Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. (1992 Views)

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says / Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by UzuegbuProsper(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2016
This is the only IGBO man that have direct access to the presidential villa and assets to be the first
# IGBO president in Nigeria, but do to over-wise, over-sabi, over-liberty and over everything (Too much of everything is bad) of the Igbos, they hates this man, even after doing wonders and performing wonders in Imo state. When shall the dreams of our fore-fathers ever come through? This same man contested in PDP and they rubbished him and call him small boy, they never acknowledged him and then he turned to APGA to obtain his destiny.

He's fighting harder to liberate the Igbos, and if for nothing, but to make sure there is ever Igbo President within our time. What sin have Rochas committed that is bigger than PMB's? Imagine damn know Ali-Modu-Sheriff that was linked with Boko Haram is still exonerated by northerners and the host of Igbos in PDP. Can Gov. Sheriff be compared with Rochas?
Igbos should start accommodating and accepting their very own. Do you expect Rochas to belong to no party? He’s an APC member ofcourse and he as a politician has an interest which is the only thing that is permanent in politics.

Cc: Mazi Bruno.

# ISupportRochasDream

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Flexherbal(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2016
Your opinion!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Vendoor(f): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2016
Iroko indeed
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Please what wonders did he do in Imo State? Telling workers that paying of salaries is not their right? Not paying pensioners? Building substandard roads that start spoiling before completion? Building his private University while Imsu is on strike? Building a bridge that almost killed primary school pupils?

Please what wonders?

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2016
IGBOS are amateurish in terms of political tactics,
our republican nature promotes individulism which causes lack of Centralised Aim and Purpose.
Okorocha 4yrs tenure is better than T.A Orji 8yrz tenure but YET Igbos will pick T.A Orji and hate okorocha just because He is APC.
Apart from Okorocha, which Igbo Man Can pull Votes in the North to be a President?
NO ONE except Okorocha for now.. But yet we hate him.
Political Foresightness is not in our dictionary.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Montaque(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Akuko

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
our republican nature promotes individulism which causes lack of Centralised Aim and Purpose.
Okorocha 4yrs tenure is better than T.A Orji 8yrz tenure but YET Igbos will pick T.A Orji and hate okorocha just because He is APC.
Apart from Okorocha, which Igbo Man Can pull Votes in the North to be a President?

How will Okorocha being a president from the east affect us positively? Even as a governor in the east, his policies favour Muslims and the northerners, and you believe you will benefit when he becomes president?

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by geez18(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2016
OP how much were you paid to peddle this trash?

are we supposed to like Rochas for being pro north? the man is a northerner at heart,every true son and daughter of ala igbo knows this. his policies and actions belly this fact.

are we supposed to go arṣe-licking in the north so as to acquire a sense of belonging in this country? GOD FORBID!

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by amaco12(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:
Please what wonders did he do in Imo State? Telling workers that paying of salaries is not their right? Not paying pensioners? Building substandard roads that start spoiling before completion? Building his private University while Imsu is on strike? Building a bridge that almost killed primary school pupils?

Please what wonders?
can u tell us any Governor in the history of Nigeria not just IMO state alone that has given free education from primary to University level? do u know that so many of Ur age mates couldn't go to school because of no money for school fees.now he ordered the payment of workers people like u still came here to insult him.I was never Okorocha's fan but my visit to Imo state last month really touched my heart,I left IMO state Jan.2013 I was so surprised, Okorocha has transformed Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2016
amaco12:
can u tell us any Governor in the history of Nigeria not just IMO state alone that has given free education from primary to University level? do u know that so many of Ur age mates couldn't go to school because of no money for school fees.now he ordered the payment of workers people like u still came here to insult him.I was never Okorocha's fan but my visit to Imo state last month really touched my heart,I left IMO state Jan.2013 I was so surprised, Okorocha has transformed Imo state.

There's nothing like free education in Imo. Rochas reduced the number of Imolites getting admission into Imsu and accepted more people from other states, increased the school fees, then used it to cover up. What's the use of giving free education that only a selected few will benefit from. The free education by Rochas is a hoax and a scam.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by captleonerd(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2016
lol what a joke. political iroko? there are only two irokos in the south. obj and BAT. they both left office 9 years ago!!! and they are still very very relevant!!!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by amaco12(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2016
geez18:
OP how much were you paid to peddle this trash?

are we supposed to like Rochas for being pro north? the man is a northerner at heart,every true son and daughter of ala igbo knows this. his policies and actions belly this fact.

are we supposed to go arṣe-licking in the north so as to acquire a sense of belonging in this country? GOD FORBID!
but Gej left Ur region and built everything for northerners and u still love him,a beg say another thing joor.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by nzemila(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

How will Okorocha being a president from the east affect us positively? Even as a governor in the east, his policies favour Muslims and the northerners, and you believe you will benefit when he becomes president?

please give us all the policies that has favoured muslism and notherners. infact WHO ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by attackgat: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Rochas Okoroawusa is a nobody in Igboland. Outside his Orlu constituency, nobody cares about him. He betrayed his people because of power. APC is not a party in the best interest of Igbos, it is a party in the best interest of Okoroawusa and his Hausa/Yoruba friends. Needless to say that Okorocha will never be president of Nigeria because most of his fellow Igbos won't vote for him nor APC and neither will the North and Yorubas. The man is a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by amaco12(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

There's nothing like free education in Imo. Rochas reduced the number of Imolites getting admission into Imsu and accepted more people from other states, increased the school fees, then used it to cover up. What's the use of giving free education that only a selected few will benefit from. The free education by Rochas is a hoax and a scam.
hahahahaha,how about primary and secondary school level,and can u tell me why an oil rich states like Rivers state and Bayelsa can't give free education to pupils to talk of secondary school,give kudos to the man Moor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by nzemila(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=eaglejay13 post=47251855]

There's nothing like free education in Imo. Rochas reduced the number of Imolites getting admission into Imsu and accepted more people from other states, increased the school fees, then used it to cover up. What's the use of giving free education that only a selected few will benefit from. The free education by Rochas is a hoax and a scam. [/quote

someone talked about primary to university, and you picked only university. fine, let me ask you what of primary and secondary.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by attackgat: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Of what use is the presidency to Igbos in a messed up land like Nigeria? You think the Obasunjo presidency did anything special for Yorubas? All the time that the North have had the presidency, they are much poorer than the south. The Presidency of Nigeria is a curse and I pray that my fellow Igbos aspire to something more important than that.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2016
nzemila:

please give us all the policies that has favoured muslism and notherners. infact WHO ARE YOU?

I'm an Imolite, born and brought up in Owerri, so whatever I say, I say with authority.

Are you aware that Rochas brought down the Imo govt house chapel, converted it to a mosque, until people complained he then changed the moon at the top with a cross?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Beremx(f): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Odi egwu! grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=nzemila post=47252213][/quote]

Federal government gives UBE (Universal basic education) to primary and secondary schools in Niger Delta states which Imo is a part of.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by nzemila(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2016
attackgat:
Rochas Okoroawusa is a nobody in Igboland. Outside his Orlu constituency, nobody cares about him. He betrayed his people because of power. APC is not a party in the best interest of Igbos, it is a party in the best interest of Okoroawusa and Hausa/Yoruba interest. Needless to say that Okorocha will never be president of Nigeria because most of his fellow Igbos won't vote for he m or APC and neither will the North and Yorubas. The man is a disgrace.

Okorocha betrayed his people by joining APC. please who is the people and is your name people? ATTACKGAT vomitting rubbish like politicians.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Trut(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2016
It seems the OP shark enough KAIKAI this morning? How can how you theme Okoroawusa iroko of Ndi Igbo? That's an insult to the Igbo nation.

Lubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2016
amaco12:
hahahahaha,how about primary and secondary school level,and can u tell me why an oil rich states like Rivers state and Bayelsa can't give free education to pupils to talk of secondary school,give kudos to the man Moor.

Don't say what you don't know, I served in Bayelsa, primary and secondary education there is completely free. That's a federal government policy, not state government policy.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by nzemila(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

Federal government gives UBE (Universal basic education) to primary and secondary schools in Niger Delta states which Imo is a part of.

please make sure you delete this rubbish you wrote here. my dear friend stop thinking and talking like all this village councilors without election.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by amaco12(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

just look at health sector,this is Ochiedike diagnosis center.built and equipped by Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2016
nzemila:

please make sure you delete this rubbish you wrote here. my dear friend stop thinking and talking like all this village councilors without election.

Is that all you can come up with?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by nzemila(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

I'm an Imolite, born and brought up in Owerri, so whatever I say, I say with authority.

Are you aware that Rochas brought down the Imo govt house chapel, converted it to a mosque, until people complained he then changed the moon at the top with a cross?

BORN AND BROUGHT UP! do you even know what is policy? you talk like all this guys that stand in news paper stand to argue to hunger.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by amaco12(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2016
more

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Ojiofor: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Akuko uwa!
Fact is that Okorocha does not appeal to Ndigbo
even as governor of Imo state he merely been tolerated until his term is over.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2016
amaco12:
just look at health sector,this is Ochiedike diagnosis center.built and equipped by Okorocha.

Building structures that the poor masses cannot use. This is just one of the projects he started in 2012,the others are lying in ruins 4 years after. Roads are death traps, even the bridges are death traps, I will better remain in a traffic jam for 8 hrs than to use those bridges, my life still de sweet me.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by eaglejay13(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2016
nzemila:

BORN AND BROUGHT UP! do you even know what is policy? you talk like all this guys that stand in news paper stand to argue to hunger.

Prove to me why Okorocha is the best, not making derogatory remarks, who's behaving like a tout here?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: The Eyes Of Ndigbo; The Political Iroko. by Trut(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2016
eaglejay13:

Building structures that the poor masses cannot use. This is just one of the projects he started in 2012,the others are lying in ruins 4 years after. Roads are death traps, even the bridges are death traps, I will better remain in a traffic jam for 8 hrs than to use those bridges, my life still de sweet me.

There are also many abandoned projects in all LGA of Imo State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. / GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard / Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.