Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters (22554 Views)

Thank You Abacha: Nigeria Lost $50m To Get Back Just One Bit Of Your Loot / UK Set To Return $900m Alamieyeseigha’s Loot To Bayelsa / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by pleasuremaster: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
psucc:
Imagine. In his weirdest dream this can happen.

Ameachi's loot alone can finance more than half of budget of scam.

By the way, it's 3rd quarter now and how much has been released to finance our budget?

u said it's a budget of scam, yet u pray to benefit from it.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by cjrane: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oga Buhari,

What about the one you stole as PTF chairman, Aisha's Halliburton loot and Burutai's sleazing of his previous posts to acquire millions of dollars. Will you also return them? Or it is only when others steal that it is returnable?

1 Like

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by davibid: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Shebi one day you sef go leg Aso Rock

No wahala continue to dey frustrate people

Your turn will come one day embarassed
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by ipreach: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Amaechi, Fashola, and Kwankwaso take note
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Semper247(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2016
TippyTop:

When is Bubu going to negotiate with Mrs Haliburton on how she plans to return our loot?

We were all sold a dummy.

How can a man who worked for Abacha (biggest looter to date) genuinely fight corruption?

Buhari should return all those loot he helped Abacha amass, until then he can shove his corruption fight up his anus.

So many sore and pained losers on nairaland....

Other ones keeps shouting Aisha Halliburton as given to them by professor Fayose... bunch of illiterates on nairaland..

What are ur problems really?

U guys don't want things to turn around for good in Nigeria....

U guys are worse than Boko Haram... Enemies of the state..

Useless people liking useless comments on nairaland..

*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Duru009(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2016
Dis man called buhari is talking too much .
Why not start acting pls. Nigerians needs Actions and immediate Results...
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by decomaniaboss(f): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2016
steppin:
For the Dullard's mind he's fighting corruption. Still wondering how we ended up with this Congo!
Populish indeed! Your educational level is quite high.
Zombie!
hahaha tell am ,biko ,if he no fit speak grammar make he leave am naaa na by force ?only an illiterate will doubt the fact that ameachi,okorochas,tinubu,are the biggest looters working with the government...but yet the old Gould is out there making some propaganda abt fighting kwaruption grin
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Chicent(m): 2:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Wetin them they talk wen them they go market, No be still wetin they go talk on their way home. We are watching......
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by zeberebe: 4:02am On Jul 07, 2016
madridguy:
Long life President Muhammad Buhari

Eid Mubaraq Sai Baba

Eid Mubaraq Yah Jamat Muslim
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by zeberebe: 4:03am On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:

When is Bubu going to negotiate with Mrs Haliburton on how she plans to return our loot?

How can a man who worked for Abacha (biggest looter to date) genuinely fight corruption?

Buhari should return all those loot he helped Abacha amass, until then he can shove his corruption fight up his anus.
[/s]
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by zeberebe: 4:04am On Jul 07, 2016
[s]
decomaniaboss:
hahaha tell am ,biko ,if he no fit speak grammar make he leave am naaa na by force ?only an illiterate will doubt the fact that ameachi,okorochas,tinubu,are the biggest looters working with the government...but yet the old Gould is out there making some propaganda abt fighting kwaruption grin
[/s] embarassed
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by orisa37: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2016
The $2.8b missing since 1984 must be returned.

1 Like

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by gare(f): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol. Comments like this make me wonder what the educational level of Nigerians are.. .
I tot wike did a probe on ameachi... let him populish the report let's see if it makes sense or not and then we can hold efcc to investigate him.. . But cos he knows it will be a disgrace

With the way you reason, I doubt if this country will ever move forward, everyone is saying that all that stole money should return their loot you're there taking sides, ok Amaechi never stole? Those that EFCC are trying at the moment was there any probe committee set before they were arrested.

We must all have one mind and ensure that everyone that stole should made to return it's loots back be it PDP, APC or any other party, but when we take side like this I wonder how the future of this country will be like. Please you guys should try and get some sense

1 Like

Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by billyG(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Looters!yur presdent has spoken,rturn yur loot now!no peace 4 d wicked.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by mrvitalis(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2016
gare:

With the way you reason, I doubt if this country will ever move forward, everyone is saying that all that stole money should return their loot you're there taking sides, ok Amaechi never stole? Those that EFCC are trying at the moment was there any probe committee set before they were arrested.

We must all have one mind and ensure that everyone that stole should made to return it's loots back be it PDP, APC or any other party, but when we take side like this I wonder how the future of this country will be like. Please you guys should try and get some sense
I deal with a case presented... Wike did a probe on ameachi .. Am waiting for the probe to be published before I take side.. ..
The effcc has asked people to refund money.. if ameachi is among I know he would return tho (just saying)
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by mailmitch(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
psucc:
Imagine. In his weirdest dream this can happen.

Ameachi's loot alone can finance more than half of budget of scam.

By the way, it's 3rd quarter now and how much has been released to finance our budget?

My broda I bin thnk say na only me dey follw ths budget of a tin. Its laik d budget has died a natural death. And d money has been looted fr settlemnt of thse tht contributed to Saint buharis presidential victory. Charcoal calling kettle black, a govt full of hypocrisy nd lies
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by bashydemy1: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2016
TippyTop:

You are so daft? Has Aisha Buhari ever work for Govt before? use your brain before you rant nonsense.. so blind with hate and comment nonsense.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by bashydemy1: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Likei:
buhari should tell his wife aisha to return her own first, she is wanted in usa and she is hiding in aso rock. charity,they say begins at home.
Has Aisha ever work under Govt before? If not then how can she return what she does not have access to.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by gare(f): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2016
mrvitalis:

I deal with a case presented... Wike did a probe on ameachi .. Am waiting for the probe to be published before I take side.. ..
The effcc has asked people to refund money.. if ameachi is among I know he would return tho (just saying)

Are you aware that several petition has been sent to EFCC concerning Amaechi, but the agency will not do anything, you must be aware of the petition from Lagos state concerning Fashola to EFCC but still nothing is done, but you're also aware that does they are going after now never had any petition written against them.

I am not against the fight on corruption, but there should be fairness, Amaechi, Fashola, and the rest of them have no biz in this Govt, they all should be probed and investigated too and this reason why a lot of people have concerns about this fight on corruption.
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by awlsakim(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
it z the feelings of powerlessness that makes good men turn evil. wat change are we expecting and who are the looters that u PMB are talking about, wen
1. petrol na #145 per litre, still u be minister of petroleum, u no dey make account to us noting noting, na only u sabi hw u dey manage revenue
2.Electricity e no dey, I dey only c am 4rm 12-6am everyday. I only u sabi wat u want make we c by dat time.
3. u threatened last administration say blood goes shed if u no win election, now hunger don dry the blood 4 ur body after u win the election.

we just dey behave cux we dey loyal to God, wen turn evil u no go lyk am. if I be u I just come down just lyk last Pope did
Re: Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters by Chicent(m): 5:14am On Jul 09, 2016
What was actually said on the way to the market is not actually whatis said on the way back home.

BuBu just said this..... Offer to dance to his tune at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan / How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso / Fire Outbreak At NIPOST Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.