Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell (1291 Views)

Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by emperor1luv: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2016
We have learned that Guccifer, the Romanian hacker currently being held on charges for hacking Hillary Clinton’s personal email server, has been found in his Virginia jparent suicide.

Read more @

Source >>> http://www.bookspen.com/2016/07/06/680/

Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by engrhorla(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2016
What?
Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmm...is someone put to something?
Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by Kelechi2020(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2016
Just another horrible coincidence....i ain't linking clinton to this....

Secure your car now with a tracker...Wanna know more?? Check my signature..Its free...
Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by idupaul: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2016
Kelechi2020:
Just another horrible coincidence....i ain't linking clinton to this....

Secure your car now with a tracker...Wanna know more?? Check my signature..Its free...

If you like don't link her to it ..but is clear she has a hand in it ..this is not the first time a witness is dying g strangely in a case involving the clintons

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by Greatzeus(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2016
He is a threat to her Presidential ambition,so the power that be put him in his place,through their tom boy C.I.A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by ValerianSteel(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
idupaul:

If you like don't link her to it ..but is clear she has a hand in it ..this is not the first time a witness is dying g strangely in a case involving the clintons
Don't tell me you actually believe this shocked

This goes to show the public will believe any narrative as long as it makes the Clinton's look bad.This is what they've been dealing with for the four four decades.

To refute the misinformation,Guccifer is not being held on charges relating to Secretary Clinton's emails.He was arrested for several crimes of cyber activity and espionage none of which includes Secretary Clinton's emails.

Second,Guccifer doesn't have access to her sever,he never did,he claimed to have got within the corridors of the server but found nothing worthy and also he couldn't retrieve data from it as it was secured against him extracting information on the server.The FBI has stated they found no evidence that he hacked the server.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by Lucasbalo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Don't tell me you actually believe this shocked

This goes to show the public will believe any narrative as long as it makes the Clinton's look bad.This is what they've been dealing with for the four four decades.

To refute the misinformation,Guccifer is not being held on charges relating to Secretary Clinton's emails.He was arrested for several crimes of cyber activity and espionage none of which includes Secretary Clinton's emails.

Second,Guccifer doesn't have access to her sever,he never did,he claimed to have got within the corridors of the server but found nothing worthy and also he couldn't retrieve data from it as it was secured against him extracting information on the server.The FBI has stated they found no evidence that he hacked the server.
Some of these guys must be getting paid by NRC. Imagine they use the energy to help Nigeria, she will be a better place for them to live. How can someone be so sure about things they have no clue about. Anyway, there thoughts don't matter because God willing, on that cold Winter January 20, 2017, on the steps of The Capitol on Pennsylvania Ave, we will be hearing congratulations Madam President.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by ValerianSteel(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Some of these guys must be getting paid by NRC. Imagine they use the energy to help Nigeria, she will be a better place for them to live. How can someone be so sure about things they have no clue about. Anyway, there thoughts don't matter because God willing, on that cold Winter January 20, 2017, on the steps of The Capitol on Pennsylvania Ave, we will be hearing congratulations Madam President.
I wonder why they have this much passion to anything America even when they are misinformed and ignorant on most things they talk about.How about they devote this same energy to Nigeria's woes?

Aye Aye,the White House has vacancy for the most qualified woman for the Presidency not some orange snake oil charlatan billionaire.Those who are on the other side will wish they are on the right side of history.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by Lucasbalo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I wonder why they have this much passion to anything America even when they are misinformed and ignorant on most things they talk about.How about they devote this same energy to Nigeria's woes?

Aye Aye,the White House has vacancy for the most qualified woman for the Presidency not some orange snake oil charlatan billionaire.Those who are on the other side will wish they are on the right side of history.
It could have been easier to ignore these guys but some of them are just appalling especially knowing that they don't have a clue about the happenings in America.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by ichommy(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
They should do Autopsy, I suspected foul play.
Re: BREAKING: Romanian Hacker With Access To Clinton Emails Found Dead In Jail Cell by Chicent(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
This aint ordinary.....take it or leave it. We are watching............

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Nuclear Weapons Do Not Exist! / Florida HighSchool Shooter Is Mentally Disturbed, Booked 17 Counts Of Murder(Pic / FBI Agent Of South Sudan Heritage Wrongly Handcuffed And Profiled By US Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.