Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo (24710 Views)

Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) / This Is What You Get From Going Solo-- Fan Lashes Out At Peter Okoye / Before And Now Picture Of Westlife Music Group After 5years Of Going Solo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-oGKodJ490UE/WcyccHgZWdI/AAAAAAAAFEk/PIvjLRISnDAra2lRtKzTBzOi92w98FjOgCLcBGAs/s320/mrp2.jpg[/img]

Peter Okoye Aka 'Mr P' Of PSquare is set to host a live performance on Saturday, October 7th in Dallas.

He shared the news on his IG page,

He wrote;

"#ChangeIsConstant Keep moving!��. DALLAS Catch Me The #KoolestDude On Saturday Oct 7th As I Host At Villa Lounge Live & Direct It's Going To Be A Blast. #BookedAndBusy #MrP #KoolestDude #changeIsConstant cc @NonyeDamBizness"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Yradbq0sWnk/WcycKVmLFfI/AAAAAAAAFEg/uwFgTCWzlkQgTEJ19eIqK4kfU-xKfYi-QCLcBGAs/s320/mrp.jpg[/img]

Gist Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/peter-okoye-set-to-perform-in-dallas.html

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Since Gworo said Nigeria unity is not negotiable so who come be psquare next please

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Why they still clinging on the whole Psquare name though? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by internationalman(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2017
He should form a crew with Kaffi..

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by veekid(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
These guys sef; which music e wan play

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
I’m not much of a P-square fan but this cowardly act they embarked on may ruin them especially this one wey no sabi sing... which one is Peter P-square Mr P

What the fuckkery is all this ??

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Finstar: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Rokia2:
Cause it's already a hardcore brand. Should I say a household name? undecided Remove Psquare and he will look like an. Upcoming artist. cheesy

60 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by talk2saintify(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
BUllSh!t

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Jh0wsef(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
so what should we do? stop him?

I am not understanding.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Hotfreeze: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
internationalman:
He should form a crew with Kaffi..

32 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Dronedude(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Trouble Maker.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by UnknownT: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Since they have gone solo, Hope they reached an agreement that none of them will person any psquare songs alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Gwan2(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
I wish him all the best if he finds better comfort with being solo...
You insult my wife and disrespect my family?....Nigga, I will diplomatically cut you outta my life like a mosquito resting on my scrotum undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by paradigmshift(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
flop.
upcoming artist
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by olamil34(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
biafra and there greadiness, u can not go retire abi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by oshe11: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Abeg na which song na he go sing

Abi he wan freestyle

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by MustiizRaja(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
no matter what u can't do away with the name PSQUARE
dts ur selling point

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by sharon395(f): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
He is still going to perform songs by psquare not Mr p until he starts releasing his own songs.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by MustiizRaja(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
no matter what u can't do away with the name PSQUARE
dts ur selling point
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by kings09(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by oshe11: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
PETER IS OBVIOUSLY MORE MARKETABLE DATS Y PAUL WAS JEALOUS COS HE DOES THE "SINGING" BUT PETER GETS MORE INDIVIDUAL ENDORSEMENTS

Some guys cn be funny ehn....

Jst cos I put a female's pix as my dp, na so dem jst dey add me up frm one watsapp group gisting ME cos dey think Im a GIRL...

Even wen I pretended bt told dem I av a fiance, dem stl dey TOAST me.....

And dey expect their BABE to be FAITHFUL

well......

THEY THINK DEY ARE DOING ME BUT DEY ARE DOING THEIRSELVESundecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by free2ryhme: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin

Na dem sabi

the only thing that is constant in life is change
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by joystickextendr: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
alright
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Petersamuel8(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Still thinking which song he is going to perform undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by olamil34(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Rokia2:
because they are nt creative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by hazyfm1: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Really Smart
Hotfreeze:

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by ekensi01: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Why those dude the behave little hushpuppi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant / Hamza Mohammed Calls Out Habibat Ahmed For Being 'A Husband Snatcher' / Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.