Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? (716 Views)

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / Mass Sack: NLC, TUC Vow To Cripple Banking Sector / The Niger Delta Avengers Dares Buhari, Vows To Cripple Nigeria's Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? by Sasuwa(f): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? by HtwoOw: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Stupid post

He's anyone in the opposition denied receiving funds??
Re: Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? by Abagworo(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2016
Since one party ruled Nigeria for 16 years it is not out of place that 99% of corruption in the past 6 years would be linked to it's members. If APC was in existence and probably ruled for the past 6 years where corruption attained it's peak in Nigerian history, the case would have been different.
Re: Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2016
those dat ve enjoyed the merriment of dasuki's gate are being persecuted.after d presi is done with dasuki's he will open another chapter.wait and be assured that more people will be dasukied in trouble very soon.i rest my case
Re: Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? by Sasuwa(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2016
Atayis:
those dat ve enjoyed the merriment of dasuki's gate are being persecuted.after d presi is done with dasuki's he will open another chapter.wait and be assured that more people will be dasukied in trouble very soon.i rest my case
90% of apc members were part of pdp, why won't efcc after or is only arm fund that will probe for 2years
Re: Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? by duality(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Abagworo:
Since one party ruled Nigeria for 16 years it is not out of place that 99% of corruption in the past 6 years would be linked to it's members. If APC was in existence and probably ruled for the past 6 years where corruption attained it's peak in Nigerian history, the case would have been different.
In my state of residence, Lagos. One political family have been in power for 16 years. We know the amount of corruption that have been perpetrated andand perpetuated in the state, you want us to kneel and beg for a prob.

While the others that are being probed didn't even need a petition.

Forget that thing jare.
Re: Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2016
Sasuwa:
90% of apc members were part of pdp, why won't efcc after or is only arm fund that will probe for 2years
i ve told u to be calm all the looters will receive d prices of dere folly.d arm fund is in priority cos it is easy to trace and sooner nigeria will be well and d tray okro will become d tray of beads again
Re: Is This Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Meant To Cripple Opposition? by sunnyflakes(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abagworo:

I HAVE DECIDED TO STAY MUTE ON THIS FORUM, BUT READING COMMENT THIS ONE MAKE ME LOSE HOPE IN NIGERIA'S FUTURE.
1. YES PDP RULED NIGERIA FOR SIXTEEN WHOLE YEARS B4 LOSING POWER TO OPPOSITION APC.

2. APC WASN'T APC UNTIL 2014 OR THEREABOUT.

3. MOST APC MEMBERS WHERE EITHER FORMER PROMINENT MEMBERS OF THE PDP OR HAD ONE DEALING OR THE OTHER WITH PDP, WHILE IT HELD SWAY.

4. APC MEMBERS DID NOT FALL FROM THE SKY.

5. AS WE HAVE CORRUPT PERSONALITIES IN THE PDP, WE ALSO HAVE THEM IN APC.

6. CORRUPTION IS THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE NIGERIAN STATE.

7. WITHOUT CORRUPTION THERE WILL BE NO AGITATION, ONE KIND OR THE OTHER.

8. THERE IS ALWAYS PROVISION FOR ALL BASIC NEEDS BUT CORRUPTION ROB US ALL OF THE BENEFITS.

9. SO FOR ANY FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION TO BENEFICIAL TO THE ENTIRE CITIZENRY, IT MUST BE FAIR AND SQUARE.

10. FIGHTING A AND SPARING B CANNOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND. CORRUPTION CANNOT BE ERADICATED FROM SOCIETY IN THIS MANNER.

11. SAY NO TO SELECTIVE CLAMPDOWN ON CORRUPTION FOR OUR COMMON ENEMY TO BE COMPLETELY DEFEATED.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari May Travel To Space Next Week / The President of Nigeria has pledged to help defeat terrorism in Germany / Buhari To IBB, Gusau : Tell Nigerians Why You Removed Me From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.