Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Electronic Brake System Bleeding - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Electronic Brake System Bleeding (619 Views)

Some Facts You Need To Know About Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) / Brake Failure: These Are What To Do When You Have One / Understand Your Brake System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electronic Brake System Bleeding by Kashif(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2016
I need to know the difference using the electronic brake system bleeding found in some scanners makes. If a vehicle is equipped with that functionality and it is not used, what is the implication?

Cc:
Gazzuzz
Honmusa
Kingreign
Mayor2013
Siena
Zimdrill
Cocoduck
Etc
Re: Electronic Brake System Bleeding by Kashif(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
All these my bosses mentioned, you want me to start coming to your houses? I no dey quick go o! grin

I need some education on this, make una no vex.
Re: Electronic Brake System Bleeding by mayor2013: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Using the scan tool makes it faster. Precise and much more reliable. @ times when you don't get to use the scan tool your Abs, VSc trac off etc remains on as the case may be on other cars.
Re: Electronic Brake System Bleeding by Kashif(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
mayor2013:
Using the scan tool makes it faster. Precise and much more reliable. @ times when you don't get to use the scan tool your Abs, VSc trac off etc remains on as the case may be on other cars.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Short Of Engine Oil All The Time? / What Is The Name Of The Car You Ride First? / Honda Accord 2006 (EOD) To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.