Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Win £40 and help me with my thesis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win £40 and help me with my thesis (453 Views)

Prayer Points For RCCG 2017 40-day Fast / Advice To Christians And Help From Atheist / 40 Easter Bible Verses And Resurrection Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win £40 and help me with my thesis by Iamnr: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello Everyone

Abeg make una help me ...I'm currently Cranfield university doing my masters and I was hoping you guys could do your good deed for the day and help me fill in a survey on the health and fitness industry in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if you have never stepped into a gym before, your input will still be valued. It should take 5 to 10 minutes if done in one go depending on which questions you answer. I know no one likes filling in surveys but pls take 10 minutes out of your day to help me. So grab a drink or snack , sit back and relax and Please be as accurate as you can as the data is very important to my studies. smiley

I have posted this survey in other forums but this one has slightly different questions . As well as responses from everyone i would really like insight into muslim women as well smiley

https://cranfielduniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0AlqdnwpRWDyDsN
Re: Win £40 and help me with my thesis by Iamnr: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
By the way its easier to do on PC

and once again thanks for the help

smiley
Re: Win £40 and help me with my thesis by Iamnr: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
bump

(1) (Reply)

Music: No One Knows – Sinach / Wearing Trousers As A Lady That Preach Against It During Nysc, Right Or Wrong? / Awaken Call To All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.