Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (33076 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Davidolives(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Silas0:
pls bruh how is the batt life like when used heavily in playing hd games?
it okay not that you will now be expecting it to last like touch lite phone ooooooooooooooo
u play a lot of heavy games like prince of Persia,pirate of the carrebian,pes 2014, street soccer,dream soccer,mortal kombat,fifa14,bb racing, assassin creed,and my favourite crash bandicot chai I like this one die

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by pjewelSilva(f): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
raebox:
samsung galaxy tab 4.....i like almost all the features on it, but its embarrassing to make calls in public without headphones
i agree with u...tho, i make use of the tab 3

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by yawu(f): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
galaxy s4 LTA,its cool, gud camera datx wat I love most cus I love gud pix n its browse fast cus its only has 4G bt d biger prob is d b3 n its get hot easily wen browsing.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by ngoziu(f): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
I use Lumia 540.Is a strong phone.but hate tge fact that I must download every thing I need from the store. Just got a new Xplay. Seems better than window phone.

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by LadyH(f): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
UnknownT:
BB Z10. Battery doesn't last, phone can "get hot for Africa" especially when set on 3G
U still dey use that phone?? tongue tongue
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by LadyH(f): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Apple iPhone 5s. Phone is too small in ma hands... Always scared of dropping it. Outside that? Perfect. Can't complain.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by deedan9(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:
Gionee m3mini

I love its GPU, I love its camera

I hate its size, 4.5" too small for me. Internal memory, 4gb rom, too poor for me

Long battery life, good sound system
4GB Rom is small though.

#Gioneefamily, m5 mini on point

What's GPU ?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by captain247: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
My Techno Camon C9 is just as beautiful as me outwardly. I hold it in my hand rather than keeping it in my handbag cos it adds to my outfit.
-13MP front and 13MP AF back camera With flashLight
-16GB ROM +2GB RAM
-expandable Micro SD, up to 128GB
Battery capacity 3000mAh
Browsing is faster with good picture quality.

Am yet to discover it deficiencies.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Silas0(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Davidolives:
it okay not that you will now be expecting it to last like touch lite phone ooooooooooooooo
u play a lot of heavy games like prince of Persia,pirate of the carrebian,pes 2014, street soccer,dream soccer,mortal kombat,fifa14,bb racing, assassin creed,and my favourite crash bandicot chai I like this one die
lol! Thanks man
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by originalhuman: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bendzamin:
HTC, good for me.
Please, anybody using or know about Tecno H6 should write about its positive and negative sides. Pls.
upside; camera, multitasking, battery, portable,
downside; music player volume is very low
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by olafestid(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tecno camon c8, excellent phone with good camera, the bad state of it is the ram just 1g ram, it sometimes make it to slow.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by holicalpha(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
sheddy03:
infinix note 2.
likes: the screen size is big enough for me to read drawings when am onsite(site Engr), what I should be doing with tab or pad. and the weight is light.
the battery is good, lasts long.
excellent back camera, good multitasking.
hates: the cover plastic, not durable and easily scratches.

I use an Infinix Note 2 too but my problem with the phone is whenever I minimuze when browsing the page reloads.. How can I stop this.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by krozay(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tecno H6 the camera is okay the battery life is manageable, it does every other thing I want but the RAM and screen size are the downsides for me apart from that it handles many heavy games well like MC4,FIFA 14,AMAZING SPIDERMAN 2,GANSTER VEGAS,ASPHALT 8,REAL RACING 3,NOVA 3,GANSTER RIO,GTA SA,GTA VC,WWE2K15,FIFA 16,MORTAL KOMBAT X,INJUSTICE,ODD WORLD,LEO FORTUNE MAX PAYNE,BACKSTAB,ASSASSINS CREED IDENTITY ETC all them which I have played on the phone
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
princey83:
LG G3. Everything is excellent. No complaint.

Everything is not excellent. I once used this phone before it got stolen.

Plus: excellent qhd display, great design with minimal bezels, great camera, decent battery.

Minuses: memory leak making it bad for multitasking especially the 2gb version. U can hardly keep 3 apps in memory without refreshing.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Deilluminator(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Rockmyworld:

I have one for sell. With charger. But currently in Benin city. If interested let me know.
Ooohh! I am in Abuja. What a distance
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by azeecoboy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
MuteMute:
bro hw can i get ur y3 i need jst the volume key and switci
the phone still with the engineer....
Imagine,after replacing its screen and touch calibration,thats when the cursed virus attacked it...
I told the engineer to give me a fairly used phone even though am to add some money to it....
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by em3r4ld(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blackberry passport. Good ba3 life, nice back camera and good Ram. Cool multitasking.

Downside: front camera for low light not so cool cos of no front camera.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by azeecoboy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
gungab:

mine too been battling with virus all this while
what if I flash it bro
If the phrase "unfortunately,"running app"has stopped" keeps popping up till u're unable to do anything on the phone....
Bro,no amount of flashing could that fone work normal again!
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by azeecoboy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
sinebaba:
which phone u use to comment
a 1.5" inch phone
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tecno l8. Nice phone, smart phone, good battery, complete phone, sleek and beautiful, except for the front camera, 2mp.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Rockmyworld(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani111:

How much ?
I'll like to release it between 17k and 20k. But it's negotiable anyway. Reach me on 08155059559
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by officialteemi(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Orikinla:
Xiaomi Mi4.
It is my working tool.
It has 4K camera for shooting movies.
It has helped me to produce a photo book with photos taken with the HD camera.
my dream phone...plz aw much did u get it and where?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by kubrat(f): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=osayuwamwen post=47391712]infinix hot 3.. best display, good camera, best battery backup, better build...
but bad software, lots of major ui bug[/quote
Finally somebody is taking about my type of fone.I still wish I be bought another windows phone instead of infinix hot 3..... bt for d video call.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Davidhero(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Huawei
U8510
V2.3.4
I hate Everything About the Phone.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by photoshoot(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
Davidhero:
Huawei

U8510

V2.3.4

I hate Everything About the Phone.

grin
Easy oooo
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lovelynature(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
tobore4u:
i intend buying one coz i heard the battery last long, how true is it?
It's very true dear. The battery lasts very long.
Just bought the l8plus last Thursday and it's a great device, but I want to sell it because the screen size is big, I prefer 5 inches for now, not 5.5
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by benninwa(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Am using samsung galaxy A8 and BB classic Q20.

Classic phones
Slim and sleek galaxy
2Gb Ram and 32 GB for the A8
Finger sensor
16mp camera

Still trying the phones.

Anyone using Q10, would love Q20
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by TomLepskie(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
sheddy03:
infinix note 2.
likes: the screen size is big enough for me to read drawings when am onsite(site Engr), what I should be doing with tab or pad. and the weight is light.
the battery is good, lasts long.
excellent back camera, good multitasking.
hates: the cover plastic, not durable and easily scratches.

Your phone no get issue, which one is cover plastic again, why not give it up to infinix for giving you the best Android, everyone's dream phone.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by udy4real(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Girls and begging is like APC & LIES

Pls who can send me that Jacob Zumas pics
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
0955eb027:
Just joining the league. I hope its worth it. How good is your battery.

Chadso:

Yo bro... I'm looking forward to get that LG G3... is it as good I wanna sell ma HTC one m8 mini to acquire the G3... wannna know if the phone is really worth it

my battery is excellent. Make sure the one you get has the latest LG update that was released in april and also runs on marshmallow.
Been using android since 2009, and this is the best i have ever used. My laptop is now on sabbatical.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Xtopher123(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Kzoom,

Pros: Amazing Camera.. Display is Crisp, Perfect WiFi Signal Strength
Cons: Battery Doesn't Last on 3G, Bulky to carry with other phones, screen size 4.8"
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Afz9095(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
NOKIA 3310
i love everything abt it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / How To Convert Airtime Bonus To Data. / How To Deactivate Airtel Unlimited Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.