Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State (30584 Views)

Dead Morrows Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Bombs Pipeline / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Spybradd: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sweetlemon:
These clowns will keeping forming holier-than-thou because they "don't want to take human life"
Tell me, when oil workers are out of jobs because of this nonsense, how will they feed their families? Heck! How will Nigerians eat when they achieve their aim of bringing down the economy to zero?
Won't people start dying ni? Abi are we supposed to drink oiyel-polluted water to survive while we keep hailing and cheering them on?

baby chill off,this aint4ya..
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by ruffDiamond: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Buhari no send na una go suffer am NO NEGOTIATION wirh TERRORIST scamAVENGER 'awa oyel ' screaming lazy bastards cheesy meanwhile ..

Una cup go soon full Buhari is playing mumu for a reason..
.many of these stupid boys will regret the very moment dem mamas sh*tted dem out of their poop hole instead of the puss*y sad continue. We still dey clap for una
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Akpan107(m): 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Smooyis:
Nigeria really needs to be restructured. I don't know why the present administration of pmb does not see this. True federalism is the way out.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by dallyemmy: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
He who troubles his household will reap the wind. A fool will become a servant to the wise. Proverb 11:29
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by alt3r3g0: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
41lady:

Plsss...help n direct that to Pa Buhari these ur questions because he said the region contribute 5%. And if U are asking us these, we will assume and agree that Niger Delta is the breadwinner of the Nigeria economy.

He was referring to electoral votes. smiley and with the level of hatred...i think its more like 1% self.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Onenka: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
HopeAtHand:
NDA is strictly an IjAW militant organisation. Last time i checked, Eleme is not Ijawland. So they better confine themselves in their environment, i don't care if they bomb Ijawland.

Is Niger Delta not one again? Why distance from the Ijaw? Are all of you not 'We SS' again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by ba7man(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
ukrasy:
no worry after reggaee we de niger delta will play de blues,without niger delta no lagos .wen all de oil company headqrter relocate 2 niger delta with functional sea port whr will lagos be.

See as this one dey talk like say na only NNPC, Chevron and Shell dey Lagos. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do you think we're like you guys that oil has taken over your brains?

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Spybradd: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
DonBobes:

I cnt bliv ds is comin frm u,
Wat has dis got to do with Buhari?
Dis pple r messing up and destroying d economy and their lands.
Well gud thin is, the more dey do dis d better. As tym goes on we will diversify sooner or later.
Let d riffraffs continue doin der stoopid bombings.

Mind u a tym will com dt we will all rely on the other part of d country eida North or South for food and other thins. because if u dnt knw Luvinhubby CRUDE IS NON RENEWABLE, as tym goes on the crude will finish.
Den lets see wher dey will depend on. Ediots!!!

back2sender! Why are u so pained,didnt yall sophisticated zombies smile when ur insensitive and aged mischevous dullard tagged them as 5%? Oh,so yall big4nothing white elephants' survival have bn hinged upon the mere 5%,huh? Classic and parasitic and shameless zombies.

4 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2016

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Wolex143: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
NDA if u try am thats the end of ur life. Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Horus(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2C_gB0vyyc

[size=14pt]Nigerian Air Force Vows To End Niger Delta Violence[/size]
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by IamQuins: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Yes oh , let environmental activist in lagos that it does not concern come and tell them , how they are destroying their land.
After all a certain knowledgeable woman said she will rather kill herself than commit suicide
Niger delta avengers will rather kill their selves than allow Buhari succeed
No they have hindered you from succeeding.

Wr in Ngwa u frm?
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by obailala(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
izzou:
People are just here saying they are destroying their land

But for me, i think the government should dialogue with this guys

They are crippling our economy gradually.

The government seem not to be concerned. Even if the government isnt disturbed About their destroyed environment, what about the money we generate?

These guys dont seem to be stopping anytime soon
.. and you think the govt doesnt want to dialogue?... the only dialogue they want is for buhari to step down and to also stop the incessant efcc cases.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by bishop4life(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
ruffDiamond:
Buhari no send na una go suffer am NO NEGOTIATION wirh TERRORIST scamAVENGER 'awa oyel ' screaming lazy bastards cheesy meanwhile ..

Una cup go soon full Buhari is playing mumu for a reason..
.many of these stupid boys will regret the very moment dem mamas sh*tted dem out of their poop hole instead of the puss*y sad continue. We still dey clap for una

Did you hear yourself? He is playing mumu on top issues like this. Haba bros

3 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by boydzeal: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Am so much in love with this news cry
Nwa afo
Abu m Onye obingwa, ogwe ghi kwanu?
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
joeprince23:
To those from SW and their itsekiri APC co-travellers claiming this is an ijaw agitation,here is the news... ELEME is considered an ogoni lga here in rivers,so it is safe to say that this bombing happened on ogoniland,eleme shares boundary with my lga(oyigbo). As niger-deltan and an ndoki-igbo man,i join my ogoni neighbours at eleme to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH! True federalism or sucsess..n!!
Watin concern itsekiri for this matter. Why una hate itsekiri like this. Ur hatred will only kill u with time, itsekiri will always succeed. If u guys like bomb all the pipeline. After all u guys came to bomb one pipeline close to ubeji on Monday, all i can say is continue. We will see who suffers at the end.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, them don enta Ogoni, my place oh...... Make them try but make them no hurt my people oh.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
boydzeal:

Nwa afo
Abu m Onye obingwa, ogwe ghi kwanu?
IamQuins:

Wr in Ngwa u frm?
Akan ngwa
Ugwunabo
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Safari29: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
are some people actually celebrating this? shame on you guys
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by origima: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Am not satisfied with the level of attack against buhari!!!. My guys hit all the bridges, roads, public buildings and institutions in Niger delta , do this and I will be satisfied to see Bulgari kneel down for u......fufufufooools without brain
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Onenka:

Is Niger Delta not one again? Why distance from the Ijaw? Are all of you not 'We SS' again?

Bombing of pipelines and militancy is an Ijaw thing. Check the history of militancy and the names of the militants and confirm that they are all Ijaws.

We all cannot be militants and criminals, Ijaws are responsible for such and should be held accountable.

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Onenka: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Bombing of pipelines and militancy is an Ijaw thing. Check the history of militancy and the names of the militants and confirm that they are all Ijaws.

We all cannot be militants and criminals, Ijaws are responsible for such and should be held accountable.

They are fighting for Niger delta, Niger Delta is one so keep shut.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by chukzyblingz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Just a day after some APC youths protested in Port Harcourt.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by AnanseK(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Environmental activists, Tell the Avengers how they are destroying their communities.

Anyways, That's by the way...

Buhari as commander in chief has failed in his duty of protecting the properties of the country. Buhari is a failure no doubt, If you can't protect pipelines, How can you protect human lives

You can't defeat him at the polls you resort to vandalism ; corrupt PDP freak.

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
joeprince23:
To those from SW and their itsekiri APC co-travellers claiming this is an ijaw agitation,here is the news... ELEME is considered an ogoni lga here in rivers,so it is safe to say that this bombing happened on ogoniland,eleme shares boundary with my lga(oyigbo). As niger-deltan and an ndoki-igbo man,i join my ogoni neighbours at eleme to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH! True federalism or sucsess..n!!

You are very stupid for trying to drag the peace-loving Eleme people into this madness. This us purely the handiwork of Ijaw miscreants inarguably the Okrika stock.

The Elemes have never been involved in militancy and pipeline vandalism, but the Okrika people are notorious for such, chief among them being Ateke Tom.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Horus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6mt6zL7A8

[size=14pt]Buhari warning to Avengers - Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable[/size]

ABUJA-Against the background of incessant bombings of oil and gas installations in the Niger Delta by the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, which apparently threaten the peace and unity of the country, President Mohammadu Buhari has stated that Nigeria’s unity is not negotiable.
He also warned looters of the public treasures to return their loots as a condition for their personal peace.

Militants vs Buhari The President gave the warning while receiving a cross section of Nigerians most whom were Muslims who were in his residence within the precinct of the presidential villa to pay him sallah homage on Wednesday. The President who recalled the famous quotes of former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon said that the task of keeping Nigeria as one indivisible entity was a task that must be done. He said: “We have to concentrate on the militants to try to know how many of them in terms of groupings, try to get in touch with their leadership, to try to persuade them to please give Nigeria a chance.

“I assure them that when we were very junior officers, we were told by our leaders, by the Head of State which was Gen. Gowon that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done…we never thought of oil. What we were after is one Nigeria.
Please, pass the message to the militants that one Nigeria is not negotiable. And I pray they better accept it. The constitution is very clear…I assure them there would justice. “And please persuade those who have plenty of money that does not belong to them to try and negotiate, return it in peace so that both them and us will be in peace otherwise we will continue to request”. More details later

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/buharis-salah-message-militants-nigerias-unity-not-negotiable/
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by ThatIgboBoy: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
This one is their Ramadan gift for buhari
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by HopeAtHand: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Onenka:

They are fighting for Niger delta, Niger Delta is one so keep shut.

One in your fucking dreams.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Izonpikin: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
HopeAtHand:

but when the ijaws fight we all enjoy 13 percent derivation abi and the nddc..guy make you double up ooo

2 Likes

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
cheddie:

Domudomu, the dullard you voted for has disappointed the nation . So what do you expect.? ..Omo Ode
e pain you? my friend go and die...Yeye ewure
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Okpabana: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
#make una continue #yeye #na una people go suffer am pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process / EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties / Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.