Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Search Bar On Niraland Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Search Bar On Niraland Forum (757 Views)

Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? / Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Search Bar On Niraland Forum by BushDoctor123: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello nairalanders, what has been your experience on the use of the search bar, has it ever worked for you? if yes, how is it used? Well, as for me it has never worked may be I don't know how it is been used, unlike Google were in the process of typing certain words you have options to choose from. For the benefit of someone like me kindly share you experience. thanks.
Re: The Search Bar On Niraland Forum by Horus(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
After you click search you should scroll down the page until you see Not Satisfied? Click Here To Try Google Search!

worked for me
Re: The Search Bar On Niraland Forum by BushDoctor123: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Horus:
After you click search you should scroll down the page until you see Not Satisfied? Click Here To Try Google Search!

worked for me
OK, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

#burataigate:more Details Emerge On Coas's Dubai Properties / Amaechi Fulfilling Divine Mandate With Pmb / Ex-governors In Trouble As Case Files Reopens!! Where Is Tinubu's Name??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.