Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,806 members, 7,862,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Do You Really Need A Connection? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Really Need A Connection? (277 Views)

10 Things You Really Don’t Know About Christ / Why Are You Really Going To Church Today? / Why Do You Really Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Need A Connection? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please do not ever call my number if you are not ready to be connected.
What kind of business you are doing and you never see calls from clients or never given contract?
If it's you, then you are welcome, all i will do is to know what kind of job or work you are doing and then connect you to where you are suppose to be get connected for doing the right things.

What else you still need or want in this life?

For consultation, call 08165517133.

Fee: #2000.

Feel free to see me at my Office.

Request for my Office Address.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 August Independence Day Patriotic Poems By Rabindranath Tagore / Witnessing A Miracle / Are You Growing In Grace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.