Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari (4563 Views)

2019 Election: Iā€™m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power ā€“ Buhari / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power ā€“ Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by kinglekan: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2016

Why is he admitting the obvious? undecided

Ok power is unreliable, what has he done about it? What is he doing about it?

2 Likes

Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by d33types: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2016
for the first time ever I have to admit Buhari is daft if this info isn't refuted.

That mallam wants to take us to '84? or to make us his ab0ki.
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by idupaul: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2016
d33types:
for the first time ever I have to admit Buhari is daft if this info isn't refuted.

That mallam wants to take us to '84? or to make us his ab0ki.

Me I noticed months ago he wasn't smart
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2016
No wonder baba go slow that the reason your brain is very....
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by AngelAhnie(f): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2016
BlackSeptember:
good morning asamkpotoko. Lemme me bash buhari small before going to work
Take am easy on him grin
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by lwise(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Oh my God,we don suffer for this man hand.
This man is still living in the past.

Oga bubu,no be all of us be nomad ooo,wey dey always hang radio for neck.
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2016
crixtex:
i wan go Beremx shop go listen to radio jare.... She be APC, she fit get light......
Yes grin

Only wailers are suffering from power outage.
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by greatgod2012(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2016
I don't believe this can come out of the President's mouth, honestly, I don't believe. But if the President actually said this, then, posterity will not forgive those of us who voted him into power.

TOTAL BULLLSHIT!

4 Likes

Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2016
I don't think he really said tgis
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2016
lalasticlala oohhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by STPEACE10: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2016
the whole matter just tire son of man.

bubuhari till 2031.
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by Teespice(f): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
I get my news through radio, nairaland and blogs.

and it is not with PHCN I charge my phones with. buhari has just made one ignorant statement.

the barbers he's asking people to go to in order to listen to news, how do they get electricity if not generator and the cost of fuel has doubled.

his statement no just gel at all, that's if he truly said that.

while he's at it, I am yet to receive my June allawee.
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by dadebayo1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chaiiii.... One chance grin
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
This thread hasn't made front page, even though it is an excerpt from a thread that was on front page yesternight .
Mynd44
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
malailayi:
This thread hasn't made front page, even though it is an excerpt from a thread that was on front page yesternight .
Mynd44

lol y quote an APC mod

1 Like

Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by plaetton: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
ZUBY77:
Relax guys, he was referring to the Medieval Kins in the north.
I bet he don't know which century we are now.
... ..

He wants us to be listening to Lai Muhammed through the radio where we cannot counter whatever he says.

In Buhari's world, Germany is still divided into West Germany and East Germany.

1 Like

Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by damoneymag(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
i love this man called buhari. He's one very funny comedian. Enjoy more of his jokes till 2023. Hahahaha
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by DrinkWater10: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Houseofglam7:
This is all a joke to him still?
SMH
What a huge shame
What are you doing in the politics section, do you want to turn yourself into a political bigot?
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by whatofyou: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
What did Naija ever do to deserve this four years of... Buhari, instead of us of walking into barbers' salons why not walk out of Aso Rock?
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by ajebuter(f): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Permit me to refer to this decrepit old man as the real definition of idiocy..

No proposed idea or innovation of enhancing our energy sector but an advice for his fellow abokiiis to patronise artisan's shops for current news?

Jesu!
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Gbam!
ZUBY77:
Fantastic idea from Mr. President.

I didn't know generators run on water in Katsina State.
While on your way to the Barber Shop, remember to take your foods to put in his fridge as well.

Take your kids school uniforms, I heard the barbers all have electric irons too.

And finally, pay your electricity bills to the Barber.

We await the resignation of minister of power and the dissolution of the ministry of power, I guess we have no more needs for them now.

Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by IstandWitBuhari: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2016
By 2019 there will be no more barbers shop cuz the prize of petrol might have sky rocketed. SAI bad luck the gworo chewing devilish president
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
By 2019 there will be no more barbers shop cuz the prize of petrol might have sky rocketed. SAI bad luck the gworo chewing devilish president
seems you are no longer standing with zombies as your moniker implies. We should be thankful that you are now emancipated from zombism.
Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by IstandWitBuhari: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2016
blueto:
seems you are no longer standing with zombies as your moniker implies. We should be thankful that you are now emancipated from zombism.
ThankGod I have been emancipated.

1 Like

Re: Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari by otokx(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Nairaland is fast becoming a wailing land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Replies Vp Osinbajo's False Accusation With Evidences / Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! / Amnesty Office Sets Aside ā‚¦1.5bn Fund To Drive Entrepreneurship For Ex-Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.