Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Who Says Book Haram Terrorists Have Not Been Decapitated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Book Haram Terrorists Have Not Been Decapitated? (387 Views)

Civilian JTF Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Of Them In Borno (Graphic) / Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai / Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Says Book Haram Terrorists Have Not Been Decapitated? by davodyguy: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thanks to the holiday.

I was home throughout, watching TV, especially the Wimbledon Grand Slam Opens at the all England cup, browsing the internet (Nairaland) and slightly paying attention to my neighborhood. I discovered that from 6:00am till now 6:30pm, we haven't heard of a single attack by the terrorists.

This is somehow unusual cos, we know in the past, either during Christian celebrations or Muslim celebrations, Book Haram would have attacked no matter how minimal.

I'm not saying they have been defeated 100% ( As this is highly impossible anywhere in the world) but at least they have been dealt a major blow by this administration.

For whatever its worth, the rate of bombings has reduced drastically to the minimum.

You're free to agree or disagree

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing To Help Our Country Nigeria.... / Buratai Should Resigned Or You Sack Him-falana To Buhari / One Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.