Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,222 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State (30565 Views)

Dead Morrows Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Bombs Pipeline / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by obailala(m): 12:49am On Jul 07, 2016
toofit007:
stop crying for the bereave this is the simple solution to this problem : The immediate and unconditional release of the leader of the indigenous people of BIAFRA =DR MAZI NNAMDI KANU (phd), (POC) and there will be peace. holding him for longer time will be causing this country more harm than good,i tell u it is only kanu that can command them to stop if he remains in detention for 20 years, the bombing and destruction will last for same years > they are very much sympathetic to him until federal government understand this, there will be no peace.
Oh.. its now an ipob thing?.. okay
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by toofit007: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Optimist1:

Now tell me, are you a good patriot or bad one? Instead of being creative on what should be done in other that, this reckless act can be put to an end rather, you are trying to instigate them.

Come on brother, we are one, why must we always be against each other or one another? Let's we the masses try to be as optimists to the NDA by our words and deeds. Probably, they will be touched and would bring everything to an end instead of igniting the fire in them to continue.
Apology to the first statement.

One love Nigeria, great people, great nation. Together we stand, divided we fall. God bless Nigeria.
stop crying for the bereave this is the simple solution to this problem : The immediate and unconditional release of the leader of the indigenous people of BIAFRA =DR MAZI NNAMDI KANU (phd), (POC) and there will be peace. holding him for longer time will be causing this country more harm than good,i tell u it is only kanu that can command them to stop if he remains in detention for 20 years, the bombing and destruction will last for same years > they are very much sympathetic to him until federal government understand this, there will be no peace.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by MXrep: 1:21am On Jul 07, 2016
ba7man:
We'll live with the bombings....... Nnamdi Kanu should continue his residency in the cell. undecided
No difference. Cell is even better right now
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by guiddoti: 2:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Buhari, no dialogue with this heinous group.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Tweetums(f): 3:32am On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Environmental activists, Tell the Avengers how they are destroying their communities.

Anyways, That's by the way...

Buhari as commander in chief has failed in his duty of protecting the properties of the country. Buhari is a failure no doubt, If you can't protect pipelines, How can you protect human lives
u talk Nonsense
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by DonBobes(m): 3:37am On Jul 07, 2016
toofit007:

and bliv u me, let dem keep bombing their lands to oblivion, Buhari wil nt release ur IPOB leader Nnamdi kanu.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by dosantos: 3:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Pleas let NDA go to Abuja to cripple d economy dere dat is where dey share d money u bombin here wont affect dem,just bringdown CBN,let see if dey will not call 4 negociation,cos d eye of d fish is found at d head not tail or middle.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by zeberebe: 4:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:
These clowns will keeping forming holier-than-thou because they "don't want to take human life"
Tell me, when oil workers are out of jobs because of this nonsense, how will they feed their families? Heck! How will Nigerians eat when they achieve their aim of bringing down the economy to zero?
Won't people start dying ni? Abi are we supposed to drink oiyel-polluted water to survive while we keep hailing and cheering them on?
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by zeberebe: 4:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Igbiboi:
Yorubas Ngwa o setigoooh... Abeg help me tell them who's land they are destroying and begin your usual song: "na your land una dey destroy, while we dey build (phantom) Lagos".
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by zeberebe: 4:12am On Jul 07, 2016
kozmokaz:
I dey una back Joe!!
only online?
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by stallion2: 4:24am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=47271091]Environmental activists, Tell the Avengers how they are destroying their communities.

Has oil exploration helped the environment? Visit the region nd see for ur sef
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:43am On Jul 07, 2016
luvinhubby:

Are ignorant or deliberatly displaying ignorance?
Do we then declare a state of emergency so that the military can fully take over
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by sunshine1974(m): 5:51am On Jul 07, 2016
But wait oooo, I thought the pipelines are now bin protected by the military
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 6:06am On Jul 07, 2016
These people should leave Rivers State alone and focus on their Bayelsa. Are they jealous of Port Harcourt's development or what?

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by wxyz1: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2016
I thought Buhari is a none nonsense president, why is NDA messing him up. Reality is not the same like propaganda.

1 Like

Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by kozmokaz(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2016
zeberebe:
only online?
were else cheesy
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by ruffDiamond: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2016
bishop4life:

Did you hear yourself? He is playing mumu on top issues like this. Haba bros
that's why some of you failed simple use of English at school if you attended one and still failing it,for inability to comprehend use of word and others unless it broken down elementary for you to understand playing a. Fool is Not the same as Being a fool ,comprehended this? In not too many words,I insist Mr President knows what's he's doing and those Fools terrorist scavengers will pay dearly for all their activities ...dem no get the clout of BH boys and FG reduced them to nothing time will tell keep cheering them on
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by billyG(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
Do those idiots know they are killing there people slowly with poluted water,no water or food 2 eat or oxygen 2 breath d ND will die off like flies while d oyahausa will occupy their land &"oyel".This is mass suicide!
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Blizzy9ja: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2016
HopeAtHand:
NDA is strictly an IjAW militant organisation. Last time i checked, Eleme is not Ijawland. So they better confine themselves in their environment, i don't care if they bomb Ijawland.
They are the Niger Delta Avengers not the Ijaw Avengers
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by sharrp: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
So the eleme people are just there and an ijaw group is bombing pipe lines in thier own land.shame
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by jlinkd78(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2016
The NDA has also clarified on dia website () that the Eleme attack wasn't by them. They have counseled any group in the struggle to own up and claim responsibility for any attack it carries out without tagging NDA to it.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by iyobosadavid: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2016
decomaniaboss:
a mr sophisticated spotted grin grin grin
what is the Oponu saying? Iyalaya there
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by skywalker001(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Disneylady:

Oh is it the Mr Nairaland stuff?
yea my dear sister disneylady... Pls we really need ur support and pls don't turn us down... My sister pls msg me on watsapp wit diz numba 08142353535 for more talk... Thank you and God will honour you
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by Optimist1(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2016
toofit007:

But to me, it would have been better for them to let their minds known to the federal government to see if federal government will attend to their demands or not.

All of these that are happening now, have repercussions that we'll be the ones to cry out thereafter. Taken unnecessary decision without foreseeing what will happen in time to come is not a decision.

Therefore, I suggest that if the can let their feelings known to the federal government and stop this reckless act, it will be a thing of joy to the masses who hardly feed in a day.

Honestly, I love Nigeria and I wouldn't like by any means anything bad should make us part our ways.

My prayer is, God should see us through and make us stand together as one family without any misunderstanding. Amen.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by boydzeal: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
toofit007:
nnwane Abu m onye isialangwa.
Obu la anyi mbu, ala ngwa mbu nnaa.
Re: NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State by bishop4life(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
ruffDiamond:
that's why some of you failed simple use of English at school if you attended one and still failing it,for inability to comprehend use of word and others unless it broken down elementary for you to understand playing a. Fool is Not the same as Being a fool ,comprehended this? In not too many words,I insist Mr President knows what's he's doing and those Fools terrorist scavengers will pay dearly for all their activities ...dem no get the clout of BH boys and FG reduced them to nothing time will tell keep cheering them on

Mr english professor, thank you for trying to help my comprehensive ability ,but apparently you are guilty of your charges since you are the one who failed to comprehend my statement. I asked how can it be he is playing a fool in issues like this? Go back and read to comprehend my words.

Secondly, it took FBI three days to identify the masterminds of the Boston marathon bombing, the whole city got shot down(including all transport system) until the suspects were apprehended same day . here in Nigeria , no one know who shekau is(he could even be an indigene of chad, Niger, Cameroon or even from far Zimbabwe. The Fulani herdsmen are rampaging and your James Bond or is it Johnny English is playing a fool seeking for grazing bill to quench their thirst. A cult group sacks residents in Lagos and Ogun , his intelligent dogs announced to us it was the avengers.the avengers issues threat and carry it out under the watchful eyes of the security agencies and outfits, and you say he is playing a fool? With the main pot that feeds Nigeria? Excuse me!
Keep thinking him a smart player until u wake up in the news that you are the real face of the avengers.

Finally let me teach you something you might never learn in school.
We are not defined by our intents but actions.
You can be a fool by acting as well as playing a fool.
You can be a mad man by wearing rags and eating from the gutters(it can't be excused if its not a movie)
You can became nice guy by playing nice.
You can be a terrorist by displaying terror.
Its all in us,difference is our decision.

So if tomorrow our president lay dead(God forbid), it will be said that He wasted his time in office playing a fool ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau / Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC / FCC: Reps Kick Against Buhari’s Appointment Of 2 Northerners As Chairman, Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.