Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters (22553 Views)

Thank You Abacha: Nigeria Lost $50m To Get Back Just One Bit Of Your Loot / UK Set To Return $900m Alamieyeseigha’s Loot To Bayelsa / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Tbillz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
aftermath of the returned loot is the most interesting part of the trailer
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by manuel80(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nigeria's going somewhere
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by MissingBudget: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
Noise maker. Shut up and prosecute them if you have balls and evidence. Despite the noise about Diezani, you broke the heart of your zombies. Now you're blabbing again.

5 Likes

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Taryur3(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
I hope Rotimi Amechi and Fayemi of ekiti too are getting this.

4 Likes

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Have you return the N2.8 billion naira oil money that baba fela ask about?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
MissingBudget:
Noise maker. Shut up and prosecute them if you have balls and evidence. Despite the noise about Diezani, you broke the heart of your zombies. Now you're blabbing again.

Diezani is as clean as a whistle.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by bezimo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
While looters should return their loot, not only PDP politicians moreso the obvious APC thieves.

The unity of this country is bloody negotiable- Soyinka

Those who don't want peaceful change would make violent change inevitable-Atiku

Buhari has 2 options whether he likes it or not
True fedralism or Negotiate Nigeria.

The Barren North cannot continue to feed fat from the South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by AnanseK(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
TippyTop:

When is Bubu going to negotiate with Mrs Haliburton on how she plans to return our loot?
We were all sold a dummy.
How can a man who worked for Abacha (biggest looter to date) genuinely fight corruption?
Buhari should return all those loot he helped Abacha amass, until then he can shove his corruption fight up his anus.

The whole of Abacha's loot is what Deziani keeps as change. Abacha loot was in millions while Jonathan's men and women loot in billions.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by lukency(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dtz my president! No fear or favour
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by mrvitalis(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
steppin:
For the Dullard's mind he's fighting corruption. Still wondering how we ended up with this Congo!
Populish indeed! Your educational level is quite high.
Zombie!
U should know I meant publish... . Attack my point not my mistake
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Pyno30: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Jirate:

All "Looters" Needs to do is Hang a Broom Stick on their Door Post to Experience Peace Untold........Lol grin grin grin grin
Lolz. You sef.

1 Like

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
lukency:
Dtz my president! No fear or favour

He is very much afraid of herdsmen. Let him stop them and lose his seat next week grin

1 Like

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Return your loot or join APC, either way you will be forgiven
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by yomtolly(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
I think our president should also work on other things, that people will feel the good side of it in the grassroot. We have understood that the government is already working on corruptions, enough of the talking. Let EFCC & ICPC do there work.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Bobbyigwe(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
He said that was why the radio has become a major source of information dissemination as those who do not have electricity at home can easily walk into a barber’s shops or drinking joints and listen to the radio before continuing their journey.He said that was why the radio has become a major source of information dissemination as those who do not have electricity at home can easily walk into a barber’s shops or drinking joints and listen to the radio before continuing their journey.He said that was why the radio has become a major source of information dissemination as those who do not have electricity at home can easily walk into a barber’s shops or drinking joints and listen to the radio before continuing their journey.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by maestroferddi: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol. Comments like this make me wonder what the educational level of Nigerians are.. .
I tot wike did a probe on ameachi... let him populish the report let's see if it makes sense or not and then we can hold efcc to investigate him.. . But cos he knows it will be a disgrace
Please stop disseminating grievous ignorance and simple-mindedness...
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by steppin: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

U should know I meant publish... . Attack my point not my mistake
Who gives a fucck? You goofed!

3 Likes

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mr man, deliver on ur campaign promises or quit!...nig isn't as broke as u are painting her, STOP subjecting d common man to un-warranted hardship/misery!!!

2 Likes

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Bobbyigwe(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
He said that was why the radio has become a major source of information dissemination as those who do not have electricity at home can easily walk into a barber’s shops or drinking joints and listen to the radio before continuing their journey. this is the part that touch me most. President Muhammed Buhari understand the situation in Nigeria right now in barbing saloon to charge my phone
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
yomtolly:
I think our president should also work on other things, that people will feel the good side of it in the grassroot. We have understood that the government is already working on corruptions, enough of the talking. Let EFCC & ICPC do there work.

Can you give what you don't have? This man is elected from his dictatorial stance in 1983. What a deluded country!
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
The children of hate ( the 5%), together with those who wish Nigeria ill have invaded this thread in solidarity with evil and corruption. Buhari couldn't have expressed the will of the rest of us 95% majority more clearly. This anti corruption war will never cease regardless of whose ox is gored. The EFCC will continue to go after any politician, in of out power till all corrupt practices are stamped out from the Nigerian state. You can continue to wail on the internet

1 Like

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bobbyigwe:
He said that was why the radio has become a major source of information dissemination as those who do not have electricity at home can easily walk into a barber’s shops or drinking joints and listen to the radio before continuing their journey. this is the part that touch me most. President Muhammed Buhari understand the situation in Nigeria right now in barbing saloon to charge my phone

But una dey try o, how did you expect to have light in 2016 and what you did was vote for an illiterate who was a dictator in 1984. Dem do Una for village? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by amaechi1: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
MissingBudget:

Mr, Dezani name was pulled out because she at large at the moment. You can arraign someone in absentia. They have to drop her to arraign other.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
kropotkin2:
The children of hate ( the 5%), together with those who wish Nigeria ill have invaded this thread in solidarity with evil and corruption. Buhari couldn't have expressed the will of the rest of us 95% majority more clearly. This anti corruption war will never cease regardless of whose ox is gored. The EFCC will continue to go after any politician, in of out power till all corrupt practices are stamped out from the Nigerian state. You can continue to wail on the internet

Amen, and by the time he will finish, hunger and kwashiokor will have killed half the population of Nigeria. This man wants to turn this place to Somalia cheesy
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by EROMS38(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
He said the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable. Must u force ppl into one entity? D other day u congtatulated d british for leaving the EU. Allow us to do same.....all because of oil. Judas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Dcomrade(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
TippyTop:

When is Bubu going to negotiate with Mrs Haliburton on how she plans to return our loot?

We were all sold a dummy.

How can a man who worked for Abacha (biggest looter to date) genuinely fight corruption?

Buhari should return all those loot he helped Abacha amass, until then he can shove his corruption fight up his anus.
The Zombies won't like this your comments... .but kudos to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
amaechi1:

Mr, Dezani name was pulled out because she at large at the moment. You can arraign someone in absentia. They have to drop her to arraign other.

Zombies will never dissapoint, see what you pulled out of your anus to spew?

2 Likes

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by emoa2002(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol. Comments like this make me wonder what the educational level of Nigerians are.. .
I tot wike did a probe on ameachi... let him populish the report let's see if it makes sense or not and then we can hold efcc to investigate him.. . But cos he knows it will be a disgrace

look my friend direct your comment to the individual than saying comments like this makes you wonder what the educational level of Nigerians are... Learn to be cautious in your speech. Stupid fellow
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by psucc(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

I can see that the level of education you had is the Almajiri where corruption is a crime committed only by the opposition.

Educated like president Buhari!!!

5 Likes

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by BankeSmalls(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
EROMS38:
He said the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable. Must u force ppl into one entity? D other day u congtatulated d british for leaving the EU. Allow us to do same.....all because of oil. Judas

Are you not expecting too much, expecting a certificateless ex dictator to have sense is like expecting a pig to fly airforce 1 grin

4 Likes

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by FLYFIRE(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

And comments like this make me wonder how many kids we have on NL. Why not google "How Buhari ran PTF" or "Did abacha steal Nigeria's money"
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by lemolemo: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Cabinet full of past looters then asking past looters to give up loot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7am Friday Morning / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.