Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls (24722 Views)

The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by gisthit: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2016
Nollywood actresses Chidimma and Chidiebere Aneke shared this throwback photo of themselves as little girls.

realchidimmaanekeI:

"May Share Smiles & Laughs WIth My Best Friends But I Share Something Much More Magical With You....Childhood Memories.... U r d best# I LOVE YOU SIS"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHfPs6qD4KE/

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by gisthit: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2016
They both look gorgeous.

WOW! SEE HOW GORGEOUS THEY LOOK-LIKE IN THESE RECENT PHOTOS THEY SHARED ONLINE @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/07/throwback-photo-of-aneke-twins-as.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2016
How did their skin colour change overnight

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2016
This is when they were still innocent undecided

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by goldbim(f): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2016
grin grin Mary amaka gown..those kind of gown you wear to b/day parties back then and say aunty gimme cake,i m dancing..sweet memories.. cool.

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by allanphash7(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
I dont know them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
My love for identical twins tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by veekid(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
How this one take concern me?
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by KnightRod(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Against all odds..
I'm happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by panasharp(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Not sure whether the poor camera quality had an effect on their skin color, buh peeps and bleaching these days -- just be real, in so doing u'll be proud of ur self--#proudly choco
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sweet
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
dem still dey act movie ?`
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by greatness22(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
Don't forget we are in the era of CHANGE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by henrydadon(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
they both cute fine dark skin ladies that I will go for any time any day

love me some melanin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by KELECHUKWU89: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who dm epp? Are they still acting?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by OscaZee: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin Mary amaka gown..those kind of gown you wear to b/day parties back then and say aunty gimme cake,i m dancing..sweet memories.. cool.

lol,@ Mary amaka
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by blackbartee(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Yes yes please..... that makes the two of us wink
Harbosede02:

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by princeonx: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ha, they too didn't have shoes?

Thought it was only GEJ that didn't!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is Ebele Jonathan their father? No shoe family............ Observation #They have been worwor from time immemorial....#
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by lacoach: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
We had no shoes.
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by blackbartee(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Harbosede02:
blackbartee:

Yes yes please..... that makes the two of us wink
Harbosede02:

Let's make one grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by OLLYMAX(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
allanphash7:
I dont know them
lol, you will kill person with dis your pix o.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by nedu2000(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bleachers
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by MzPecs(f): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lovely
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by MzPecs(f): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
nedu2000:
Bleachers
Lol cheesy Bros you dey vex oh! gringrin

What makes you think they're bleachers?
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by pweeryambre: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
I don't fancy twins , and they are a little old to still be into these twin stuff... they are two separate adults now.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by MzPecs(f): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Is Ebele Jonathan their father? No shoe family............ Observation #They have been worwor from time immemorial....#
Hi dear, I love your outfit at DP shocked shocked

It fits you so well like you made it yourself.
Did u make it yourself? wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by ventilation: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
as they grow older they became lighter wink it's magical
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by MzPecs(f): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
pweeryambre:
I don't fancy twins , and they are a little old to still be into these twin stuff... they are two separate adults now.
Beht why? crycry
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by ventilation: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Are they from Otuoke cheesy they no de get shoe o chai
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by Spiff20(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
This girls ugly sha.
Re: Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls by tunapawizzy: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
See dem when they had no shoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners / Photos From Saidi Balogun’s 50th Birthday Celebration / Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.