Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC (25240 Views)

Turmoil In PDP Over Tambuwal / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by modath(f): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
amtaken:
You are lucky that I am very busy now.

What would you have done? Jump in front of a train?

You don't exhibit sound judgement so I'm not shocked! cool
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Babacele: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
well written essay and balanced too. Akpabio has the knife and the yam....you tell me OP what fortune will a sinking ship bring to its occupant if there are no lifeboats around? With Alimod - Markarfi, Saratif imminent collapse and EFCC dogs sniffing his pockets n no ipob could save the situations, won't survival be Akpabio's first call? Time will tell.
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by KingsleyJohn: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
What if I tell you Tinubu might be planning a new party or even a move to PDP before 2019. Make no mistakes Tinubu is not getting what he bargained for in APC, and the Tinubu I know is seriously brainstorming!!
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by Jesusloveyou: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
cckris:
APC is too UNPOPULAR in the South south. South south wants Resource Control, True Federalism, or they join Biafra. Only Yorubas follow Tinubu, not even up to 50%.
edo state stil remain d stronghold of apc in south-south, as apc could not get river state, pdp cannot get edo state, everywhere in edo state is apc apc apc apc apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by amtaken(f): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Back to you.

You are now noticed.

What's your next game plan?

modath:

What would you have done? Jump in front of a train?

You don't exhibit sound judgement so I'm not shocked! cool
Re: Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC by billyG(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2016
u wrote this treatise just b/c akpabio want 2 decamp,may b he has seen d light,may b he doesnt want 2 drown with d sinking ship,get wet by d tattered umbrella,this confirm jagaban is d most strategic politician of our time,a chestmaster,ignore him @ yur own peril ask gej.very soon ameachi will b vindicated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) / Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.