Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (33086 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by WalkerMichael(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
CIOSYLVA:
Tecno L8+.. I love d ba3 capacity.. D camer is ok. D ram is 2gig.. Speed processor.. I dont like d front camera but is manageable shaa.
bro how much did u get d device and where's your location
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
elrony:

na because of you I carry my note3 go Samsung care for screen replacement... dope ass phone cheesy

the way you take like that your note 3 na die...

You sabi beta tin joor. I am still enjoying my Note 3, almost 3 years on the same battery, no faults to report and it's still in 90% condition.
Keep rocking it till it gives up or gets stolen....... LOL

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lankaline(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Dude forgotten your Q10 in days all because of battery, dude I doubt you ever really liked or enjoyed your Q10, for an android lover like me to pick and say I love the Q10 abeg no be better battery would be enough to make me leave this device, it secured, less distraction like the android, the hub is sooooooo perfect, I can see all my apps, personal mail office mail, whatsapp, twitter, facebook, all from one peak and I can reply me from tha peak of a hub before returning to a full app, bros I like the M5 but only a Classic might let me leave my Q10, might get the M5 or Note 4 or 5 for the best of android but I love the peace of mind of the Q10, I just love
Lols,never said battery was the only thing that made me leave q10,it still stands out as my best bb ever cos of its simplicity,,there are a thousand and one apps that i use on ma m5 that ma q10 wont even sniff around it,so many things made me live the q10,,imagine whatsapp will be discontinued on all bb devices by december,,lastly,,,blackberries are just valueless,,when yu want to sell it,ppl value it based on the fact its a bb,,i bought ma q10 44 and sold it 12 after a yr,,thats sad for me
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lankaline(m): 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chrisx1x:
pls does this app work on other android device?

Nope only few,,it works on bigger LG fones
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by barackodam: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
deedan9:

so true, but I wonder why pest don't play on m3 mini

PES?? ?

You're kidding me, I still played it smoothly this past week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Naughtylyn: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Learn Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs

You can make better pay if money is your goal. Not everyone would get the job. I wish you good luck. But if you don't make the list, get angry and channel that anger energy to empower yourself.

Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Juicysam(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Infinix NOTE 2.. No dislikes perfect battery.. Favorite part is playing fifa 16 on it.. Pure beauty
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by BossDanniee(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
ak47yong:

If u where s Lady grin
Now I get it..only ladies now deserve d best? No probs
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by ganagagi: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
I am using tecno 8H no complain yet because I am new to it
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by NUEL17(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Samsung s7 perfect phone!
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by donhils: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lalashi1:
Using same too. D phone rocks.
Hope you are enjoying yours too, no complaints?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by elrony(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You sabi beta tin joor. I am still enjoying my Note 3, almost 3 years on the same battery, no faults to report and it's still in 90% condition.
Keep rocking it till it gives up or gets stolen....... LOL

lol na the matter be that!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by codemaster2much: 1:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Davidolives:
it's an in built app or you can download it it's called peel remote.its only the note 3,4 s6 and s5 that can do it be cos they all have inbuilt remote system. and more so what type of TV and ac do you have?
I use Panasonic AC.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by deedan9(m): 4:42am On Jul 11, 2016
barackodam:

PES?? ?

You're kidding me, I still played it smoothly this past week
which one please is it pes2012 or 2016. which version
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by DONOCHAS(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Lankaline:

It comes with an app called zaza remote,,if yur ddnt come with it,then yu know it have been used before and was flashed and then packaged and sold,,the zaza remote can be downloaded though from app world,just download,install then open the remote app,select yur device(eg a.c,dvd,dstv,tv,fan, etc) select the name,,then yu are good to go,,yu can add multiple devices, all yu need to do is point towards the appliance and it works,,
OK, thanks
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by barackodam: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2016
deedan9:

which one please
is it pes2012 or 2016. which version

2012 modded to 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Naughtylyn: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2016
Know any good phone repairs outlet? Find out. A great technician makes thousands per day supporting the latest smartphones and other cellphones!

Employ Yourself 

For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by jibs4lv(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2016
Infinix hot note cool
I love everything about it grin
Except d slow charging undecided
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by wkkwl: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bump
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by eldino44(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
princey83:

Why do you want to root such a beautiful phone. Your warranty would end the moment you do that. I got mine on contract, so i dont really know how much the handset cost when it's sold alone.
alryt tnx
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by MrImole: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm using Mtn smartphone s730, it's very cheap and durable.

Demerits
Poor camera, poor ROM, poor RAM.
1500mah battery

Only the first port can use MTN services and 3G and network, I'm currently browsing with Airtel, and I'm stuck with the 2G network.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by temmym4(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
infinix Hot Note pro

*Pros
Excellent Battery life
comfortable and satisfactory

*Cons
No capacitive touch key lights
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by barclays22(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
souljaboi51:

You probably have to edit your notification settings

Thanks will do as advised.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by casttlebarbz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
I also intend getting d same device soon...hope d battery is cool?
Mamode14:
samsung galaxy s4 zoom
The part i love most is the camera is amazing and it has everything i need so thumbs up to all samsung users we rock
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by rhothymie(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wiko slide 2....good ram gets hot nd poor ba3
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Clinton594(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
tobore4u:
i intend buying one coz i heard the battery last long, how true is it?

Yeah baby... but don't expect it to stay till eternity.
Mine goes down after a day.... I'm a heavy user
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Posman(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Juicysam:
Infinix NOTE 2.. No dislikes perfect battery.. Favorite part is playing fifa 16 on it.. Pure beauty

Is the FIFA 16 still same ultimate team? Or like the offline mode on FIFA 14
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Juicysam(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Posman:

Is the FIFA 16 still same ultimate team? Or like the offline mode on FIFA 14
same ultimate team.. And it's online..
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by tobore4u(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Clinton594:

Yeah baby... but don't expect it to stay till eternity.
Mine goes down after a day.... I'm a heavy user
thanks.....seems we are in the sa,e boat, lol
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by deedan9(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
barackodam:

2012 modded to 2016
OK, thanks
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Hybrid600: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
YOLO1:
Am Using blackberry Q5

PROS
1) I love the physical keyboard. Typed my final year project on it (104 pages). Typed even faster than the laptop with the word prediction on
2) Love the BlackBerry hub. I have so many mail accounts. It just helps in reducing the stress of switching from one app to another to check for messages
3) Love virtually everything about it and if given the chance when buying my next phone, am going to get a phone with physical keyboard.

CONS
The low internal memory. The phone comes with 8 gb internal memory out of which about 4gb has been used to pre-install apps. This makes me mange the remaining memory when installing apps.
2) As a result of 1 above, I have been unable to update my phone to the latest blackberry 10 version. It has always been telling me low memory.
3) inability to update the OS via mobile network. You just have to go thru stress of looking for wifi to update. I have not updated my OS since I bought the phone
4). Inability to stop some apps from running. E.g whatsapp and bbm. Sometimes, I feel like going offline on this apps without switching off my data but blackberry doesn't afford me this opportunity.

You can get your BlackBerry Q5 OS updated. I can show you how....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Deactivate Airtel Unlimited Whatsapp / MTN New Tariff / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.