Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Audio Conversation Between Scammers And A Lucky Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Audio Conversation Between Scammers And A Lucky Woman (747 Views)

Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audio Conversation Between Scammers And A Lucky Woman by arterxerxes: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
The rate of bank fraud going in Nigeria is high. The scammers use different means to deceive people.
This has brought a bad name to Nigeria: See the likes of Paypal that block Nigerians from receiving money. I paid for a hosting and I was asked to confirm my identity with government issued ID card because I am from Nigeria.
These fraudsters/scammers bring so much hardship to this country.

I am even surprised the guy was even boasting of what he does. Shame unto whoever this person is.

This Audio recording happened between a Woman and Scammers. She was lucky to identify them.

I made use of the Audio sent to me and I added text to it to make a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqMHJhavjGc

To be warned is to be forearmed!

Please the Mods should take their time to see this.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Photos From The Past Week From Around The World (rio To Manila) / Here Are 7 Facts About The Prophet Called T.B Joshua’s First Son / Cutest Picture Ever Of A Boy Playing With Giant Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.