Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak (41598 Views)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by londonrivals: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
President Buhari was pictured with his wife,Aisha and son,Yusuf as they celebrate Eid Mubarak.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photo-president-buhari-with-his-wifeson.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by WomanWrappa(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
cute family but starving over 180 million people

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by fiizznation: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
WomanWrappa:
No you've forgotten, buhari is starving the entire people on this planet earth

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by WomanWrappa(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiizznation:

how is that possibleundecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Likei(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
peadofile, rapist, child molester/abuser... say no to child marriage o.... it is child abuse.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by skywalker001(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiizznation:
Lolz...

Pls am gonna luv to add you to a group on watsapp cuz am gonna need your support for an upcoming event on nairaland...
Thanks in anticipation my dear brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by skywalker001(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
WomanWrappa:

I wonder o my brother...

Pls am gonna luv to add you to a group on watsapp cuz am gonna need your support for an upcoming event on nairaland...
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by fiizznation: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
WomanWrappa:

And how is it possible that buhari is starving over 180million people?

22 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by fiizznation: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Likei:
peadofile, rapist, child molester/abuser... say no to child marriage o.... it is child abuse.
You can't even spell "pedophile" and you are here insulting your President. You should be ashamed of yourself

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Swiftjay: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
K
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Dandsome: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
But when will she travel to the USA to shut critics up??

She's taking pictures with him now, but when time comes for the president to travel to the USA she'll shy away.

I'm beginning to believe that this Aisha Buhari the first lady is the one linked to the Halliburton scandal.

What do you guys think?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by joshu75(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mr Bubu...I see you
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abeg Friday na public holiday

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by jesi800: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
VP has a very funny look.Dictionary hasn't gotten d name

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Rexnegro(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
nice pic, but In between how come vp like black wears almost all The time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by cole265(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiizznation:
You can't even spell "pedophile" and you are here insulting your President. You should be ashamed of yourself

Dont mind the idiot.

28 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by RedArrow: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Taking picture not even pictures with 3 other people equals celebration... Kontinue
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by nerodenero: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
VP Osinbajo is lost. No true Christian can dine and wine with these polithiefcians and live a holy life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by davodyguy: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
WomanWrappa:
bloody liar

ZUBY77:
Hello Pastor VP Osinbajo,
what happened to
"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"
2 Corinthians 6:14
Have you been telling us lies at the pulpit?

You're such a pathetic soul.

Where were you told in the bible that Muslims are unbelievers?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who this one epp now..msheww..Next
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by DumDum13656: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
First Northern family and their slave...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by geesilver(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Keneking:
Abeg Friday na public holiday

Let's ask seun and lala
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by IMASTEX: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Happy celebration
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by lonelydora: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Where is Zahra and her sister? They are not part of the celebration?
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Vendoor(f): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mr president, your son is my biggest crush.... grin

I don wear helmet cheesy
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by SincereBigot: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiizznation:
buhari defender version 2.4

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by WomanWrappa(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
skywalker001:
I wonder o my brother...

do you know if I have a whatsapp enabled phone

and what's is the event
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by davodyguy: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nice one from the first families.
I'm convinced that deep down inside the two of them, they wish and mean well for all Nigerians and God will surely grant their heart desires very soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by appini: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's well.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by TippyTop(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
From Pastor to Imam in the space of one year.
Expect Osibanjo to head for Mecca next year with Bubu.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by dollaflow(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
ol
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by ZUBY77(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello Pastor VP Osinbajo,
what happened to

"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"

2 Corinthians 6:14

Have you been telling us lies at the pulpit?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies) / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.