Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,343 members, 7,826,353 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak (41616 Views)

President Buhari, Aisha And Halima Meet With Turkish President And His Wife / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016

I first booked space for endtime purpose..

end time president

end time boko haram

end time NDA..

end time IPOB

end time Fulani herdsmen

nonsense. 🎄 😈who he EPP??
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by eitsei(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
Likei:
peadofile, rapist, child molester/abuser... say no to child marriage o.... it is child abuse.
why not kuku go kill him? undecided
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Likei(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiizznation:
You can't even spell "pedophile" and you are here insulting your President. You should be ashamed of yourself

who is your president? that illiterate, child rapist, good for nothing PEADOFILE. "you should be ashamed of yourself"

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by ZUBY77(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Vendoor:
Mr president, your son is my biggest crush.... grin

I don wear helmet cheesy

Hello Sweetheart, My father is also the president.

Anyway, the president of our Town Union.
Crush on me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by sekem: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dandsome:
But when will she travel to the USA to shut critics up??

She's taking pictures with him now, but when time comes for the president to travel to the USA she'll shy away.

I'm beginning to believe that this Aisha Buhari the first lady is the one linked to the Halliburton scandal.

What do you guys think?

I think you are very stupïd.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by DumDum13656: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
TippyTop:
From Pastor to Imam in the space of one year.
Expect Osibanjo to head for Mecca next year with Bubu.

xteristics of a slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by CashZamani(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=davodyguy post=47267545] bloody liar

You're such a pathetic soul.

Where were you told in the bible that Muslims are unbelievers?[pls don't mind the idiot ]
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by skywalker001(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
WomanWrappa:

do you know if I have a whatsapp enabled phone

and what's is the event
please we just need ur support and vote for falconey for Mr nairaland 2016...
Please don't turn us down sir cuz ur support is highly needed...
Thanks once again sir
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by ZUBY77(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
davodyguy:
bloody liar

Where were you told in the bible that Muslims are unbelievers?

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

What do the Muslims believe in?

And stay away from cursing and name calling. I have big bad mouth as well.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by WomanWrappa(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
davodyguy:
bloody liar

you will not gain anything fighting over buhari.

don't you ever call me a bloody lair
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by WomanWrappa(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
davodyguy:
bloody liar

you will not gain anything fight over Buhari
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by DumDum13656: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
sekem:

Aisha Halliburton go be runs woman too...
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by preciousonpoint(f): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
am new on naira land i wnt to mak frnd
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by davodyguy: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

What do the Muslims believe in?

And stay away from cursing and name calling. I have big bad mouth as well.

So Muslims believe in the devil right? Show me where in the bible, it is written that Muslims are unbelievers?

As regard you having a big bad mouth, you don't need to announce it. If you can misquote the bible, the sky is not even your limit
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Vendoor(f): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

Hello Sweetheart, My father is also the president.
Anyway, the president of our Town Union. Crush on me abeg.

grin
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by davodyguy: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=CashZamani post=47268026][/quote]

Don't mind him. One of those unguided religious bigots
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Donemc(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
ZUBY77:
Hello Pastor VP Osinbajo,
what happened to

"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"

2 Corinthians 6:14

Have you been telling us lies at the pulpit?
politics is not for heavenly minded people..
And no faithful man of God engage in politics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by ZUBY77(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
davodyguy:

So Muslims believe in the devil right? Show me where in the bible, it is written that Muslims are unbelievers?

As regard you having a big bad mouth, you don't need to announce it. If you can misquote the bible, the sky is not even your limit

So you want me to search for Muslims in the Bible?
Just to prove to you that they are unbelievers in the eyes of Christianity?
But those who worship other gods such as pagans are unbelievers to you?

Aren't you a blockhead semi illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by WomanWrappa(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
preciousonpoint:
am new on naira land i wnt to mak frnd

I can be your friend if you don't mind
:8
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by ZUBY77(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Vendoor:

grin

I am not joking ooh.
I want a crush too. A fine one like you
BTW Your event vendoor site looks promising if a lot of dedication is dedicated to it though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by ZUBY77(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Donemc:

politics is not for heavenly minded people..
And no faithful man of God engage in politics.

Of course, I was just trying to drag out the confused fanatics to have fun with them while watching them defend what they don't know.

My net already has one of them ...here is the name..davodyguy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by dulphines: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiizznation:
You can't even spell "pedophile" and you are here insulting your President. You should be ashamed of yourself

You are both correct with the spelling, UK Vs USA spelling.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by dulphines: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
fiizznation:

You are both correct with the spelling. UK Vs USA spelling.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by davodyguy: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

So you want me to search for Muslims in the Bible?
Just to prove to you that they are unbelievers in the eyes of Christianity?
But those who worship other gods such as pagans are unbelievers to you?

Aren't you a blockhead semi illiterate?

Just as I posited earlier. You're such a pathetic soul.

Jesus would even be disappointed in you for even lying.

You claimed that the VP is associating with unbelievers by appearing in a mere photograph with Muslims. Now show us where the bible categorically described Muslims as unbelievers, you're equivocating. Can you see your life?

Misguided element
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Donemc(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

Of course, I was just trying to drag out the confused fanatics to have fun with them while watching them defend what they don't know.

oga zubby what muslims believes on is hidden between,you will never know until you become one of them..
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Likei(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
eitsei:
why not kuku go kill him? undecided

the man dey quarter to go, na him go take him hand die, you no see as him face be like vulture ?
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by Dandsome: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
sekem:

Zombie of the highest quality spotted
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by davodyguy: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

Youre just not disappointing by revealing how pathetic you are. Who told you I'm a Muslim?

Guy, my middle finger Salutes you
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by lerobe: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Photoshop pic. Buhari's son was systematically joined.
who else noticed this?
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by oladipo322(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nice pics but dis VP sef.......
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by perryy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dandsome:
But when will she travel to the USA to shut critics up??

She's taking pictures with him now, but when time comes for the president to travel to the USA she'll shy away.

I'm beginning to believe that this Aisha Buhari the first lady is the one linked to the Halliburton scandal.

What do you guys think?

Of course, there is no other Aisha buhari under the sun that is linked to jefferson in the Halliburton scandal. We know the truth ,only that we are too timid to talk. Buhari is not clean jor.
Re: Buhari, Aisha And Yusuf, Osinbajo Celebrate Eid Mubarak by ooshinibos: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
WomanWrappa:
cute family but starving over 180 million people

that's not true ...maybe 20 million ...the amount of parties in Nigeria every weekend does not happening in rich countries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa's Letter To South Africa In April 1961 (Throwback) / Cubana Chief Priest Campaigns For Sanwo Olu, Storms Campaign Ground / IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.