Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Fear Of Stone, Bukola Saraki Absent In Today Eid Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fear Of Stone, Bukola Saraki Absent In Today Eid Prayer (572 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court / The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Stone, Bukola Saraki Absent In Today Eid Prayer by leekiano(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2016
THE BEST EID FITR PRAYER IN THE HISTORY OF ILORIN IN MY CENTURY:My view

I was so perplexed about what happened today in Ilorin EID prayer ground, the place was so dry to the extent that football can be played on the EID prayer ground.This date will always be noted in the history of Ilorin as it is very glaring that political consideration is being preferred over religious right.
Due to unpaid salary, our political leaders were nowhere to be found as they were afraid of the repercussion of their actions.
They made us to understand that our leaders are even more important than the religion itself because we used to grumble for the lateness of the prayer but now we should be prepared for midnight EID prayer.
Despite the fact that EID prayer ground was filled with a lot of security men who were carrying guns like it is time to end Boko haram in Nigeria,they still have the mind of a coward.
Our justification and sincerity matters a lot, if they are indeed sincere to the people then what is the reason for their absence ?
They were running around to the point that the unborn child in the womb was forced to complain to his mother to be careful because he was feeling the pain and almost wanted to join the race.
I could remember vividly that the last time I went to EID,I was walking majestically because I knew that their is no cause for alarm it would be as usual but almost feel when I heard Allahu Akbar!,I increased my speed and at the end i met them doing tashawil,but alhamdulilahi I met the prayer but not to my satisfaction
An adage which says "a hungry man is an angry man" has turned to "a hungry man is a lazy man".This was due to the fact that the people who slept with hunger were expected to be in the prayer ground.

I will always remember today's date 6th of July,2016
May God bless Ilorin
May God bless Kwara state
May God bless Nigeria.

Abdulkadir Aliyu Maituta
Aka(DE-EMIR)
General secretary Nakss
University of Ilorin
Nigeria.
Re: The Fear Of Stone, Bukola Saraki Absent In Today Eid Prayer by iduzebaba(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2016
D guy no come oo.. naso d bag of purewater wey we buy to stone come waste..
Re: The Fear Of Stone, Bukola Saraki Absent In Today Eid Prayer by faaz24: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
I can't even shout 'front page' or call lalasticlala talk more of seun.
Who sabi me ?

But I know that this is worth front page
Re: The Fear Of Stone, Bukola Saraki Absent In Today Eid Prayer by faaz24: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
I can't even shout 'front page' or call lalasticlala talk more of seun.
Who sabi me ?

But I know that this is worth front page

But....some modes are moles and some moles are modes.
On Nairaland some animals are more equal than others.

(1) (Reply)

7 Groups Of People Suffering From Religion / 111 / What Does It Mean For A Christian To Stand In The Gap For Loved Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.