Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC (25241 Views)

Turmoil In PDP Over Tambuwal / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by eddyslim(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Akpabio is really a sheep in wolf's clothing..

1 Like

Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Cutezt(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
O boy, see long note o
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Emmysteve(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
If this report is true then I will feel sorry for him.
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by temitope93(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abi nw
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by dridowu: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
joshfash:
There is summary in English Language.

What is educative in your right up?

You are just informing us....

truthspeaks:
So u tink it's only ur post dat needs our attention?
[img]http://gif.co/vKDl.gif[/img]
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by guiddoti: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
cckris:
APC is too UNPOPULAR in the South south. South south wants Resource Control, True Federalism, or they join Biafra. Only Yorubas follow Tinubu, not even up to 50%.
dont you think one party cannot help ? is like putting all the eggs inside one basket
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by larj(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by larj(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
And if you ask me. Na who go ask?...
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by TheFreeOne: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Such move will be nothing short of a tsunami in the south south and the PDP.

Politics is a game of interests but I can't see such betrayal of the highest order happening. However politicians are capable of anything when it concerns personal interests or guarantee of immunity from prosecution if there are ironclad jail-bound evidences.
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by barcaboi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
cckris:
APC is too UNPOPULAR in the South south. South south wants Resource Control, True Federalism, or they join Biafra. Only Yorubas follow Tinubu, not even up to 50%.
are u sure about the 50%?
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by ayo4show: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Let him come his is welcome to APC

1 Like

Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Eboraorisa: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by babyfaceafrica: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bolustic:
I would love him to decamp to APC not because I love cross carpeting but just to prove some points to some Nigerians, especially Nairalanders that:

No politician is worth dying for,

The elites only play religious and ethnicity cards to suit their political ambitions,

Your opinion as a common Nigerian doesn't count with politicians, we were told Akpabio secretly consulted Tinubu and not Tonye Barcanista, Omenka, Modath, Pa Chukwudi or me,

Don't heap yourself needless enemies coz of any politician.

No permanent ENEMIES or FRIENDS in politics, only the INTEREST(S) remain unchanged.
best comment ever,but zombies and wailers no go hear..yeye

1 Like

Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by modath(f): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
amtaken:
You know a leader is a tyrant when the opposition is silenced in his regime.

Buhari does not tolerate criticism. He likes only praises.

Leave Akpabio alone. Who doesn't know that Buhari has been witch-hunting his critics? See what happened to Fayose, FFK, Olosa Metuh etc.

If Mandela had been afraid of "witch hunting", would South Africa have attained freedom when they did? A pure soul fears no persecution, if Akpabio had been "clean", he won't be dumb and scared now.

BTW, which of the names you reeled out has denied being corruptly enriched? Or office of the NSA is the treasury arm of PDP?
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by jayboi146: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
D south-south will neva join d rubbishh called Biafra
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by sitibemfen(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls note that Chief Akpabio remains a PDP man. He may visit Tinubu as rumoured, for issues best known to him, that is not a decamp.I know my man.
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by dontel(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
He(Akpabio) was defended when he was accused of misappropriation of fund by the PDP supporters. So,those supporters shouldn't come here one day to say that he should be investigated for corruption when he joins APC.

double standard is tarnishing!

1 Like

Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by dahunsy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat#.....hnmmmmm i better say nothing! Before him people start again
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by BlackSeptember: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
The writer has made fools to belive Akpabio is a god. Amaechi was more vocal than akpabio but he is still a vassal in Rivers. Akpabio can decamp for all i care but PDP will rise at the right time
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Supremor(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is why it always irk me to see some gullible people go at length to idolise and defend these politicians when they only see them as a pawn in a chess game

1 Like

Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by xxgig(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
adeyemi2015:
grin
I believe only a few would read the whole post!
Many Nairalanders are after making FTC not the content of the post!
Some would firstly book a space, read the Story after, then modify the booked space only to type;

Sai Buhari,

Wailers over to you,

Zombies food don ready

Buhari is a dullard

Who the OP epp,

Lalasticlala self.

grin
LOL!!!
if you are not a political analyst or commentator, its a waste of time reading this. it adds no value to your being. for the first time in my almost three years on NL, i am commenting without reading and i am proud of it.
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Bhugarious: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
*Interest is superior to logic in politics.

*Tinubu, is also skilled enough to fish in PDP's troubled waters for the gold fish.

Ahirika, I give it to you on these premises. You are making sense out of this with your sagacious, journalistic prowess. Honestly, this piece makes my day( I have read it thrice today) rather than all these "Nollywood Actress Flaunts Boobs, Booty and Belly" topics that continually grace the FP.
I desire more of these political anlysis write-ups that reflect on historical antecedents, merge with the present to forecast the future in an educative and informative manner for leaders of tomorrow's consumption only.
Ahirika, 7 gbosas for you.
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Zeze06(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
No reasonable person ever attaches emotions in politics, no sentiments no friends. . .

having said that,

interest is superior to logic in politics and for a person who has attain such political feet, it is only reasonable that he sustains and nurture his relevance devoid any lingering sentiments and Akpabio with such debatable political sagacity which is resplendent with astute move , will do everything within his capacity to sustain his relevance. He's not clean tho, no politician is! Factually!
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by knightsTempler: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
All this are just mere beer-parlour gossip. Until akpabio joins APC, I'll reserve my comment.
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by SUNFLX(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
let him go who him b sef

yam eaters

pple who deceived GEJ

God go soon catch una

buh not still sure of dis let's jux wait nd c d drama dey re acting lobatan who him don epp?

I rest my case...pakam!!!
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
I expect Tonyebarcanista to say something about this his brother from SS Anyways if this is true shaa
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Clemsworld(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Akpabio for senate President when Saraki is impeached. Na their plan be that but E no work.
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by amtaken(f): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
You are lucky that I am very busy now.

modath:

If Mandela had been afraid of "witch hunting", would South Africa have attained freedom when they did? A pure soul fears no persecution, if Akpabio had been "clean", he won't be dumb and scared now.

BTW, which of the names you reeled out has denied being corruptly enriched? Or office of the NSA is the treasury arm of PDP?
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Dmano: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Which of d Akpabio?we have so many in Akwa ibom,if d former gov i dont belief
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by BAZETU12: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by eyeview: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bolustic:
I would love him to decamp to APC not because I love cross carpeting but just to prove some points to some Nigerians, especially Nairalanders that:

No politician is worth dying for,

The elites only play religious and ethnicity cards to suit their political ambitions,

Your opinion as a common Nigerian doesn't count with politicians, we were told Akpabio secretly consulted Tinubu and not Tonye Barcanista, Omenka, Modath, Pa Chukwudi or me,

Don't heap yourself needless enemies coz of any politician.

No permanent ENEMIES or FRIENDS in politics, only the INTEREST(S) remain unchanged.

Am happy that you stated this. Most people on the street don't know that these men are all friends up there. Their kids are even room mates in schools abroad.
GEJ can still get any favour or contract from buhari than omenka,beremx etc.
Orji Uzor and Tinubu spend more time in each other's house in ikoyi than even with the party members.
In my state,Rochas and Ihedioha still meet and discuss any thing they desire while their members kill themselves.
That's why I shake my head when I read some comments of young and naïve people in fora like this taking it personal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted / Allen Nwachukwu Is Dead / Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Man Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.