the lie like dis? E good for ur eye?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by ayokellany: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

There's nothing like free education in Imo. Rochas reduced the number of Imolites getting admission into Imsu and accepted more people from other states, increased the school fees, then used it to cover up. What's the use of giving free education that only a selected few will benefit from. The free education by Rochas is a hoax and a scam.
. Why can't your household augment whatever fee is left so those not accommodated can be paid for by them ? How many secondary and primary school student are reduced from gaining admission in secondary schools or which other state is promoting free Tertiary education in what ever disguise in Nigeria ?

Did Ojukwu or Azikwe ever tried it ? Can Obiano try. Such ? The truth is you are an ingret n that is a fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would Kerry Meet Only Northern Governors And Or Northerners Only? / GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard / The Game Has Just Started By Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.