Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! (4559 Views)

BREAKING: I Rigged The Election Because Nigerians Are Fools - INEC Boss / Video: They Think We Are Fools. Yorubas In Danfo Bus Vow Not To Vote For Tinubu / The Insult Is Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Atiku has time to watch Arsenal match yesterday but he has no time to address Nigerians in a presidential debate.

Tinubu has time to attend a party yesterday but he has no time to attend presidential debate to address Nigerians.

Believe me, such total disregard for citizens can't happen in any sane society. It can't happen in Europe, can't happen in America, can't happen in South Africa and can't even happen in Ghana!!!

Such utter disregard for citizens is the same reason why Nigerians will be suffering and dying in floods and the president will ignore them. It's also the same reason why bandits will kill thousands in North West, Boko Haram kill thousands in NE, and Fulani herdsmen kill thousands across Nigeria and the president will pretend like nothing is happening!!!

Tinubu and Atiku has shown they would never be any better than Buhari.

Nigerians, if you all have any shred of dignity left, if you want to survive going forward, then you must ensure to vote only Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso. Any vote for Tinubu or Atiku is a vote for your suffering and death!!

May karma repay us all according to our works!!!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by immortalcrown(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2022
grin

Many are blind and cannot see the handwriting on the wall.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by malel1: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
My Yoruba brothers don’t care.
They are bent on marching the country to abyss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by tunjiajayi: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2022
grin

Wise men know where to be, who to be with and how to be with.

Obi is not a wise man by responding to all invites irrespective of platform.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by socialmediaman: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2022
These leaders are emboldened by their supporters!

I bet you if more Nigerians come out and show full support to Peter Obi or kwankwaso, you’ll see Tinubu and Atiku personally honoring debates.

Politicians will continue to be above the law and people they want to lead, if their supporters continue to exalt or excuse their arrogance

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by inoki247: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Lol the insult is too much for u ignorant....

When others are setting up meeting with business men and women affected by bad policy to tell dem dere own policy and Farmers affected by insecurity some are going for interview that People don't even have light to watch....

I just hope 2023 you no go enter market...

Make everybody do wetin pay him you can't force others to act like wu u love..

Na u people cry pass open thread upon thread let ur candidate do what he believes he can use to win why're you worried about other people's candidate Crying like dey ar d one stopping you from progressing in life.....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:
grin

I don't know if it's just ignorance or mischief that is making you say such nonsense. Has Tinubu ever attended any public debate, interview, or interaction where Nigerians can ask him questions about his plans for the country?

You all know that Tinubu has lost his mental faculties due to Parkinson's disease yet you continue to campaign for him. Can someone as mentally sick as Tinubu manage a business successfully? No! But you want him to manage a complex country like Nigeria that is fast collapsing.

The only reason some of you support Tinubu despite all these is because of bigotry or selfish interests and I pray that karma will reward you all accordingly!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by limeta(f): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2022
What could be wrong engaging people you want their votes ?
Op what you mean he is not wise ? Wise how, as in street pick pocket ,419 or government official looter .
Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2022
malel1:
My Yoruba brothers don’t care.
They are bent on marching the country to abyss

The educated and good Yorubas care and that's why they've rejected Tinubu knowing he is totally incapable of ruling Nigeria. But the suicidal bigots, illiterates and wicked selfish ones among them wouldn't mind voting someone in coma no matter the consequences. However, my prayer is for karma to deal with them at the right them. Nigeria will definitely happen to them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by hisgrace090: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Peter Obi is the only man running for president come 2023, others are fraud personified.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by LordIsaac(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2022
I watched something yesterday on Trust Tv. One young man in IDP camp in Jigawa who cannot even speak basic English, said he has 8 children...and they were all there with him sleeping on the floor. 8 kids! I just told myself, Nigeria is irredeemable for now. The population is one of liability! Obi is just wasting his time, he cannot be president.
Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by houzing: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2022
The OP is correct. I've come to the conclusion that the number of votes Tinubu and Atiku receives shows the number of insane Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by Spy360(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2022
tunjiajayi:
grin

Atiku and Tinubu have shown that they are not really ready for presidency. They just want it go there to fulfil their dreams and then abandon Nigerians to their fate. Exactly what Buhari did. They will be presidents in absentia. Nigerians need to wake up to these insults. We should not take Peter Obi's servanthood mentality as a weakness. Las las na all of us go suffer am.

8 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by Mom007(f): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerians get the leaders they deserve. when Dr Johnathan was in office, y'all booed him out, calling him too gentle, clueless etc. You wanted a hard president... One who will not be too nice and here we all are! Now God is giving us a second chance, a ray of sunlight... One who is willing to drop everything and come to the table, sit down and engage Nigerians, telling us his plans for the county's development yet here you all are again, finding fault with him and craving for people who do not give a damn about you, who are too empty headed and have nothing to talk about and hence are shying away from ant real interactive discuss with the people... Who have no regard for you whatsoever that they do not bother to even show up... Yes, these are the type you are now clamoring for instead of using Mr PO as a yardstick to rebuke and call the rest to order...
Its a pity Nigerians never learn from their mistakes. 2023 is around the corner already. They have their bribes and their thugs ready. PO supporters, what do you have if you are already turning against yourselves now? You think things are bad now? Let us Miss the opportunity which God himself has given to us to stem this evil tide of bad governance first then we will know the real meaning of misery!

6 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by Noblechykk(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
These leaders are emboldened by their supporters!

I bet you if more Nigerians come out and show full support to Peter Obi or kwankwaso, you’ll see Tinubu and Atiku personally honoring debates.

Politicians will continue to be above the law and people they want to lead, if their supporters continue to exalt or excuse their arrogance
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by wonder233: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerians don't care about all these things you're writing.
Nigerians don't care about good governance. All we want is tribe, religion and party affiliations.
So, OP please don't stress yourself

1 Like

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Lol, continue deceiving yourself. Tinubu and his criminal handlers know he is brain dead and that's why he keeps running away from any occasion that will expose him the more. The few times he spoke publicly, he ended up disgracing himself. Okay, let Tinubu even grant interview on his TVC if he is not senile cheesy cheesy

Everyone now knows that Tinubu wears pampas. Nigerians now know he is brain dead while On continues to gain accolades. So who is being disgraced now between Obi and Tinubu cheesy cheesy

Talking about poverty, I can feed you hungry urchins surviving on Tinubu's 30k propaganda allowance. I'm not even significantly affected by the collapse of naira and the inflationary pressure since I'm earning in dollars.

Since you don't want Nigeria to progress, I pray that Nigeria will happen to you soonest!

Good morning, my Obedient brother.

Please you said that you earn in dollars. Can you show me how to also earn dollars.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by codedguy1(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2022
houzing:
The OP is correct. I've come to the conclusion that the number of votes Tinubu and Atiku receives shows the number of insane Nigerians.

The scary thing is that they are quite much and will definitely have a say in deciding this election.

I don't know if it is Stockholm syndrome or whatever but illiterate rrettarded myopic dingbats have PVCs and will vote for criminal debased and selfish elements to lead this country. Its a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2022
True tho,the truth has never been this spoken,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by Gistlobby: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Please who can help out, I need a political campaign advert for my blog site. I'm ready to go with any percentage cut for the deal.

Https:// www.247newsupdates.com.ng

You can check it out .
Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by kingthreat(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2022
You IPOB delinquents. Always eager to call those who don't agree to your opinion fools, idiots, etc.
Least tolerant set of Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by Unlettered: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2022
What do you guys really want?!

Why will tinubu go and grant interview to people that have already decided to call him all sorts of names in the name of politics. I thought you have the strategy and number that will suit you not to care if he campaign or not.

Cant your principal do his own bid and win hearts since he wants to and engage people? It clearly shows you are not tinubu’s target audience. Dont vote for him if he is not aligning with your demands.

Na by force to campaign and win your “Stone” hearts?! Abeggy, all these emotional newbies are getting on my nerves creating threads up and down. Since PO has the highest number of likes and rt and shares why bother yourselves?

Is it even democracy if your people want to keep dictating what should happen?

3 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by techWriter1: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
politicians is the only man doing for president Bring 2023, others are fraud personified
Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:
Atiku has time to watch Arsenal match yesterday but he has no time to address Nigerians in a presidential debate.

Tinubu has time to attend a party yesterday but he has no time to attend presidential debate to address Nigerians.

Believe me, such total disregard for citizens can't happen in any sane society. It can't happen in Europe, can't happen in America, can't happen in South Africa and can't even happen in Ghana!!!

Such utter disregard for citizens is the same reason why Nigerians will be suffering and dying in floods and the president will ignore them. It's also the same reason why bandits will kill thousands in North West, Boko Haram kill thousands in NE, and Fulani herdsmen kill thousands across Nigeria and the president will pretend like nothing is happening!!!

Nigerians, if you all have any shred of dignity left, if you want to survive going forward, then you must ensure to vote only Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso. Any vote for Tinubu or Atiku is a vote for your suffering and death!!

It looks like some Nigerians love suffering

2 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by manmade(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
They saw all these red flags when buhari was campaigning in 2015 but they ignorantly ignored it and see the consequences of their foolishness today.

1 Like

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by manmade(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Unlettered:
What do you guys really want?!

Why will tinubu go and grant interview to people that have already decided to call him all sorts of names in the name of politics. I thought you have the strategy and number that will suit you not to care if he campaign or not.

Cant your principal do his own bid and win hearts since he wants to and engage people? It clearly shows you are not tinubu’s target audience. Dont vote for him if he is not aligning with your demand.

Na by force to campaign and win your “Stone” hearts?! Abeggy, all these emotional newbies are getting on my nerves creating threads up and down. Since PO has the highest number of likes and rt and shares why bother yourselves?

Is it even democracy if your people want to keep dictating what should happen?
what stopped him from telling them that he won't be coming for the debate? He has the time to attend owambe birthday party, Atiku preferred Arsenal's match to attending a debate where millions of Nigeria would be able to listen to him on what he has for them and you're here defending an undefendable blunder.

3 Likes

Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by GodHatesJews: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
You started your useless OSU lamentation thread by declaring Nigerians and fools from where you said we are all being insulted by Atiku and Tinubu.

You lack manners .

Go back to your village and re enroll for home training course.
Re: Except Nigerians Are Fools, This Insult Is Too Much Already!!!! by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

For all the insults you’ve hurled at Tinubu in the past, who has written a thread about you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fayose Resigns From PDP / Amnesty Office Sets Aside ₦1.5bn Fund To Drive Entrepreneurship For Ex-Agitators / Should Nigeria Split Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.