Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu (1961 Views)

The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo / 9 Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari's 2nd Term-Saharareporters / Women Supporting Nnamdi Kanu In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Daddybright1986(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Fearless #Biafran mothers from Igweocha, Itshekeri, Igala, Igbanke, Igbo, Ikwerre, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw and other parts of BiafraLand gallantly stormed FEDERAL HIGH COURT Abuja (FHC) 6/4/2017 with Biafra flag riased up

4 Likes

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Cjrane2: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Buhari has made Nnamdi Kanu a hero.

He will soon become a legend through the unjust persecutions for the sake of his people.

6 Likes

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by igwebuike01: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
some people think nairaland ranting changes anything on ground in reality.

11 Likes

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Izumarock70(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:
some people think nairaland ranting changes anything on ground in reality.
Don't mind them
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2017
Wow, didn't know Biafra is this big ooo.
Igweocha, Itshekeri, Igala, Igbanke, Igbo, Ikwerre, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, bini, ebira
Pls extend ur lands to d Yoruba na
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by profhezekiah: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2017
Who ll pay their transport money and feeding allowance

2 Likes

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
You see why I hate Biafra as a Country?
Biafra land.. Not Ishekiri land or Igala land everyland na biafra own

1 Like

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
folarinmiles:
Igweocha, Itshekeri, Igala, Igbanke, Igbo, Ikwerre, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, bini, ebira
grin grin grin
you the mind am?

1 Like

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Fearless #Biafran mothers from Igweocha, Itshekeri, Igala, Igbanke, Igbo, Ikwerre, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw and other parts of BiafraLand gallantly stormed FEDERAL HIGH COURT Abuja (FHC) 6/4/2017 with Biafra flag riased up
.. The only reason why I hate the Biafran stuff(the Igbos agitating for it are; selfish, central minded, disrespectful etc).

E.g you mentioned about 4 tribes in the Niger-Delta region of nigeria, but called their lands biafra lands because by birth every niger deltan land is biafra land abi?

I for beat craze commot for your head today, thank God say u dey ontop your stupid phone so u fit type stupid trash post online..

2 Likes

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by napoleon77(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Fearless #Biafran mothers from Igweocha, Itshekeri, Igala, Igbanke, Igbo , Ikwerre, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw and other parts of BiafraLand gallantly stormed FEDERAL HIGH COURT Abuja (FHC) 6/4/2017 with Biafra flag riased up

I have nothing against Biafra but we should always be truthful. Biafra is about Iboland! Do not force the people from the South-South into your battle

1 Like

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by igwebuike01: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
.. The only reason why I hate the Biafran stuff(the Igbos agitating for it are; selfish, central minded, disrespectful etc).

E.g you mentioned about 4 tribes in the Niger-Delta region of nigeria, but called their lands biafra lands because by birth every niger deltan land is biafra land abi?

I for beat craze commot for your head today, thank God say u dey ontop your stupid phone so u fit type stupid trash post online..
It is funny how you claim igbos are attaching with other tribes in the name of Biafra but you are attaching with other tribes too in the name of Niger delta. If you say your tribe is not biafra you can not stop another tribe in the name of Niger Delta

7 Likes

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

It is funny how you claim igbos are attaching with other tribes in the name of Biafra but you are attaching with other tribes too in the name of Niger delta. If you say your tribe is not biafra you can not stop another tribe in the name of Niger Delta
see your life? Niger Delta is a recognized region created to recognize the minor tribes, established by Law.. But wait ooh. Have you seen any Niger-Deltan Tribe saying I am not Niger Delta? Is just same as saying someone from lagos state is saying he is not not from south-west, I would have called you stupid but I didn't.
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by PFRB: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who created or recognsed Niger Delta?
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Everyday on NL you see dumb lunatics arguing over nonsense. I spit on fools!!
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by kettykings: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
if only Abiola, Awolowo, Ogundipe and Afonja had this level of dedicated support from their people

6 Likes

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by igwebuike01: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
see your life? Niger Delta is a recognized region created to recognize the minor tribes, established by Law.. But wait ooh. Have you seen any Niger-Deltan Tribe saying I am not Niger Delta? Is just same as saying someone from lagos state is saying he is not not from south-west, I would have called you stupid but I didn't.
you are talking bladderdash. please keep shut your ignorant mouth.
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

you are talking bladderdash. please keep shut your ignorant mouth.
lol, truth bites
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by OgaJonah(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Izumarock70:
Don't mind them
See them here, and this will not reduce the price of BEER

Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Fx55(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
napoleon77:
I have nothing against Biafra but we should always be truthful. Biafra is about Iboland! Do not force the people from the South-South into your battle
Why are you pained? The OP only reeled out the composition of the people who came to show solidarity in court today. Why does that have to bother you? Did he force the people to come to the court?
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
You see why I hate Biafra as a Country?

Biafra land.. Not Ishekiri land or Igala land everyland na biafra own

If you are not very empty-headed, you would have been more eager to embark on investigative trip to understand the composition of the women who went to Abuja to support N. Kanu than rush to a forum and make an ass out of yourself.
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
folarinmiles:
grin grin grin

Of course, Nigeria is a home of ignoramuses.
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Cjrane2:

He will soon become a legend through the unjust persecutions for the sake of his people.
So long as he remains behind bars where he can cause no problems, Nigeria is comfortable with that
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:

Niger Delta is a nonsensical nomenclature. I can say that it means absolutely nothing statutorily.
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2017
Dedetwo:

Niger Delta is a nonsensical nomenclature. I can say that it means absolutely nothing statutorily.
the name alone sound sweeter than the your Southeastern agenda Biafra.. remwmber Jasper Declared Niger Delta a Republic before Biafra was born.. so in other words. the world heard about Niger Delta before Biafra... mr know all
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2017
Dedetwo:

If you are not very empty-headed, you would have been more eager to embark on investigative trip to understand the composition of the women who went to Abuja to support N. Kanu than rush to a forum and make an ass out of yourself.
I think I have replied you.
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2017
Cjrane2:

So u have finally agreed he will get unjust prosecution after all the bragging and ordering to kill
Re: See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu by igbosupremacist: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

So u have finally agreed he will get unjust prosecution after all the bragging and ordering to kill

nobody should take this Fulani man and terrorist sympathiser serious

see his comment below

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Is 52 Today Lets Celebrate Him / Why Did Kanu Accept The Bail Conditions ? Is He Medically Fit To Return 2 Jail ? / Bridging The Gap. Cameroons Attack Helicopter Fleet Nears Parity With Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.